Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 18. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 09:59:11 AM
Ups and downs are very normal in a market. If some people think to quite from the market, what all I can say is they don't fit to this field. They have no idea how the market behave. Stay calm and you will see good results sooner
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 09:40:10 AM
I'm sure it's too early to leave the game because all the fun has to begin in the fall. If the fall will not have any changes in the market all who dreamed of quick and easy money can sell the coins and leave
Activity: 27
August 06, 2018, 09:00:10 AM
Market is unpredictable and the decision is on you!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 08:57:06 AM
I think that everyone who got tired of waiting and suffering already sold their coins and forgot about cryptocurrency but if you are among them then you need to wait... I think that in the winter all will become clear
Activity: 90
August 06, 2018, 08:51:53 AM
I think that to leave the game early, before you finally sell all your coins you need to wait a little more. I think that after half a year the situation becomes clearer and it becomes clear in which direction to move
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 07:49:53 AM
It is obvious that you don't like anymore the movement of crypto. But for me if you will quit now just do it and be back when you wanted to engage this world of changing the momentum in terms of prices. Don't think that the market will bother without you. Good luck.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 07:43:43 AM
I can't believe that cryptocurrencies come to an end just because the hype from last year is over, just think about how much the industry is behind it, it's incredible.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 06, 2018, 07:21:29 AM
I do not think crypto will crash at any time because it is still very young and it has a long and very bright future because it is a very god way to earn reasonable profit on your investment and it will also help to take care of some financial needs. In future, crypto will become stable and accepted as means of exchange. in future crypto without good dev and management team may likely fall while the good and potential ones will remain.
The fall of cryptocurrency is not the end of it, it is the normal thing even the cryptocurrency market has been experiencing major outbreak since few months, starting with the downfall of Bitcoin the strongest crypto identified worldwide. But still just part of crypto amd sooner or later it will rise again, for now its better to hold your crypto for a while because market is still dropping, then after that everything will be alright.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 07:09:21 AM
I do not think crypto will crash at any time because it is still very young and it has a long and very bright future because it is a very god way to earn reasonable profit on your investment and it will also help to take care of some financial needs. In future, crypto will become stable and accepted as means of exchange. in future crypto without good dev and management team may likely fall while the good and potential ones will remain.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 07:04:09 AM
The falling doesn't mean that it is the end of crypto, am I right? I think that it is a wrong way to think so at all because current problems are the part of the common development.
Activity: 112
August 06, 2018, 03:14:40 AM
the decrease in market value is normal. so you should always look at the site you know for when you invest.
https://coinmarketcap.com/
and you will always be able to read the forums so you know what trading strategies are.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
August 06, 2018, 03:10:05 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

What you see is just nothing compare from what crypto had gone so if you think that you can't withstand everything here then you can quit as early as now because crypto world is for those people who have stong will and balls. This is the test of patience, if how long you can hold upon seeing those crash. This sudden crash is just for shaking weak hands so those strong hands will remain and experience a more decent profit ever.
Activity: 98
August 06, 2018, 02:26:46 AM
it's too early to talk about leaving crypto . the market will still show good growth
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 06, 2018, 02:15:40 AM
I would love to see these cry babies all gone with their huge losses. That's all your fault for not meticulously studying the coins your bought and the crypto market itself. Only those with patience and a good understanding on how these projects works deserve the joyride on its way up.
Activity: 224
August 06, 2018, 02:09:59 AM
none of us know when it will end and the market will start to grow
Activity: 36
August 04, 2018, 10:50:03 AM
They will keep going for quite a while on the grounds that this innovation are wonderful and might going to lead later on. Crypto is extraordinary compared to other development at this century and people groups begin taking a gander at them.
Activity: 38
August 04, 2018, 04:13:51 AM
It is because of news from Twitter and Facebook when Twitter said that they will ban all ICO and digital payment to put crypto decreasing the value. Also Facebook that said they will not accept diggital money in any transaction. But I think these news just is the cure which support to giants in the market crease many stresses for market and make investors sell Cryto out. Then they are possible to buy more coin at low price.
And they again make the market recovery again to make profits from this.
Just patient and wait for a good signal of market.
Activity: 64
August 04, 2018, 04:07:56 AM
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to give forecasts in this case. Variants of development of events can be three - fall, growth or lateral movement. My personal opinion is that the most patient players are will win. But of course, I can be wrong.

Yes we can know about such coins in very beginning. At the end of the ICO if the ICO got success then there are more chances that the coin will become succeeded and will go up, I think that at that poin we can do investment in such coin and can get some profit from it.
Activity: 111
August 03, 2018, 08:19:14 AM
I don't think that we are looking for the crypto's falling. Every system has its special problems and disadvantages so we should just get them I consider.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
August 01, 2018, 02:48:46 PM
Cryptocurrency is not falling anytime soon, and if you have to wait you are in for a long. Wait, but if I were to come to an end. It will do it the cryptocurrency way, the ever unpredictable way, that leaves people hanging and Wondering. What next, there will be no signal or sign, but this is not something that will happen anytime soon , but. It's good to be prepared for anything whenever wherever
Pages:
Jump to: