Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 38. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 03:52:04 PM
In life there is much certain time will come when you think why this thing happens to me. Trust me those moments are come to make you strong make you wise open your eyes about many things.
The main reason I m telling you this is because we need to understand the marketplace. Its a part of any market that sometime it will rise and sometime it will fall so it's quite natural for me the fall of crypto no need to hyper so much stay cool try to understand the market why the price gain which things work behind that and what are the main coz of fall of the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 10:02:20 AM
This and others are some of the fears that people have and make them to dump whatever coin they have, not minding whether they will be at loss or not. I would like to assure you that we are just beginning explore the great technology called cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is not going to end anytime soon.
I think electronic money will never collapse, they are the strongest market and the most sustainable development in the future, if the electronic money collapsed, perhaps a series of technology and business areas based on technology The blockchain will collapse accordingly. It is a system of mutual influence, so I think Crypto is growing forever.
Activity: 308
June 03, 2018, 09:50:05 AM
This is what a large number of people expect to earn on this. Will remain in the game old men and believers in crypto newcomers Smiley After all, the fewer participants, the more profit!
Activity: 574
June 02, 2018, 11:00:48 AM
Now the market is in a flat state, but volatility is decreasing. That is, there are fewer waves, we can expect growth of 2k more in the next 10-15 days. + News from China, and their news as we know often affect the market.
Activity: 1
June 02, 2018, 10:56:00 AM
In the crypto currency, you need to invest only free money. And wait for your profit. Otherwise, every time the market drops, you'll be nervous. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 02, 2018, 07:31:48 AM
This is just a trailer, you will see cryptocurrency ruling the world soon. Nowadays there is a downfall on crypto world but soon this downfall will change to rise of altcoins and bitcoin so don't loose hope just wait and watch !!
Activity: 107
June 02, 2018, 07:04:30 AM
now that the price is starting to improve again, I think you can trade or invest now. for us you will more easily get a lot of good profit, because bitcoin price every day always rise higher, so you will get many benefits.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
June 02, 2018, 01:39:24 AM
It is these people who now drive out the market from the crypt, the market is overcrowded by people so it fluctuates and this way it knocks people out of the game!

Every picture has two sides and that same is the case when you talk about the fall of the crypto currencies. it is no doubt a very difficult situation for all those who have invested their money into the crypto currencies but at the same time, this is a very good opportunity for all of us to step forward and make some good investment into any of the crypto coins as the market is low and we will be able to make higher profit later.
Activity: 28
June 01, 2018, 10:32:05 PM
The effect of this down fall is because of the negative news and anti-cryptocurrency people who really want it to disappear but I don’t think it will happen, until now many investor are interested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 35
June 01, 2018, 02:31:15 AM
The market will recover again. It is a normal situation. that is why I advise hodl all your coins at the moment. Sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
May 31, 2018, 05:08:08 PM
This and others are some of the fears that people have and make them to dump whatever coin they have, not minding whether they will be at loss or not. I would like to assure you that we are just beginning explore the great technology called cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is not going to end anytime soon.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 05:03:54 PM
i don't know what happened, but in my mind i think the whales is smiling right now they will buy the cheap one before the price is pumped again
Indeed, most of the time when the price of the crypto market goes up or down is related to whales. Most whales are the ones who hold a lot of capital in the crypto market so they can control the market price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 05:02:43 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

It's too early to quit mate. We all know that cryptocurrency is getting more popular. The population has already increase and largr amount of investment are getting in. I don't have the reason to say why we need to quit cryto.
Activity: 224
May 31, 2018, 04:55:56 PM
This is just a sp
Activity: 210
May 31, 2018, 04:55:10 PM
I think we will see the price drop in the cryptocurrency market before the end of the summer. and by the end of the year prices will rise.
Activity: 574
May 31, 2018, 04:53:39 PM
That's when you get out of the game then immediately and there will be a reversal. On the stock exchange, the coins go from impatient players to patient. You want to succeed? Then be patient. Cool
Activity: 196
May 31, 2018, 04:52:00 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

At this moment the price of ETH is down as well as the other cryptocurrencies but we have to be open minded that the price has ups and down because it is flactuation but in the other hand their is a big chances that it will raise up. Don't quit face all the challenges because that will your strengh to go through success. Just keep in touch and look for more informations for you to be guided.
Activity: 168
May 31, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

You just entered the game why do you think of quitting already?

This kind of speculations are too general like when dollar drops, when US stops controlling the oil/gas and so on.
Nobody knows for sure at least couple of giants what gonna happen with crypto.

My view is if it was not stopped when it just started nobody will do it now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
May 31, 2018, 04:40:01 PM
the time period, everything in the world is cyclical and waves, the growth is falling, the growth is falling, then the fall again, and so on until the market stabilizes! then calm before the storm))
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
May 31, 2018, 04:35:30 PM
Just take a look at all the previous years. 2018 is no exception for dips, there have been entire years where bitcoin does not increase significantly in value. If you don't ride out the storm, you'll never see the sun. Of course, if you're having second thoughts that means that you either can't afford to play this game, or you're too weak willed to see it through. Maybe you should quit on second thought.
Pages:
Jump to: