Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 8. (Read 4851 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 04:02:21 PM
I believe that it is not necessary to persuade anybody, before the bounty hunters, the better and higher earnings of those who have been involved in the campaigns and made it his main source of income. There will always be those who are ready for rapid changes, and those who give up at the slightest difficulty.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 03:42:29 PM
Maybe we live in different universes, but I personally did not notice. Payments have decreased slightly, the number of good projects, too, but it is too early to talk about the death of this sphere.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
October 25, 2018, 12:44:52 PM
As long as they will have new ICO in this community or cryptocurrency.
Bounty will never come to an end.
Bounty serves as the mainstream media to advertise the ICO.
The world is just starting to replace the old system and make the blockchain and crypto to its finest.
This means bounty will stay for a long time.
Activity: 423
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com
October 25, 2018, 12:43:51 PM
it seems like that, because there are many successful projects without the help of bounty hunters, they prefer to promote them through social media and some blockhain events
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 25, 2018, 12:42:48 PM
It can not be the end. Just not yet. I think a glorious time will come to cryptocurrency so there will be more campaigns for each hunter.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 12:41:23 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

Sadly you're right, they're mostly scam now, community management seems like the way to go.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
October 25, 2018, 12:38:06 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

What you just said is true, many bounties are nothing but big scam,  but behold there are some good ones that are still paying and there will still be bounty campaigns. The same only thing is that they may not be profitable as before.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 25, 2018, 12:37:50 PM
It must be said that we bounty hunters are having trouble. We make money with our efforts but we are not paid back. I am disappointed but I still try to hold on and hope 2019 will be a better year for us.

why are you disappointed? still there are a lot of bounties from promising projects you just need to take part in all of them.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 12:32:13 PM
It must be said that we bounty hunters are having trouble. We make money with our efforts but we are not paid back. I am disappointed but I still try to hold on and hope 2019 will be a better year for us.
Activity: 218
October 25, 2018, 12:16:53 PM
Every day there are such cool projects as Online IO and cointroops. Do you really think they wouldn't want to attract people with a bounty?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
October 25, 2018, 11:57:20 AM
Era of bounty is not going anywhere. It is just a normal market movement, that after a big pump, we see a big dump. Just take part in bounties and collect the tokens. When the market will turn bullish, you will be able to gain huge profits.
I agree, don't give up on a bad situation.
this is only a matter of decreasing the price of bitcoin followed by several altcoins so that ico is unable to guarantee market conditions when entering the market. everyone is pre-established and chooses to go and sell their tokens quickly.
I don't even see this situation as a bad situation, this situation I think is very normal in the crypto world where prices are very volatile,nothing happened to Era of Bounty
Nothing happened to Era of bounty? I'm not sure if you haven't able to observed between the success and failures between past and the future happenings on bounty programs.Failure is higher than before and
there are lots of trash projects is being created unlike before so that's already considered to be a big difference but we cant able to say that bounty era would end so easily.
We might see hardships but to be expected only legit projects would surely succeed on longer runs.
Activity: 224
October 25, 2018, 11:52:35 AM
If it were so, the forum would become bald. Most of the messages here are made by bounty hunters, if not all. So don't make that up. It's just getting started.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
October 25, 2018, 10:18:27 AM
Era of bounty is not going anywhere. It is just a normal market movement, that after a big pump, we see a big dump. Just take part in bounties and collect the tokens. When the market will turn bullish, you will be able to gain huge profits.
this is only a matter of decreasing the price of bitcoin followed by several altcoins so that ico is unable to guarantee market conditions when entering the market. everyone is pre-established and chooses to go and sell their tokens quickly.
I don't even see this situation as a bad situation, this situation I think is very normal in the crypto world where prices are very volatile,nothing happened to Era of Bounty
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
October 25, 2018, 10:08:07 AM

But some campaigns don't pay at all, and that's the main problem OP is referring to.

I don't think that the era of bounty campaigns is coming to an end, but surely there are much more scammers in this helter-skelter than in the good ole days. Today it's not that easy to pick the right campaign to work for, but with some effort it's possible. When working for a project one should check periodically the reviews, ratings etc. If something looks suspicious maybe it's better to drop it before it's too late, and find another project to work for.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 10:03:15 AM
No it's definitely not the end, just one bad year. This year will end and everything will be fine, the ICO will commence on a firmer basis and will not allow fraud to enter the market.
Activity: 322
October 25, 2018, 09:49:16 AM
I think it all have to do with market condition, Right now the crypto market is so down because of bear market and it has made every token listed on the exchanges to go down far below the ICO price also it made new in coming ICO to either hold or extend their ICO, i think all these will be over when the market recovers, a lot more ICO will come onboard again,
Activity: 322
October 25, 2018, 09:43:32 AM
I agree with you a lot of people are beginning to know more about crypto currency especially during last bull run which made cryptos to grow popular, since then a lot more people have put more interest into knowing more, though this year hasn't been the best year for cryptos but it has attracted more people and I think that in the coming years ahead, more people will embrace the space.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 09:36:55 AM
I would not rush to such conclusions, who knows when we will see with you when all the same people can really launch projects that would invest in advertising, how can this be if institutionalists come?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
October 25, 2018, 09:29:30 AM
Activity: 294
October 25, 2018, 09:24:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: