Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 15. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 08:37:07 AM
Soon the mood in the market will change very much and we will start to go up again, more precisely now there is a check of passengers for the flight to the Moon, because such behavior simply can not last more than a year.
Activity: 493
September 01, 2018, 08:35:51 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

in my opinion, what makes cryptocurrency fall like this is because of cryptocurrency rejection in some countries, banning ads on Facebook and Twitter and the influence of whales who want to make big profits by buying at the lowest prices. the beginners also made the cryptocurrency fall more and more because they panicked to sell and made the market redder. but I am optimistic that the market will recover, we see the last quarter of this year whether there is an increase or not.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 08:32:03 AM
In my opinion, the fall of cryptocurrency could be because many countries have banned, and have not been able to accept the presence of cryptocurrency at this time, so that we can see its value will decline from day to day to a sad level, so that later many people will stop being interested with cryptocurrency, so this is what caused the fall of cryptocurrency.
People will never cease to be interested in cryptocurrency. Because it is a piece of fresh air in constant supervision of your actions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 08:27:27 AM
In my opinion, the fall of cryptocurrency could be because many countries have banned, and have not been able to accept the presence of cryptocurrency at this time, so that we can see its value will decline from day to day to a sad level, so that later many people will stop being interested with cryptocurrency, so this is what caused the fall of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
September 01, 2018, 08:10:35 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Actually the news is not a sign of price anymore. Market fluctuations. We need more to know when the bull market will return.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
September 01, 2018, 07:21:48 AM
This is the step that is expected from you - to be in panic and to give up. In my opinion it is better come into the more stable coins, for example, the Ethereum coin. But everyone has his own opinion and make the own decision.

I agree with you. If you are prone to panic, then you should not take coins with a high level of risk, take bitcoin or ether, they are the most stable.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
September 01, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

Now the price of bitcoin and altcoins very down because many news about banned bitcoin. The latest news about bitcoin come from twitter. Twitter said they will ban all of cryptocurrency and ico advertising so it makes the market is panic and the price is down. But im very sure this is not the end of cryptocurrency. Im very sure in the end of this year the price will go high again.
Dont be panic.
Every people or government has very different opinion so ban or not about cryptocurrency is complicated.
So far the government which ban cryptocurrency is no more than the government which accept bitcoin. So ban bitcoin is not many government.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 01, 2018, 07:02:02 AM
Actually if the cryptocurrency will fall maybe it will not be going to be longer.
As of now they started to increasing the prices of it s that's why some of our coins we have are in running smoothly also.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 01, 2018, 05:36:16 AM

nobody knows how long it is going to fall. nobody can give you an exact thing to do. but i can advise you not to quit the game. because the ones that are rich by crypto are the ones that buy and forget for long time. you should be a holder if you want to win the game.
Activity: 147
September 01, 2018, 05:33:42 AM
why should it quit, indeed now the market is experiencing a fairly drastic price decline and indeed this price decline has taken place in the long run, but that does not mean that with the deterioration in the crypto market situation now it has to stop and leave the crypto world, actually there is still a possibility for the market to recover, just don't know when the recovery will occur
Activity: 108
September 01, 2018, 04:11:35 AM
I cannot say cryptocurrency has fallen but there are some factors that contribute to the downturn in cryptocurrency which in but not limited to dumpers who actually spoil the market by dumping their tokens immediately.
Activity: 37
September 01, 2018, 04:10:13 AM
Up and down are very normal in a market. If some people think to quite from the market, what all I can say is they don't fit this field. They have no idea how the market behaves. Stay calm and you will see good results sooner.
Activity: 82
September 01, 2018, 04:04:19 AM
The digital forms of money won't vanish totally, however they truly should battle for a place in the sun in the coming years. Around 80 percent of digital forms of money can really tumble to near zero, in view of the modest number of members in crypto networks around them. Such monetary standards are naturally a simply theoretical instrument.
Activity: 56
August 30, 2018, 01:36:45 PM
The early adopter had at least brief us on how the market usually behave at each stage of the quarters. They make it known to us that the quarter before the last quarter always look dead but the last quarter is always favourable.
Activity: 12
August 30, 2018, 01:34:59 PM
I wish the topic was coined the fall and rise of cryptocurrency.But you making it look like cryptocurrency only falls is not true I bet to differ brother.Cryptocurrency shall rise again.
Activity: 322
August 30, 2018, 01:28:21 PM
I see no reason for panic. The market is constantly moving. The price depends on many reasons. But I believe in growth by the end of the year.
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 02:16:13 PM
Yes, the cryptocurrency market is shrinking, but no one can say what will happen next, and predict further development and problems. But you have to take risks and try other way.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 27, 2018, 11:21:18 AM
i think taht cryprocurrency is jot going to fall right now and i believe in it as this world has a lot of people whonlove it
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 11:19:19 AM
It is the bad time for crypto currency. Value of bitcoin is very low which effect market .It is the right time to buy the coins at low price and hold for at the end of the year .Market will definately recover inthe year 2019.So don't be panic.
Activity: 103
August 25, 2018, 10:57:01 PM
unfortunately, the market is going lower and lower and when it ends is not clear . but I think with the arrival of autumn everything will change
Pages:
Jump to: