Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 6. (Read 4851 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 09:20:22 AM
The lack of payment of rewards in bounty campaigns is closely related to the conduct of ICO. Projects do not achieve their goals. ICO is dying and this means that bounty also go down in history. Nothing happens forever, especially in such a risky market as crypto.
yes, this year seems like a bad bounty hunter, many ico fail and don't pay. it made this year a very small number of ico paying bounty hunters. even if they pay, the price on the market is very unsatisfactory. not only is the bounty receiving all of this effect, investors will also be affected.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
November 24, 2018, 09:17:33 AM
The lack of payment of rewards in bounty campaigns is closely related to the conduct of ICO. Projects do not achieve their goals. ICO is dying and this means that bounty also go down in history. Nothing happens forever, especially in such a risky market as crypto.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 24, 2018, 09:05:56 AM
Sad but true. Aside from a very poor profit getting from bounties nowadays, majority of the campaigns are turning out to be scams and some ICOs fail also and poor bounty hunters do not recieve payment for their efforts and if luckily they are paid, most of the time they dont get good value for their tokens.
- Yes, projects in the present time are lacking in creative ideas, developers only think about profitability and ignore the process of building and developing the project, that makes the project have a very low value on the market. The number of projects is too much while the quality is too low, the investors also lose interest and stop investing in the project, the project does not receive capital, it also indirectly affects bounty hunters, bounty hunters no longer earn a profit or just get a very low profit if compared to their efforts, in the long run, the era of bounty hunters will end
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 08:43:20 AM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

seems it ends for now, but later with new rising of cryptocurrency market, all will be back. for sure. For now it's time to look for
a real job Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 08:40:49 AM
We have to accept reality. If this trend is over, then another trend will start, just as we work hard the opportunity will come
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 08:37:41 AM
It is not and it will never come to the end. Unfortunately everything depends on the market conditions and while the market is falling it is pretty hard to find a good bounty, that will give you the same profit is a year ago.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
November 23, 2018, 05:17:00 PM
While somebody thinks that the era of bounty hunters is gone, the real bounty hunters work with the hope of better future Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
November 23, 2018, 05:11:52 PM
Sad but true. Aside from a very poor profit getting from bounties nowadays, majority of the campaigns are turning out to be scams and some ICOs fail also and poor bounty hunters do not recieve payment for their efforts and if luckily they are paid, most of the time they dont get good value for their tokens.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
November 23, 2018, 05:03:04 PM
Well thats true most projects now are scam and some bounty hunters are giving up cause its not as effective as it was before and they are backing out but for the main time concrete research should be made before joining any bounty
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 05:00:40 PM
i think lot of bounty hunter will leave bounty hunting. Only few will hang with bounty campaigns by selecting only reliable projects. So as amount of participant decreasing reward will be high. This is my thoughts about future bounty campaigns. Also I don't see any good time for bounty hunters until market stable.  
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
November 23, 2018, 04:59:37 PM
If the market stays flat for a long time, it will only lead to projects not being able to raise funds properly, therefore they will not be able to pay bounty rewards to hunters, which means that for some time the bounty will become completely unprofitable, and this period can be called the end of an era bounty
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 04:54:07 PM
Always there is new airdrop and bounty that worth investing time with them just if ethereum go up a little bit the new project will emerge and give bounty hunters another chance
Activity: 114
November 18, 2018, 04:26:59 AM
i guess it will not come to an end like you want to say, maybe we are early adopters which we know now to know whether the project is good or not before joining the project bounty campaigns, most of us started a newbie and we tend to participate in any project as long as it is easy to be done and hoping to get a good payment in the future. Sadly to say that some need to get scammed or get a cheaper cost of token after the coin listed in the market, still just be patience and soon you will get a good coin that will change your life. just keep holding your coin until the market fully recovered and gain better profit in the future
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
November 18, 2018, 04:03:26 AM
Didn't agree with you because I am still hunting bounty online and I am getting paid my reward but to be honest not all of them send their coin. The market is bad everyone knows that most of the rewards can not be exchange yet because they dropped below ICO price

Bounty hunters can still make good money. However, they need to find the ICO that is good and trusted. The tasks, which these fellows will make, will let them earn a lot. Later, they can invest in the cryptos.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 17, 2018, 04:05:52 AM
It does not end where you are, if the ICO does not exist then the bounty hunter will not exist, because these two are necessary and correlated, so I still participate in bonuses.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
November 17, 2018, 03:24:26 AM
I think the golden age of hunters is over. The work that hunters rely on has changed dramatically. Most of them are scams. Even if we get rewards, the income is very low!
Currently, the activity of bounty hunters really does not justify itself. The reason for this is the current state of the market and the presence of a large number of frauds among ICO teams. However, promising ICO projects have not yet exhausted themselves, and this is the most important. When the market recovers and the activities of the ICO are regulated by the states, it may still change for the better.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 17, 2018, 03:17:09 AM
Never the Bounty campaign ends so soon, if the ICO survives, the Bounty campaign will still exist, from which they will give us a decent source of income, so we will soon get achievement.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 17, 2018, 03:12:10 AM
I think the golden age of hunters is over. The work that hunters rely on has changed dramatically. Most of them are scams. Even if we get rewards, the income is very low!
Activity: 378
November 17, 2018, 03:06:17 AM
I think this is not so, because in addition to this there are still a lot of promising companies with good payments.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
November 17, 2018, 03:02:10 AM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
I don't think the days are coming to an End soon, I think the market condition have largely played a huge part in the progress of Bounty this days. It has been a bear market since the start of January and the trend still continue till date. I think if there's a turn around in the marketplace then Bounty in general will be revive again.
Pages:
Jump to: