Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 22. (Read 4862 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 08:31:47 AM
You are quite right about the fact that scam campaign's have taken over but the end to bounty is not near, for me I do some research and also there are some reputable bounty platforms that does recommend legit bounty campaign's, and also some companies do reviews on different ico, so my say is DYOR and also compare with the research of others, in other to choose on campaign to participate on.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
September 20, 2018, 08:09:51 AM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
All things have its end although it is not yet an ending for bounty campaign but it is true that the legitimate campaign was decrease and populated by scam campaign and campaign that is not worth the time and effort.
This is inevitable. As the bubble of the ICO project disappeared, people no longer invest in them. This also makes marketing plans difficult.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
September 20, 2018, 07:49:12 AM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
i would say, its still the same.
although there much more scam rather than before.
decent and legitimate ICO is still around and still encourage hunters to join there bounty programs
but unlike before, we hunters should be more vigilant and careful when it comes to joining such programs
its really would affect our community if we still get a lot of scam ICO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 07:38:25 AM
What do you think?
All things have its end although it is not yet an ending for bounty campaign but it is true that the legitimate campaign was decrease and populated by scam campaign and campaign that is not worth the time and effort.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
September 19, 2018, 07:08:09 PM
In the next 5 years, I think the amount of bounty will not decrease but the number of bounty members will grow. Even 20% of good projects will attract to participate in the bounty program.
Yeah maybe, but if the bounty hunter don't have politeness here or just make spam everywhere, the bounty hunter era in here will end sooner because this forum was originally made for discussion about cryptocurrency. Admin may decide to remove it here, nowly there has been a strict action taken by the admin on this matter by limiting the account to rise in rank.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 07:04:36 PM
I don't think so because even in this bear market the receiving token price is too law imagine what will happen when next market cycle.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
September 19, 2018, 06:55:44 PM
In the next 5 years, I think the amount of bounty will not decrease but the number of bounty members will grow. Even 20% of good projects will attract to participate in the bounty program.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
September 19, 2018, 06:45:03 PM
The fact is that there are far more ICOs this year than last year. Three time more funds raised this year (over $25 billion ) than last year.
And all this on a declining market. There are lot more bounty hunters as well, so the game is more difficult to play and we have to be
very selective to find the best ones. I would say it it more difficult than last year but still rewarding.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 06:37:46 PM
i don't think so always there is new airdrop and bounty that worth investing time with them just if ethereum go up a little bit the new project will emerge and give bounty hunters another chance
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 19, 2018, 06:15:29 PM
As long as there are ICO's bounties will not end. There are few ICO's that were legit so we have to make sure that we join one. It is very difficult to land on a legit campaign but if we keep on trying, we will get paid on of those bounties that we have joined. That is why I still have my regular job to support my family and bounty is just an alternate source of income. Don't depend on bounties for your daily needs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
September 19, 2018, 06:10:17 PM
What do you think?

Acrualy you have a point of view on what your observation now in the crypto market and we respect for that,otherwise in my own thought its not go far into 80% are mostly ICO bounty hunting are scam,and thats why you conclude thats mostly bounty hunting now are doing fraud and its would end soon,because for i still believing thats theres still high demand of bounty and legit project,but due to low market movement now and bearish situation,thats why some project now retreat  and paused for a while,because they are afraid thats those development project thats they created would not success and become  accomodated in the market due to dump of all crypto price.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 05:58:04 PM
Yes, you are right. The golden time of bounty hunting has ended already, not by the scamming project but by the huge participation with the low budget. There was a day when we made 5-6 ETH by doing only twitter bounty campaign. After February of 2018, I don't know how, but millions of people joined in the crypto to do bounty works. That time the era of good bounty rewards was ended! Now, most of the bounty campaigns are being scammed or fail. So,
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 05:51:15 PM
What do you think?
I certainly would not say so "loudly" that 80% of the projects are scammers. yes, there are a lot of scammers, but the choice depends on you and no one will choose for you. but what I want to say personally, I'm so that what to pay to pay for the bounty became very small - it's really a fact!
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
September 19, 2018, 05:46:19 PM
Golden days are gone for sure but not because of scams but because of market and ICO quality since there are not enough money coming in the market.
Also the bounty hunter amount has only risen but the project number has gone down thus the small payouts.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
September 19, 2018, 05:41:41 PM
People need to understand that bad ico projects, will also have bad bounty campaigns.
Research is key and even then you could get scammed out of your time.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 19, 2018, 05:37:39 PM
Yes, I think that now it is extremely difficult to receive extra large profits from this case. We have to carefully select projects for participation, as well as investors. Well, less time is spent, this is a plus
I'm not a bounty hunter and I see that the number of hunters increased for a very short period of time.

And in your cases which you have noticed that its difficult now to get large profits through it has some reasons.

1. Number of scam ICOs are increasing and if they have a bounty, don't expect that you'll get paid.
2. The number of participants has increased and the pool of rewards that will be allocated will only give small portion to all of them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 05:20:43 PM
There are still good bounty campaigns, because just recently i participated in some good ones and i got my rewards. Although, i have seen some complained that they got nothing after bounty.
That calls for for reasons that, not only investors, but also bounty hunters need to always do necessary research on every project before participating.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 05:10:54 PM
I think it was not an era, it was just a year and for most bounty campaigns participants it was even less than a half year  Wink
A year ago we could earn more than 1000 $ per month for a good social media bounty campaign but now even signature bounty  will bring less than 500. But not the all of us doing that for money, so it could not come to an end.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
September 19, 2018, 05:09:21 PM
That was the same from the most beginning. Bounty creators searching for promotion and in their interest to the whole promotion which is taking months costs as minimal as it possible. Due to that many campaigns simply cheat its members about paying and its usual thing on the net, because of Noone can be cached or punished seriously for that. I guess such model of behavior will just blossom on the forum and everywhere.
Now many similar projects. On what success depends it is difficult to find an algorithm,it's like a bingo!Indeed, the profit from work is very low. The main goal of the Bounty Campaign is advertising on the Internet and this is the cheapest advertising
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 05:07:03 PM
Yes, I think that now it is extremely difficult to receive extra large profits from this case. We have to carefully select projects for participation, as well as investors. Well, less time is spent, this is a plus
Pages:
Jump to: