Pages:
Author

Topic: The explanation to everything - page 4. (Read 9553 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 09, 2013, 03:30:19 AM
A one hundred dollar gift card to Lowes? I'm dubious that it it even happened but if it did I would love to know the misguided logic of giving a unemployed man child a Lowes gift card.

A subtle hint from a disapproving father?

He could probably build his own meth lab/grow op with stuff from Lowes.

Someone else probably could. The only thing Dank's likely to be able to do with $100 of poo poo from Lowes is flood a bathroom.

Shine on you crazy goonies, shine on.
January 09, 2013, 03:09:50 AM
You can't focus on your reality if you're judging the realities of others.  The fact that this thread received
120 replies and 900 views within 24 hours of posting says wonders.  People are smart enough to think for themselves and see the love through the hate.

What, that there have been absolutely no one voicing support for you?

Or is it more of an argument where you're clinging to the illusion that the 800ish page views that didn't reply to this train wreck are the silent majority that somehow support your narcissism?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
January 09, 2013, 03:04:23 AM
Was I shitting on the homeless when I gave them free food?  Am I shitting on the world by telling them you're god and you can do anything you believe?

Weird perception lapse we have.  Normally I would correlate shitting on someone with a consciously aware effort to instill fear in another human.  For example, coercing humans for taxes, going to war with another group of humans.  Killing other life is what I would call shitting on someone, I seem to be calling for an end of death.
You're shitting on poor squall who fully trusted you to repay him back. Imagine the pains someone might experience when you simply took his cash.
Not intentionally.  I owe squall all I have, when the US economy collapses, I'll give squall all the BTC I have.

All I can say is that all will be corrected shortly.  All parties will be satisfied.
You'll need something more definite and faster then that. Like getting off your arse now to work and pay him back.
With what?  What am I to do?  Rob someone of their wealth?  I will continue the only thing I can do, living a non destructive lifestyle of love and music.

As I said before, the end of time is near, earth will soon blossom an entirely new existence, where love gives you power rather than money.

I refuse to sacrifice my will to the highest bidder if I know what I'm being paid to do is destructive.

You already robbed someone, and how is stealing 700 dollars from someone who trusted you, living a nondestructive lifestyle? You're a piece of shit, and I hope you get what's coming to you.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
January 09, 2013, 02:46:26 AM
You can't focus on your reality if you're judging the realities of others.  The fact that this thread received
120 replies and 900 views within 24 hours of posting says wonders.  People are smart enough to think for themselves and see the love through the hate.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
January 09, 2013, 02:42:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
January 09, 2013, 02:24:13 AM
Scene at the Pearly Gates:

Saint Peter: Next!
Dank: I guess that's me, dude.
SP: Name?
Dank: Dank.
SP: Dank. Dank. Dank. Ahh! Here it is. You gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me!
Dank: Let me see that! Ahh! Wrong pic. That fuckin' Phinn put that one up. Consider the one titled Mugshot.
SP: Actually, that's the one I was... Nevermind! Hey, Jehovah! Dank's here.
Jehovah: Finally! Let 'em in. Perhaps now we'll have some sanity in this place. Now, let me see. Yep! That makes 144,000. Lock the gates, Pete!

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2013, 02:22:51 AM
A scammer tag's not enough for this fucker.  Can we ban him for trolling?  If "lalalala, I'm not going to pay you even though I probably could" isn't trolling, then I don't know what is.
January 09, 2013, 02:19:27 AM
Was I shitting on the homeless when I gave them free food?  Am I shitting on the world by telling them you're god and you can do anything you believe?

Weird perception lapse we have.  Normally I would correlate shitting on someone with a consciously aware effort to instill fear in another human.  For example, coercing humans for taxes, going to war with another group of humans.  Killing other life is what I would call shitting on someone, I seem to be calling for an end of death.
You're shitting on poor squall who fully trusted you to repay him back. Imagine the pains someone might experience when you simply took his cash.
Not intentionally.  I owe squall all I have, when the US economy collapses, I'll give squall all the BTC I have.

All I can say is that all will be corrected shortly.  All parties will be satisfied.
You'll need something more definite and faster then that. Like getting off your arse now to work and pay him back.
With what?  What am I to do?  Rob someone of their wealth?  I will continue the only thing I can do, living a non destructive lifestyle of love and music.

As I said before, the end of time is near, earth will soon blossom an entirely new existence, where love gives you power rather than money.

I refuse to sacrifice my will to the highest bidder if I know what I'm being paid to do is destructive.

What, like you just did?

Fuck, there is a long, long list of non-profits that actually pay you to do stuff that cannot in any way be construed as bad. Thing is, you have to work, and work requires an actual effort.
January 09, 2013, 02:15:16 AM
Working is against dank's religious beliefs or something.

He didn't have to work to pay back squall.  I'm sure the possessions he gave away plus the gift cards he received would have covered a substantial part of the debt.  He intentionally chose to fuck squall over so that he could feed his ego by playing Lord Bountiful.

I wonder how he shat on the people who wanted to "assassinate" him.
legendary
You cannot kill love
January 09, 2013, 02:12:40 AM

January 09, 2013, 02:07:01 AM
Working is against dank's religious beliefs or something.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
January 09, 2013, 02:05:40 AM

January 09, 2013, 02:02:20 AM

All parties will be satisfied because you actually get off your ass and give him your BTC/get some money, or all parties will be satisfied because you had a vision of the impending doom of the world thus money will not exist?
January 09, 2013, 01:58:16 AM

dank thinks he's Robin Hood, apparently - deciding who is worthy of money and material possessions and who is not.
legendary
You cannot kill love
January 09, 2013, 01:57:54 AM

legendary
January 09, 2013, 01:52:57 AM

KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
January 09, 2013, 01:42:55 AM

How are we to know? After all you are a

I fully expect lying to go along with it and clearly you are not well mentally.
legendary
You cannot kill love
January 09, 2013, 01:40:19 AM

January 09, 2013, 01:32:59 AM
He's just getting off on posting about how "edgy" he is now.  Hopefully the cops, the mental health system or his "assassins" will catch up with him soon.  You can't go through life shitting on people the way dank does and expect to avoid negative consequences, no matter how "cool" you think you are.
legendary
January 09, 2013, 01:30:18 AM
Just like you couldn't default.

Pattern recognition. Get some.

I wonder whether he told his friend it was in his destiny to crash the bike when he asked to borrow it...

Victimless crime!
I expect dank to retaliate with 'He's going to heaven - a better place from this crummy earth we're on' if he did actually crash and kill someone.
Pages:
Jump to: