Pages:
Author

Topic: The Everything Bearish Thread - page 7. (Read 19457 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 12, 2015, 10:20:52 AM
From our bullish sister thread:
Weekly allowances will be in BTC going forward ... any questions?
With fewer and fewer greater fools to support collapsing ponzi, Bitcoiners are turning on their own children.
"I spent a little time here and there explaining to my kids how bitcoins work, they listened and thought it made sense. They quickly asked me how they could spend their bitcoins & before I was able to answer them they quickly went online to find out. My youngest went a different direction with his curiosity and figured out that he could play games in order to earn bitcoins."
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
October 12, 2015, 10:08:44 AM
Looks like the hardcore bulltards are giving a lot of fucks about a thread that in their own opinion has zero impact and absolutely no value...

...permabulls  Roll Eyes

Here is Mr. Dickhead 2.0.

Why do people dislike bitcoin?
It seems that any mention of bitcoin outside of bitcoin dedicated communities is met with negativity. What do you think the reasoning is?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3od2k0/why_do_people_dislike_bitcoin/

[–]stoicbn 8 points 14 hours ago
And the whole "Bitcoin will destroy banks and middle men!" And now there are dozens of Bitcoin banks and you can't spend Bitcoin at any major retailers without a middle man like Bitpay

[–]alch1mista 2 points 1 hour ago
This is exactly what bitcoin shillers won't say to you, this is bitcoins biggest lie.

So, from all the ppl in that thread you picked the 2 most dumbest posts and putted here in youre own thread....

This is a joke, OP is joke this whole tread is 1 major joke!

Nitpicker!

Activity: 56
October 12, 2015, 10:07:03 AM
It seems that any mention of bitcoin outside of bitcoin dedicated communities is met with negativity. What do you think the reasoning is?

And the whole "Bitcoin will destroy banks and middle men!" And now there are dozens of Bitcoin banks and you can't spend Bitcoin at any major retailers without a middle man like Bitpay

This is exactly what bitcoin shillers won't say to you, this is bitcoins biggest lie.

1. People are ignorant of bitcoin.

2. There are too many spam crypto currencies.
Activity: 7
October 12, 2015, 09:53:46 AM

October 12, 2015, 09:49:38 AM
Blockchain Platform Setl Exceeds 1 Billion Transactions Per Day
Or roughtly 11,000tps.  Bitcoin? 7tps tops, which is plenty.
Setl is building a private network of distributed ledgers that can settle cash and assets in real time, claims its testnet can now match the volume of non-cash electronic payments made globally.

"By exceeding 1 billion transactions per day, Setl is addressing one of the fundamental issues of legacy blockchains, which, unlike Setl, are not designed for financial markets and are unable to handle market volumes."
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
October 10, 2015, 04:17:09 PM
Looks like the hardcore bulltards are giving a lot of fucks about a thread that in their own opinion has zero impact and absolutely no value...

...permabulls  Roll Eyes
October 10, 2015, 11:21:20 AM
Identabit: Identity-Based, Crime-Free Bitcoin Alternative
"Bitcoin’s fight to be accepted by regulators has been lost," admitted dev John Underwood.
"With the increased regulatory attention directed at bitcoin, brought on by the stream of crime empowered by anonymity, we concluded that there was a need for a chain that enabled AML/CTF compliance, enhanced funds security, denial of crimes empowered by anonymity, and ensured security of transfer by way of user association."
Nice going, John Underwood. Sellout Angry
October 10, 2015, 09:51:59 AM
With Φ, Safe Browsing Is Just A Click Away
"A decentralized content sharing system: Free Anonymous Internet Φ!"
"What can blockchain technology do besides decentralized currency system or decentralized contract system," you ask?
What we all have been waiting for, claims Φ dev!
Ultimate Freedom: content can NEVER be deleted, locked, modified or censored. Once published it is accessible from anywhere.
Ultimate Anonymity: No real world personal data needed. Footprint is untraceable.
October 09, 2015, 05:19:32 PM
Crypto 'Investors' Seek $100 Million in Class Action Lawsuit
An $100m class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of victims of an alleged Ponzi scheme involving the fake cryptocurrency 'Gemcoin' days after a US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) crackdown.
"Defendants heralded ... new cryptocurrency they invited that would be revolutionary and grow exponentially in value, and that Plaintiffs could become early investors."
Ahpku wishes to offer his sincere condolences to the unfortunate cryptoenthiusiasts. Also: best of luck!
Update:
A Southern California city council member resigned from his position Tuesday evening after being named as a defendant in a new lawsuit involving a Bitcoin-like cryptocurrency"
Well played, councilman Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
October 09, 2015, 04:46:32 PM
LOL @fakhouri & hyena, two of the biggest bulltards on the forum.

All the crazies' pitchforks are coming out. This is a great sign that this thread is having a positive impact upon newbies. We are doing the good works here, folks!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
October 09, 2015, 03:45:19 PM
People, all the visitors to this BS thread, neither me "Fakhoury" nor my thread "The Bullish News and Articles Thread" are related in any means to this BS thread and we are not sisters as the mentally-retarded OP says.

Thank you.
October 09, 2015, 03:28:42 PM
Bitcoin Strikes Back
From the dusty "How is this still news?" files:
Bitcoin, backed by shamelessly wasted energy, helps fight creeping environmentalism.
"Vast amounts of electricity go into feeding the Bitcoin delusion. Fortunately, it's unlikely that the digital currency will survive long enough to generate the environmental disaster that would arise if it became a major part of the financial system," writes John Quiggin, going on to explain that "The same design feature that requires the use of so much electricity is the fatal flaw in Bitcoin as a currency."
Fist bump? Fist bump!
October 09, 2015, 02:59:26 PM
Banks Are Bad, M'kay?
From our sister thread:
Crypto enthusiasts' healthy hatred of banks rooted in hard facts, studies show.
"[Another] new Bitcoin ATM was unveiled in Ocean Beach, San Diego on October 8 by the company Coinsource. Co-founder Travis Gough was on hand during the inaugural party, providing full demonstrations held by the company and local Bitcoin enthusiasts.
The ATM has the standard 7% fees that usual teller machines have ..."

October 09, 2015, 01:19:03 PM
Another Remittance Firm Dumps Pivots from Bitcoin; Immediately Becomes $850,000 Richer
"We realized as wonderful as bitcoin is, it is not mass market suitable."
"Singapore-based remittance startup Toast, previously known as Cryptosigma, has pivoted away from bitcoin and blockchain technology and reportedly raised $850,000 (S$1.2m) in seed funding."
"Toast will now allow consumers to load its smartphone app – due to be released to Google's Play store – with a local offline travel card or bank account[AKA real money --ed] and send [real] money to their relatives in the Philippines."
legendary
October 09, 2015, 12:51:57 PM
^^Sorry, meant 'our embarrasing retarded sister with assburgers and AIDS thread,' but that just takes too long to type Smiley

if the info is false and misleading could you provide the evidences instead of criticizing the poster ?

Besides, if there was only a bullish news thread, that would look like propaganda forum.
Also i think OP should keep this thread clean and only keep the news posts (deleting my messages also)

Thread's doing fine Smiley
Doing what it set out to do--delivering news while shedding some light on what 'bitcointalk community' has become--paranoid, angry, illiterate petty crooks and pathetic pitchmen, desperately trying to outcon each other in what amounts to an incubator of everything rotten--gambling, worthless 'securities', Ponzis, petty theft... this veritable Petri dish of fail and AIDS, this cesspool of groupthink, cronyism & unabashed censorship known as bitcointalk.

I believe in free speech, thus, unlike the 'Bullish News' sister thread, this one is not self-moderated. I can not delete posts, yours or anyone's; only bitcointalk moderators can.
That said, I had a posts deleted for 'bumping', while shit posted by thieving assburgers attacking me stays up.

Thank you for fighting with bulltards / nazis for all newbies in this forum.

Activity: 7
October 09, 2015, 12:32:14 PM
if the info is false and misleading could you provide the evidences instead of criticizing the poster ?

Besides, if there was only a bullish news thread, that would look like propaganda forum.
Also i think OP should keep this thread clean and only keep the news posts (deleting my messages also)

Doing what it set out to do--delivering news while shedding some light on what 'bitcointalk community' has become--paranoid, angry, illiterate petty crooks and pathetic pitchmen, desperately trying to outcon each other in what amounts to an incubator of everything rotten--gambling, worthless 'securities', Ponzis, petty theft... this veritable Petri dish of fail and AIDS, this cesspool of groupthink, cronyism & unabashed censorship known as bitcointalk.

I believe in free speech, thus, unlike the 'Bullish News' sister thread, this one is not self-moderated. I can not delete posts, yours or anyone's; only bitcointalk moderators can.
That said, I had a posts deleted for 'bumping', while shit posted by thieving assburgers attacking me stays up.

Thank you for fighting with bulltards / nazis for all newbies in this forum.
October 09, 2015, 12:24:06 PM
^^Sorry, meant 'our embarrasing retarded sister with assburgers and AIDS thread,' but that just takes too long to type Smiley
legendary
October 09, 2015, 12:19:35 PM

Doing what it set out to do--delivering news while shedding some light on what 'bitcointalk community' has become--paranoid, angry, illiterate petty crooks and pathetic pitchmen, trying to outcon each other in, what amounts to an incubator of everything rotten--gambling, worthless 'securities', Ponzis, petty theft... this veritable Petri dish of fail and AIDS, this cesspool of groupthink, cronyism & unabashed censorship known as bitcointalk.

I ROFLED and LOLED really HARD Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

I made my thread self-moderated to clean it from any mess like some dirty losers like you who could pollute it.

My thread is not your sister thread, this is a BS thread with only sock-puppets and bunch of life-losers who have nothing to shit on except Bitcoin.
October 09, 2015, 12:15:22 PM

Pages:
Jump to: