Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 5. (Read 4851 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 25, 2018, 07:32:44 AM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
Haha! Not really. Bounties are still very alive the way I see it. Yes some are not able to pay but this is more because of the market condition. The market has become quite  hostile lately which is why some projects find it difficult to operate. This may be the current situation but I don't see bounties being abolished anytime in the near or far future.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 07:22:32 AM
In this market, I would not sell anything
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 06:43:13 AM
What do you mean saying "scam"? Are they scammers if their tokens hasn't raised up but they said that tokens will rise? I think it is nothing but a bad luck and wrong choice of company.                                                                                                                     
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
November 25, 2018, 05:29:59 AM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

you are true about 80% of campaign are scamming and not paying because I myself is also a victim of it. it is really hard to find a good campaign nowadays. I don't know if it is the end of bounty hunter but being a bounty hunter myself, feels like the bounty hunter days are almost over.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 05:16:29 AM
The last half year of the bounty does not bring any profit, some bounty manager is cheating, the project team is cheating and there is no end to it, how can you continue working in such conditions?
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
November 25, 2018, 04:59:44 AM
In such a crypto market, everything is very bad, investors have suffered greatly, crypto projects have suffered greatly, and bounty hunters have suffered the most, no one needs them.
Activity: 910
November 24, 2018, 12:33:42 PM
This may well happen but I don’t think it will happen in the next 5 years. So for ICO projects, bounty is pretty good advertising, especially in YouTube and at various sites where users write articles and their opinions.
Activity: 254
November 24, 2018, 12:26:19 PM
Bounty companies is an effective method to promote the project in the crypto community. Bounty participants will be less, but then the reward for them will be increased. I don't think that's bad.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 24, 2018, 12:25:41 PM
Bounty doesn't mean ico. Bounty can take place after ico as well in case when project doesn't has much community or there are some contests for code or design.
Activity: 854
November 24, 2018, 12:24:29 PM
What do you think?
That is not what it is. Instead, it is an opportunity for the serious ones and those who have been truthful and faithful all the while to get better rewards. Presently,bounty will be more profitability, because some people who always cheat have been discourage and most times, they are the ones who go about, telling people that bounty is dead, meanwhile, the real bounty has just started again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
November 24, 2018, 12:23:14 PM
I don't think so always there is new airdrop and bounty that worth investing time with them just if ethereum go up a little bit the new project will emerge and give bounty hunters another chance.
Quite possible. But no one knows when it will be and an increasing number of bounty hunters doing something else.
Activity: 35
November 24, 2018, 12:19:13 PM
I don't think so always there is new airdrop and bounty that worth investing time with them just if ethereum go up a little bit the new project will emerge and give bounty hunters another chance.
Activity: 375
November 24, 2018, 12:11:06 PM
What do you think?

We are here working to make one's project successful through the campaign path. I think it's not feasible if we are said to be a bounty hunter. But this is not a problem. But unfortunately there are still people who don't appreciate this work. Yes, we hope this will not happen again in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
November 24, 2018, 11:38:31 AM
we cannot hide the fact that this is true. scam icos is the main reason why the industry of bounty hunting is collapsing. i am worried what will the future of campaigns here in this forum. i hope that they will regulate icos to maintain the quality.
Activity: 504
November 24, 2018, 10:22:05 AM
I think that the era of bounty hunters will end only when something very interesting begins, for example, the ICO projects will end or will ban such a process altogether. I think that this is generally possible.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
November 24, 2018, 10:19:36 AM
What do you think?

Agree,Bounty Campaigns this year is worthless because of scam ICO's which did not pay our hardwork,but I will not give up this is not a reason to stop me doing Bounty the best man wins here because there are still legit ICO's we need only is to research it properly.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
November 24, 2018, 10:17:13 AM
I think that most likely you are right, now bounty companies are not a way to make money, but just to be aware of all the events, if I used to spend all day on bounty, now it is only 1 hour.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
November 24, 2018, 10:17:04 AM
What do you think?
The earnings of a bounty hunter will also depends on the market situation and if we going to compare it from last year it seems that it's a fruitful year for those bounty hunters as the prices of crypto had reached the all time high and same with those projects that have been launching of previous year that hit their softcap or hardcap. But this year is the reverse of last year and what we expect as a bounty hunters as those projects had not even hit their softcap and the market had continuously falling. This year is bad for us crypto lovers but this is also the best time to invest or enter the crypto while the prices had falling. I still trust this technology that this will bounce back soon and we will have a fruitful year again.
Activity: 476
November 24, 2018, 10:05:05 AM
The situation is really bad. Previously, it was possible to earn up to $ 2,000 each month. And now the bounty extend for 3-4 months, and some for half a year. You wait your payout for a couple more months. And the saddest thing is that you can not get it.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 09:59:02 AM
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins ...
Pages:
Jump to: