Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 10. (Read 4851 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 06:02:16 AM
The Golden days of earnings may have ended, but there are still earnings hunters , as there are good projects and they need advertising, for which pay well . Before, of course was lifetime earnings higher, and participants less. But perhaps this is not the end, but only a temporary period
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 05:16:43 AM
I think that today generosity is dying, and we just do this work out of habit, hoping to make money, but the situation is getting worse every day.
Activity: 154
October 25, 2018, 05:08:57 AM
Of course not. I think that for a couple of years we will be able to work out very good money for all of this.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
October 25, 2018, 05:02:16 AM
I have the same thought, the era of bounty hunters seems come to an end. Bounty campaigns run for months, some run more than 6 months, and more than 1 year. Bounty hunter feel exhausted, but at last they don't get paid.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 04:58:10 AM
the bounty is indeed quite a decline in results for this year especially. It is difficult to be felt from the bounty were good enough last year to fall even without always results at this time. Maybe there are still some good enough bounty to follow and pay, but it also sometimes does not yet have a value for money when it arrived in the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
October 25, 2018, 04:25:33 AM
In my opinion, the bounite campaign will not die in the near future. While the crypt is not legalized, it has nowhere else to advertise, except in social networks and blockchain conferences. And while there is no one who knows about the credits, there is a sense in the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 25, 2018, 04:13:39 AM
I am also anxious about this. I used to be keen on hunting activities, but I have already felt that fraudulent activities are increasing and many activities have not given me any rewards!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 25, 2018, 04:07:59 AM
I think yes, the era of bounty is coming to to end. Because this is very useless, very simple speaking
Activity: 854
October 25, 2018, 04:00:58 AM
The higher number of bounty hunters complementing the fact that ICOs hardly reach their hard cap is what I presume to affect the reward of bounty hunters. As for the scam projects, it takes luck these days not to join one. I thing a good research should be done about a project before joining its bounty campaign rather than just joining because of the figures quoted as pay.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
October 24, 2018, 05:08:22 PM
I do not agree with this statement , bounty hunters still hunting. It is true that it is more difficult at many projects
are struggling, delaying, postponing  payments and listings on exchanges. It is connected with the difficult market
situation.
Activity: 200
October 24, 2018, 04:15:28 PM
The only thing that can stop bounty campaigns is the end of ICOs, but I think it never happen this time as long as ICOs is strongly regulated by the government, ICOs they really needs bounty hunters for marketing.
The thing is, fundraising from ICOs is smaller and smaller every day. Possibly, this way of raising funds is outdated and will cease to exist soon. In this case, bounty campaigns will disappear too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 03:30:27 PM
I do not agree, because I don’t understand where the advertising will come from in this case, although of course if institutional investors and funds come to the market, then of course the bounty will end, because they will check the projects themselves
Activity: 192
October 24, 2018, 03:27:35 PM
Don't be so negative you said 80% is a scam. there is some trusted bounty manager you can trust and keep on participating on it you will never get away from scammer but for sure there are 20% of ICO will pay you.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
October 24, 2018, 03:03:02 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

Nothing can stop the bounty unless there are no ICO anymore.
Speaking of the campaigns, I'm sure if there are still many legit campaigns that pay the participants along with their successful.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 02:41:46 PM
I think that is temporary issue because surely bounties rekt during bear market .. Icos are rekt also. If these projects can not colllect money from investors surelly they can not give money to bounty hunters.
I think in next bull market we will see a good bounties again. But for now only we need to wait for some time.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
October 24, 2018, 02:35:02 PM
Even though there might be 80% scam ICOs out there, the 20% legit ones still pay people and so I do not think that it would end anytime with proper research, people can avoid more of the scam projects.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
October 24, 2018, 02:21:14 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
It's true that almost 80% of bounty campaigns are scams, but I don't think that the era of bounty hunters are over. There are still legit campaigns you can find, you just have to visit trusted bounty managers or bounty site. As per me, it is bountyhive.io
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 02:15:28 PM
Of course not. I've been hearing that for a year. A friend bought an apartment to yourself during this time, working exclusively in the bounty.
Activity: 672
October 23, 2018, 08:31:56 PM
This is said for quite a long period, but in fact we see that the bounty as they were and remain. Yes, they have experienced some changes, but they still exist on their own.
Activity: 644
October 23, 2018, 07:03:41 PM
You can participate in bounty campaigns in order to get something in perspective, but do not count on a quick and high income. The times when we got thousands of dollars for one campaign have already passed.
Pages:
Jump to: