Pages:
Author

Topic: The Everything Bearish Thread - page 8. (Read 19457 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013
October 09, 2015, 12:03:53 PM
OP you little bitch, stop interpreting bullish news as bearish. I will tolerate only obviously bearish news in this topic.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
October 09, 2015, 11:11:43 AM
@fakhouri, don't come in someone else's thread and shit on it. Don't be a troll.

Also, fakhouri delelted my post on his "bullshit news" thread because what I wrote didn't jive with his worldview on bitcoin. Have some respect for opposing views.

Looool, you tell me what to do and what not, what a loser you are.

If my news are BS news, then all the news here and the people participating in it are useless shit and losers with no life, just like you Ms. Sock-puppet Tongue
legendary
October 09, 2015, 11:09:47 AM
if the info is false and misleading could you provide the evidences instead of criticizing the poster ?

Besides, if there was only a bullish news thread, that would look like propaganda forum.
Also i think OP should keep this thread clean and only keep the news posts (deleting my messages also)

Dude, I won't enter a debate and correct false info. for your sake.

When you research and have more expreience in Bitcoin ecosystem, you will know that this thread is just a piece of garbage and BS.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 09, 2015, 09:21:13 AM
The Gemini Twins on Fox Business.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3o1dle/the_gemini_twins_on_fox_business/

[–]Business_Jesus: Am I high or has there only been 8 BTC worth of trading all day? Is this considered a successful launch? What the fuck
[–]ysangkok: what is a succesful launch anyway? what is there to gain by being there on the first day? if it was not a succesful launch, would they say so? of course not.

This screenshot of their order book was posted by someone in the Bitcoin discussion board.

http://theweeklyrewind.com/orderbook.png

It's showing more orders than bitcoinity because bitcoinity's default setting is to group all consecutive trades at the same price into one entry.

Would be interesting to know which of those bids is from the major institutional investors i keep hearing about Roll Eyes

wall street money pouring in.

Yup, currently 3.2 thousand dollars bids at Gemini, this looks sooo bullish... Grin
The bid sum / ask sum ratio is about 20$, might be an insight into the future of bitcoin... Roll Eyes
Activity: 59
October 09, 2015, 09:13:04 AM
Nothing to see here, citizen. Business as usual, hopes shattered.
Move along.
youre pessimism is not a way to excuse youreself... Undecided

Not pessimism, my friend, and no attempt at apologia.
Just bringing you up to speed, pointing out what's already clear to all but the most deluded Smiley

Deluded with schizophrenia isn't a excuse either  Kiss

Ahpku and Talks_Cheap having both a delusional disorder experience, non-bizarre delusions, which involve situations that could occur in real life, such as being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or failed from a distance. These delusions usually involve the misinterpretation of perceptions or experiences.

In reality he failed in real life, no job, no partner, no succes in Bitcoin trading just a ordinair troll with hundreds of sock-puppets.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
October 09, 2015, 08:29:46 AM
@fakhouri, don't come in someone else's thread and shit on it. Don't be a troll.

Also, fakhouri delelted my post on his "bullshit news" thread because what I wrote didn't jive with his worldview on bitcoin. Have some respect for opposing views.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
October 09, 2015, 07:50:24 AM
if the info is false and misleading could you provide the evidences instead of criticizing the poster ?

Besides, if there was only a bullish news thread, that would look like propaganda forum.
Also i think OP should keep this thread clean and only keep the news posts (deleting my messages also)
legendary
October 09, 2015, 07:33:35 AM
this forum is called bitcointalk, not "welovebitcoin" or "bullishbitcoin"
Therefore a bearish news thread is totally legit
You should be thankful to op who takes effort to sum up the bearish news, as a good counterpart to the bullish news thread.

So stop attacking OP and if you want to see only bullish news, don't open this thread.

Shut up, sock puppet Wink

People can see the level of your arguments  Grin : 0
you're way of thinking is not interesting, you only see the positive side and want to be blind about the bad sides. Why would you come in this thread in the first place, you want to dictate what people can see in this forum ? You are not the forum admin as i can know, so you'd better quiet down here.

My above reply goes here as well. Read it and educate yourself Wink
legendary
October 09, 2015, 07:32:08 AM
I made a reasonable post in Fakhoury's bullish thread and he deleted it. He attempts to shut up anyone who challenges his perfect little fantasy world that he constructs around himself.

I deleted it because this is not a place to debate in.

Plus, this thread is made to spread FUD and misleading info. about Bitcoin.

And regarding my world as you said, I'm not authoring my own news, I bring them from other sources.

Maybe you are blind or can't see bitcoin sucess, but I can and foresee as well.
October 09, 2015, 04:11:07 AM
You should be thankful to op who takes effort to sum up the bearish news, as a good counterpart to the bullish news thread.

So stop attacking OP and if you want to see only bullish news, don't open this thread.

People can see the level of your arguments  Grin : 0
you're way of thinking is not interesting, you only see the positive side and want to be blind about the bad sides. Why would you come in this thread in the first place, you want to dictate what people can see in this forum ? You are not the forum admin as i can know, so you'd better quiet down here.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013
October 09, 2015, 03:04:52 AM
This thread is over.
Activity: 788
October 09, 2015, 01:00:34 AM
I made a reasonable post in Fakhoury's bullish thread and he deleted it. He attempts to shut up anyone who challenges his perfect little fantasy world that he constructs around himself.
legendary
October 09, 2015, 12:49:54 AM

October 08, 2015, 10:00:26 PM

legendary
October 08, 2015, 09:57:21 PM
You've to understand something, no one earth can give me orders !!

Fakhoury<3 So wild... so free!

As you said, I'm free.

Not a useless piece of garbage who gave my mind to banksters, loser Wink

Enjoy the show Ms. Loser Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 08, 2015, 09:38:59 PM

Fakhoury<3 So wild... so free!

legendary
October 08, 2015, 07:07:25 PM
Dear Friend!

I'm sorry you've failed to eke out a living by peddling warez. Not everyone is bright enough 4 a life of krimez, Fakhoury. Not even for the petty thievery you've managed to fail at, apparently.

I'm equally sorry that no signature campaign will now allow you to spam up the forum for monyz, as they allow your equally illiterate tho better behaved friends. No one wants to be associated with failure.

But shitting up other people's threads is not the answer, Fakhoury! Do get your embarrasing self out of my thread & back to posting pictures of articles in yours.
ty

Dear Brother

You are just a useless shit, my advice to you is to enjoy the show.

And again, you've 0% effect, loser.
legendary
Activity: 1036
October 08, 2015, 12:29:13 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TL;DR

"Just bringing you up to speed, pointing out what's already clear to all but the most deluded"

This is the single most succint observational statement I have seen on the forum. Kudos.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 08, 2015, 11:32:58 AM
... Bids are building up, wait and see.

Move along.

Not pessimism, my friend, and no attempt at apologia.
Just bringing you up to speed, pointing out what's already clear to all but the most deluded Smiley
Activity: 59
October 08, 2015, 11:23:09 AM
... Bids are building up, wait and see.

Move along.

Pages:
Jump to: