Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 16. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 04:28:02 PM
I don't think you should quit just yet (problem things change some time dramatically and it will recover soon we have to be in involve in the crypto). Will take some time to get popularity and people who joins the market as early as possible then hold their coin for the future will enjoy their profit. 
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 02:09:59 AM
Yes, the market decline is a cause for concern, but there must be some logical explanation. So far, we don't know any reason for such a price reduction and perhaps these manipulations are aimed at creating panic among holders.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 02:04:45 AM
From my point of view, real fallinjg is the part of cryptocurrency market restoring and there is not something bad here, it will be fixed soon and prices will increase.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
August 13, 2018, 02:14:09 PM
This is the step that is expected from you - to be in panic and to give up. In my opinion it is better come into the more stable coins, for example, the Ethereum coin. But everyone has his own opinion and make the own decision.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 02:06:36 PM
 figure we will see the value drop in the digital currency showcase before the finish of The market will recoup once more. It is a typical circumstance. that is the reason I prompt hodl every one of your coins right now. Once in a while the cost goes up and here and there the cost goes down likewise and on the off chance that you realize that deceive you purchase progressively and hold for long haul when the value where it counts and offer it when the cost goes up once more. summer. what's more, before the year's over costs will rise.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 05:34:06 AM
Many people got panic when they heard about ban news from a different country. Besides market have its own fall and up condition. Since we know that no country or man can control bitcoin then why we need to worry? Just need to calm. It’s very simple to drop of bitcoin or others coins because from the first time it increased again and again. Even it was too high that it can only fall. So it is simple.
Activity: 153
August 13, 2018, 05:22:48 AM
I will encourage the idea that cryptocurrencies' falling doesn't mean that it is the end of crypto in common so panic will not help you here, analyze the market in better way.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 07:12:39 AM
currently the market is not good and not profitable, but in my opinion this is not the end of the crypto currency, we know that crypto currencies have fluctuating prices, so prices that rise and fall are normal, it is better to keep thinking positive and be patient
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 05:42:21 AM
I think that cryptocurrencies will continue to grow, we're unfortunately going to the bottom. In the long term, it is worth investing now, since prices are small, and cryptocurrencies will still rise in price.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 04:47:12 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Cryptocurrencies trends will pump and dump just like last year. There is no signs of falling the cryptocurrency.  What had happened now is just normal. If you track back what happened last year is still the same what happen today. So don't  be to negative because it will just cause you stress and panic. Be calm. Just continue  what are you doing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
August 11, 2018, 04:29:30 AM
Many peaople are saying that the price of crypto is very low and keep going down and they don't believe crypto will ever rise again or even will fall deeper.I know as a trader that ICO will never die but instead will keep on going and growing,so we need to believe and keep strong in crypto.
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 04:16:30 AM
If you lose the amount in the crypto currency or in the market it is normal you should know the trading strategy to not lose your money.
then you should always read the white paper to find out about the project and you should also look at this site https://coinmarketcap.com/
so you know when to sell your altcoin.
Activity: 171
August 11, 2018, 04:01:59 AM
The fall in price doesn't mean the fall of cryptocurrency. If price falls it doesn't mean that a particular market is no more in existence. Cryptocurrency is alive and it is working perfectly to raise up the fallen price again. Don't misinterpret fall in price to be the fall of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
August 11, 2018, 03:59:50 AM
I see the Cryptocurrency market now starting to deteriorate and become almost falling.
Maybe there is a lot of fraud in Cryptocurrency that makes many investors afraid to invest with Cryptocurrency.
I think this will fall if Cryptocurrency conditions continue to deteriorate.
And I am now starting to reduce my activity in the world of Cryptocurrency, I am afraid of experiencing a lot of losses so I decided to start stopping.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
August 11, 2018, 03:54:22 AM
In recent times the condition of crypto is not so good. But this will not fall at a once. It cannot be end. it will go a long way in future. It may be in a sorry state but it will over soon.
i want to believe! The stronger disappointment the closer turning-point. Patience is the key.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 03:51:37 AM
be patient and hold the coin you have. When you go out then it could be that the increase will happen and things like this will only make you disappointed. therefore do not be freaked out and scared to lose because it's been a definite early risk occurs when entered in crypto. who endure and be patient then he that will address with the crypto results he got.
Activity: 67
August 11, 2018, 03:47:02 AM
In recent times the condition of crypto is not so good. But this will not fall at a once. It cannot be end. it will go a long way in future. It may be in a sorry state but it will over soon.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 03:42:59 AM
in my opinion, what made cryptocurrency prices fall was because of the bad news in some media that made cryptocurrency prices fall and caused many people to panic and eventually sell at very low prices and make many people lose due to panic and sell at very high prices. cheap.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 03:31:13 AM
The fall in investors' interest in the crypto-currency sector, I think that this obviously should not happen this year, I hope that the fall should clearly not happen, because people's interest should wake up after the beginning of growth.
Activity: 114
August 11, 2018, 03:24:51 AM
the greater it get the more extravagantly we turn out to be, however those putting into at any rated undertaking will lose their cash, this is a reality won't.
Pages:
Jump to: