Pages:
Author

Topic: The Everything Bearish Thread - page 9. (Read 19457 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 08, 2015, 10:00:57 AM
... Bids are building up, wait and see.

Nothing to see here, citizen. Business as usual, hopes shattered.
Move along.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 08, 2015, 09:53:24 AM
Good news Everyone!
Much awaited Gemini exchange goes online. Zero f8cks given.
Lol. Nothing happens, shocker. No bids, no sells, no trades.

Also such a bad move to not have a public ticker, AND don't allow non-US people to even create an account and watch the orderbook. I'm looking at this one, but I'm not sure if that's even accurate. If it is, that's pretty sad man, because that means literally no-one is biting.

10 min delay on the ticker, and it's been only 20ish mins. Bids are building up, wait and see.
October 08, 2015, 09:47:48 AM
Good news Everyone!
Much awaited Gemini exchange goes online. Zero f8cks given.
Lol. Nothing happens, shocker. No bids, no sells, no trades.

Also such a bad move to not have a public ticker, AND don't allow non-US people to even create an account and watch the orderbook. I'm looking at this one, but I'm not sure if that's even accurate. If it is, that's pretty sad man, because that means literally no-one is biting.
October 08, 2015, 08:42:02 AM
Russian Bro Breaks Bitcoin
A quicky malleability attack script running on a single virtual machine grinds tx confirm rate to a virtual halt. Laughter ensues.
"The attack has cost him nothing, [Russian Anon using the pseudonym Alister] Maclin claimed, and he told me it only took him a couple of hours to write the 100 or so lines of code for the script. It’s a devious and effective tactic, and it’s not the first time someone has exploited it. But why do this at all? After asking if I’d read Jack London’s 1904 novel about a brutal and amoral sea captain, The Sea-Wolf, Maclin wrote, “We do everything for living. For feeding our wifes and children.” He assured me he’s not in it for profit, though—this time.

Instead, Maclin wrote that he has serious gripes with Bitcoin, centering around well-documented concerns over the ridiculous amount of energy the Bitcoin network consumes. “The main thing is that bitcoin network spends much more resources (electricity, hardware, human efforts) per transaction than current centralized systems,” Maclin wrote. “Bitcoin exists now, because of bubble-ponzi scheme.”"

Antifragile!
October 07, 2015, 08:35:32 PM
Dear Friend!

I'm sorry you've failed to eke out a living by peddling warez. Not everyone is bright enough 4 a life of krimez, Fakhoury. Not even for the petty thievery you've managed to fail at, apparently.

I'm equally sorry that no signature campaign will now allow you to spam up the forum for monyz, as they allow your equally illiterate tho better behaved friends. No one wants to be associated with failure.

But shitting up other people's threads is not the answer, Fakhoury! Do get your embarrasing self out of my thread & back to posting pictures of articles in yours.
ty
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
October 07, 2015, 07:02:44 PM
You know what ahpku a.k.a. Lambie, I like the feeling that I'm really a huge pain in your a**.

And believe me, your thread, for me and others, makes us having more and more fate in bitcoin.

Your a loser in a losing war against US.

Keep doing your best and inject this thread with FUD, believe me, you have 0% effect, loser Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013
October 07, 2015, 02:12:09 PM
Newbie account... Sociopathic language... If it walks like a duck......

are you implying that OP is the legendary duckfucker who sold at 10$ ?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
October 07, 2015, 12:22:35 PM
So ignore it is then. Enjoy your trolling. I see you get a boner out of it. You must love to provoke.
October 07, 2015, 12:14:36 PM
When I read you guys post, I always think " cui bono "....

You do, my paranoid friend.
This thread was started to educate, to offer an alternative to the sugary pablum you're fed elsewhere on this forum.
Enjoy! Smiley

Newbie account...
An account created specifically for this thread, oldtimer.  Should I have purchased a senior account, for extra cred?
... to educate, to offer an alternative to the sugary pablum you're fed elsewhere on this forum.
Enjoy! Smiley
Who is paying you?
Why, you're not paranoid at all! Do accept my apologies.
Because if you do not get paid, I think you must be mad like a hatter... If you have such a boring life, why not post in some Scientology forum?
Nowhere nearly as funny or deluded, also not as adept at duping new converts into their cult.
Operation Clam Bake need donkeys like you...
*Clambake
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
October 07, 2015, 11:45:34 AM
Laughing is it's own reward.
October 07, 2015, 11:20:29 AM

This thread was started to educate, to offer an alternative to the sugary pablum you're fed elsewhere on this forum.
Enjoy! Smiley

Newbie account... Sociopathic language... If it walks like a duck...... Just leave us idiots alone, let us be poor and disillusioned. Why do you use so much energy? Why post? Who is paying you? Because if you do not get paid, I think you must be mad like a hatter... If you have such a boring life, why not post in some Scientology forum? Operation Clam Bake need donkeys like you...
October 07, 2015, 11:11:51 AM
If 1% of Starbucks drinkers simply knew about FoldApp.com, Bitcoin would take over the world!
So says bitcoin entrepreneur Erik Voorhees, sparking a lively discussion on /r/bitcoin.
smidge 25 points 7 hours ago
ELI5 Where does the discount come from, i.e. who pays for it and how can everyone still make a profit although another player is added to the value chain?

rezzme 19 points 5 hours ago
Unused gift card market. Gift card sellers sell a card at a loss.

mommathecat 3 points 34 minutes ago
Nope. Fraud. The Starbucks app is rife with fraud.
http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/13/technology/hackers-starbucks-app/
http://qz.com/404746/hackers-have-been-using-the-starbucks-app-to-steal-money-from-latte-drinkers/
20% discount from people who got a Starbucks gift card they didn't want? Right.
October 07, 2015, 11:01:10 AM

Enjoy! Smiley
October 07, 2015, 10:41:42 AM
Hey Bulltards, read this thread if you dont wanna end up like the one who sold his house for bitcoin at 600$

You'll thank me and OP later,
for now,
see you.

ps: no fud intended

Why do you fudsters keep posting in this forum? Why not make your own? Wehatebitcoin.com or weliketotrollbtc.org. I think weworkforbigbanksandtrytogetbtctofail.com is available also.

October 07, 2015, 10:36:03 AM
Bitcoin Doesn’t Make Remittances Cheaper
Claims cryptonight after parting ways with top Bitcoin remittance startup Rebit.ph.
"Some of the industry has woken up to this already, and although Reddit continues to salivate over crypto-money-transfer, it’s hard to argue with the numbers actually generated by real-world use."
Who'da thunk.
October 07, 2015, 09:42:58 AM
BitPay Creates Another Bitcoin POS Solution
BitPay, a firm best known for its inovative OPSEC protocol, has partnered with Ingenico* "to allow brick and mortar stores to accept bitcoin via its point-of-sale (POS) terminals."
While Ingenico is currently partnered with Paymium, thus already availing retailers the option of accepting bitcoin payments, credible sources claim this game-changing POS partnership is sure to prove disruptive to legacy brick-and-mortar paymentscape.

"The ICT250 POS [no, not "Piece Of Sh*t," wiseass. "Point Of Sale." --ed] now presents BitPay's executive chairman Tony Gallipi's email address, prompting the user to email Tony and ask him for a million dollars," a source close to the project said. "While not, technically, a purchase," continued our source, "which would you rather have, some stupid hat you'd probably only wear once and lose, or a million dollars? That's what makes bitcoin so cool, you never know what you'll get!"

*French payments giant with no apparent ties to that other notable Frenchman, Mark Karpeles
October 07, 2015, 08:49:46 AM
73% of Finance Pros Think Blockchain Tech Can Thrive Without Bitcoin
"Nearly three-quarters of participants in the [study] believe the blockchain can be put to good use without bitcoin. This result doesn’t scream controversial. But while capital markets professionals (who make up most of our sample) are convinced, those with backgrounds in bitcoin and the blockchain are not."
October 06, 2015, 12:58:01 PM
Aussie Business: Bamboozled By Bitcoin
More retailers abandon bitcoin amidst accusations of empty promises, soiled reputations and nonexistent sales.
Grant Fairweather, owner of the Metropolitan Hotel in Sydney, said he started accepting bitcoin when a group of digital currency fans chose his pub as their regular meeting venue.

"They tell me that it's doing quite well, but that doesn't transpose into here," said Fairweather, who sells about A$100 ($70) worth of drinks via bitcoin from the meetings and does no other bitcoin trade.

An online clothing retailer told Reuters she had made no bitcoin sales since introducing the service in 2013 and asked not to be named, saying "since bitcoin's going out anyway, we'd rather not throw our name back into it".
October 06, 2015, 11:29:58 AM
21 Inc Pledges Support to Bitcoin's Vanishing Nodes
As the number of full nodes continues to dwindle (12% fewer than this time last year), 21 Inc promises to pay its customers a little something extra in perpetuum; sweetening the [already alluring] prospect of mining $0.105/day with the company's $399.99 Raspberry Pi.
"As a generalization of the Bitnodes incentive scheme, you will be mining more bitcoin on a 21 Bitcoin Computer if you run it in full node mode. Think of this as the extra BTC that you earn for being a good member of the Bitcoin community."
21 Inc takes up the torch from the Bitcoin Foundation, which chose not to continue its node sponsorship due to "budget and focus considerations".
October 06, 2015, 09:32:18 AM
Europol and Interpol Partner to Fight Digital Currency
Bitcoin crooks cower as merciless chokehold of justice tightens around crypto's scrawny neck.
"According to a statement from Europol, the partnership will see coordination 'against the abuse of virtual currencies for criminal transactions and money laundering'."
Pages:
Jump to: