Pages:
Author

Topic: the end of crypto? - page 23. (Read 2683 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 09:30:46 AM
Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Do you think that your loss means the end of crypto? Cheesy Now, this is the end of one hungry trader and that is all, crypto is going forward!

no  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
It is not a lost until you sell it below your buying point but as a long your still holding it and waiting for the trend reversal of the market and I am really sure you can make a big profit but we doesn't know when maybe take a months or years. Goodluck.
Activity: 107
September 29, 2018, 09:29:10 AM
Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Do you think that your loss means the end of crypto? Cheesy Now, this is the end of one hungry trader and that is all, crypto is going forward!

no  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
September 29, 2018, 09:28:17 AM
What? $700k worth of crypto's and now they are into $24k? Can you share what are the coins that you are holding? the market has been down since January so that's why the value of your coins went down.

You've lost a lot looking at the current value but if you will hold, you can retain it if the market goes up again.
I have almost only altcoin I will make a screenshot of my pieces but the one that made me climb higher is the 125 million xp I have
September 29, 2018, 09:26:47 AM
It's not the end of crypto but it'll be the end of you in crypto world if you're going to sell them all to cut your loss Smiley. You should know that there are so many rich guys are still holding all their cryptocurrencies or keep investing in cryptocurrency although they lost a lot maybe much more than you Smiley. You should know that you can't earn all the time in this world Wink
not fortunately it is not losses that's what I could have won I spent only 200 dollard to arrive at 700k
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 09:19:20 AM
I think it's too early to doubt the crypto currency. the market has stages of growth and correction ... after correction there will be growth
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 29, 2018, 08:58:00 AM
Cryptocurrency will not end because there are still many people who still believe in cryptocurrency as their investment and in my opinion this is a very good thing because of the huge community
Activity: 280
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 29, 2018, 07:54:52 AM
holding back with big losses really makes emotions unstable
I think you have to hold back because the bear market will end
indeed holding is a better choice than we have to sell to cut losses, because holding us only loses or the value of its assets decreases, but our assets will not be lost and we still have.
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
September 29, 2018, 05:19:59 AM
holding back with big losses really makes emotions unstable
I think you have to hold back because the bear market will end
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 04:33:23 AM
It is not the end of crypto and will not, but it may very likely to be end of most people, with lots of crashing shit altcoins your fund would surely also be crashed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
September 29, 2018, 04:30:39 AM
Hello
Listen mate! Do you recall the time you invest in crypto for the first time? How much did you invest? Small amount right and which grew with the passage of time and you had this portfolio worth $700k or $0.7 million which is a whooping amount of money. Just think if the rise can happen, the fall can also happen but this is a cycle and it keeps in repeating itself over and over again. Do not sell your coin and try investing in something physical once you re-earn for this is not the end yet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
September 29, 2018, 04:13:42 AM
Hold on your coin because there will be the recovery in the coming year, if you are impatient then the loss you will get.
All this is a bear market game that is quite a bit tense and was-was. Eliminate your worries and believe the crypto remains alive and gives you the good.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
September 29, 2018, 03:48:05 AM
yep you should hold for now if you don't want to lose your money, a big lose for you if you sell them at this down market. Just keep hold at least in the next year maybe the market will recover.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 02:06:16 AM
If you are impatient and feel hopeless, then you will leave Crypto even though if we go into Crypto it is quite potential and has a good future.
Crypto is still alive and continues to run well. Up and down values in the market indicate that crypto is still alive and has a community to make it more valuable.
Activity: 854
The OGz Club
September 28, 2018, 11:10:22 PM
Be patient and keep hodl, bullrun is near, i think next week bullish is coming, it time to buy more before rally..watch and enjoy waves
many people who are not patient to be able to wait for everything can return. they have waited a lot and become an anxiety because the assets are getting lower
only people who are desperate say that this is the end of cryptocurrency when the market price deteriorates, just because things like that cannot end the cryptocurrency we just need to be patient and wait.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
September 28, 2018, 10:31:21 PM
Be patient and keep hodl, bullrun is near, i think next week bullish is coming, it time to buy more before rally..watch and enjoy waves
many people who are not patient to be able to wait for everything can return. they have waited a lot and become an anxiety because the assets are getting lower
Activity: 966
September 28, 2018, 10:24:42 PM
Activity: 407
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
September 28, 2018, 09:14:59 PM
2 year. pleas HODL 2 year. market down and have massive up every 2 year so keep holding all your token/coin
Activity: 368
September 28, 2018, 07:55:35 PM
this 8mth downtrend is a natural correction of the much longer uptrend if you span out a few yrs. natural levels in my opinion for this  is around 4k..possibly lower i dare say?! until recently in my opinion it was a suckers rally and in terms of mkt cycles probably at the despair stage. maybe this is start of capitulation stage beforw the reall bull mkt begins? just an opinion and not a fact ;-)
Activity: 616
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
September 28, 2018, 07:36:24 PM
I do not want to prohibit you if you want to sell it but you should wait for hold because I am a trader and every day I observe the market and you can check it in crypto trading in the market there has been an increase in trade this month
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 07:05:43 PM
I don't think it's the end of crypto. If you haven't sell your holdings, you don't loose your investments. Just hold whatever you have and over the time definitely you will see some definitive profits, given your portfolio is diverse.
Pages:
Jump to: