Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 19. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 02:47:30 PM
Of course, it will fall in this year because the previous year was the huge growth of all crypto. And now we need to wait when this prices will come again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 02:43:20 PM
the market decline continues and many are also thinking about exiting the cryptocurrency. I believe that we need to wait and the market will start to grow after a while.
Activity: 93
August 01, 2018, 02:28:17 PM
There was a serious drop in the Crypto-currency, but the market will outlive this, at such times, buying even more crypto-currencies is an excellent option to earn
Activity: 406
August 01, 2018, 02:26:29 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

I don't think that this crisis in crypto industry will last to the end of the year. It doesn't seem to me that cryptocurrencies wouldn't start to recover. There are all premises for that on the market.
Activity: 434
August 01, 2018, 07:21:15 AM
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to give forecasts in this case. Variants of development of events can be three - fall, growth or lateral movement. My personal opinion is that the most patient players are will win. But of course, I can be wrong.
Activity: 280
August 01, 2018, 04:07:46 AM
There are too many projects mixed up in the market. There is no way to make use of the market to make adjustments. Most of the coins will disappear within a year,

the coins that will disappear within a year is just the coin that doesn't have the support from the dev and their community. besides that, there is no update from the project, so people will think that the project stopped without any progress. this is happening with many altcoins in the past, and I think this can happen too with the ico that is launch in the market.
Activity: 430
July 31, 2018, 01:27:08 AM
There are too many projects mixed up in the market. There is no way to make use of the market to make adjustments. Most of the coins will disappear within a year,
Activity: 34
July 30, 2018, 08:59:32 PM
possibly this is going on in view of some huge factor and one of them is diminishing definitely bitcoin I trust this won't keep going long. what's more, ideally as quickly as time permits to restore the advantages for every one of us.
Activity: 210
July 30, 2018, 05:51:11 PM
now the market has stopped falling, but I am not sure that the market will not continue to fall. of course I want the market to start growing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
July 30, 2018, 05:45:30 PM
Cryptos are not at risk of falling at all, on the contrary, there are extraordinary perspectives for the next few years ahead.
Activity: 5
July 29, 2018, 01:56:53 PM
It can't be the fall of cryptocurrency. You need to understand that the cryptocurrency ecosystem is still in its infant stage. Things will mature soon with time .
Activity: 672
July 29, 2018, 01:54:44 PM
The first 7 months of 2018 were probably the heaviest ones in crypto-currencies lately, because according to the graphs one can see how much popularity bitcoin gained over several years. But I hope that the correction is over.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 01:51:57 PM
I think because it can develop, and this can not but rejoice, because the pockets are waiting for money that you want and everything. You always need to take into account the loss, without it in any way. Wink Smiley Wink Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 10:08:40 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Fall and rise part of market but we deal rationally according to the situation.Fall of market is also an opprtunity to buy more coins in cheap price and hold for best moment till market go up.Learn about market and learn to control the emotions if you face the crash of market never panic yourself.

You don't need to worry too much because I believe that the crpyto market will soon be stabilized again and its price will go back again to its certain high price.
It will not stabilized only but cryptocurrency will be a BOOM or very huge in the near future and all of the people who stayed and really believe here will be so happy because they had made  the right choice. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 134
July 29, 2018, 09:50:13 AM
Now the state of the market is not a sufficient reason for the cryptocurrency to fail or disappear.
many projects can not wait for the price, they are simply made in the image and likeness for the collection of funds. they will either realize something or will simply show the results of the work, but without achieving results.
Activity: 1
July 29, 2018, 05:56:06 AM
The decline in prices does not mean the decline of cryptocurrency, and the blockchain market is developing very fast.
Activity: 82
July 29, 2018, 05:46:46 AM
Now the state of the market is not a sufficient reason for the cryptocurrency to fail or disappear.
Activity: 350
July 29, 2018, 05:45:16 AM
the decrease in market value when the weather is summer and the rain is so hopeless that it will increase. It's time to invest in the market because of the low value of altcoin and coins. Better to buy after you wait for the market to increase before you can sell for more money to receive.
Activity: 107
July 29, 2018, 05:13:01 AM
Still, I hope that the market will recover by the fall, or its end .
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
July 29, 2018, 05:08:37 AM
Many beginners consider the cryptocurrency market as an area in which they can quickly make money. Yes, in 2017 it was possible to earn a huge profit, but in 2018 the situation has changed and now many beginners do not have enough patience and they sell their coins at a loss. Therefore, from the very beginning you need to tune in to a long-term holding and not pay attention to the temporary decline in prices for the cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: