Pages:
Author

Topic: The explanation to everything - page 5. (Read 9553 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
January 09, 2013, 01:30:02 AM
Just like you couldn't default.

Pattern recognition. Get some.

I wonder whether he told his friend it was in his destiny to crash the bike when he asked to borrow it...
No, but he forgave me immediately.  It couldn't happen any better.  He understands we will a) have new bikes soon b) will live forever.  Crashing the bike really wasn't negative.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 09, 2013, 01:27:48 AM

I wonder whether he told his friend it was in his destiny to crash the bike when he asked to borrow it...

Victimless crime!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2013, 01:25:51 AM

January 09, 2013, 01:23:06 AM

legendary
You cannot kill love
January 09, 2013, 01:21:56 AM
It's funny that people could get upset at a kid for having fun, hurting no one, while blissfully ignoring the part where a group of kids were bribed to assassinate me after the Raleigh police department failed to arrest me.
Weaving in and out of traffic at high speeds endangers the lives of other people on the road. So. Are you proving that you've been trolling all along here? Or are you truly this much of a psychopath?
It does not endanger anyone if I believe I have control over my fate.  It's not mine nor their destiny to die in a motorcycle crash.

Death naturally concludes life, there's no point in not squeezing as much out of life as you can.  If you can't do what you imagine, what is imagination to you?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
January 09, 2013, 01:20:01 AM
He's starting to show signs of needing the mental hospital. I feel sorry for squall who've lent to a nutcase.
January 09, 2013, 01:17:47 AM
It's funny that people could get upset at a kid for having fun, hurting no one, while blissfully ignoring the part where a group of kids were bribed to assassinate me after the Raleigh police department failed to arrest me.

Lolwut.
January 09, 2013, 01:17:35 AM
Weaving in and out of traffic at high speeds endangers the lives of other people on the road. So. Are you proving that you've been trolling all along here? Or are you truly this much of a psychopath?
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
January 09, 2013, 01:17:17 AM
If you believe in yourself, you can do anything.

Anything except pay your debts, keep your word, show some personal responsibility, hold down a job, maintain a relationship, or follow through on your "goals" (term used loosely).

Yes anything other than that.
legendary
You cannot kill love
January 09, 2013, 01:16:34 AM
Clearly, "anything" includes ripping off people who believed in you.
Not by choice.  All I was doing was being a positive, loving, sharing human being.
January 09, 2013, 01:13:23 AM
Clearly, "anything" includes ripping off people who believed in you.
legendary
You cannot kill love
January 09, 2013, 01:12:00 AM
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
January 09, 2013, 01:05:07 AM
So who pays for the bike? Not sure the insurance will cover it, being ridden by an asshat without a licence.

Since it's only money, it's victimless, right?

Kinda like when you stole a thousand bucks from someone here?

I'd go on about the fact that your driving skills are obviously not up to snuff, accident and all, and that sooner or later you're going to kill someone, hopefully you, but you haven't demonstrated the ability to understand patterns or causal effect. Kinda like the time you said you couldn't default on your loans.
I don't know about that, I hit 164 mph the third day riding, didn't even try to go that fast.  Pretty sure wreaking in between cars at 120 takes some sort of skill, at least fearlessness.
Wreaking = weaving, spell check.

Nothing idiotic about that.  You can't experience life if you're living in fear.  If you believe in yourself, you can do anything.

Do everyone a favor and commit yourself now, before you kill someone.
legendary
You cannot kill love
January 09, 2013, 01:01:34 AM
So who pays for the bike? Not sure the insurance will cover it, being ridden by an asshat without a licence.

I'd go on about the fact that your driving skills are obviously not up to snuff, accident and all, and that sooner or later you're going to kill someone, hopefully you, but you haven't demonstrated the ability to understand patterns or causal effect. Kinda like the time you said you couldn't default on your loans.
I don't know about that, I hit 164 mph the third day riding, didn't even try to go that fast.  Pretty sure wreaking in between cars at 120 takes some sort of skill, at least fearlessness.
Wreaking = weaving, spell check.

Nothing idiotic about that.  You can't experience life if you're living in fear.  If you believe in yourself, you can do anything.
January 09, 2013, 01:00:35 AM

Nope. Just idiocy.

And reckless indifference for the safety of others.

Honestly, anyone who knows dank IRL and was stupid enough to lend him their bike anyway probably deserves to have him destroy it.  Being dank's friend seems to be kind of expensive.  If he's not actually destroying your property he's getting you to sell it so he can pay his rent.
January 09, 2013, 12:54:54 AM

Nope. Just idiocy.
January 09, 2013, 12:51:29 AM

Wow.
legendary
You cannot kill love
January 09, 2013, 12:50:42 AM

January 09, 2013, 12:44:17 AM
Quote from: scumbag
I explained to him my situation and he assisted my family to help move the bike out of a ditch and into a van.  I received four citations, four victimless acts and I was on my way, despite the arrest warrant for my name.

Nice to know that your family enable your irresponsibility and law-breaking or have you joined some weird cult and consider them your "family" these days?

Thank you theymos.
Pages:
Jump to: