Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 42. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 01:28:03 AM
Check the charts from all the years..in this period you can see everytime a ''dump'', don't worry, the prices will go up again. Grin
Activity: 54
May 18, 2018, 02:02:35 PM
I am expecting that crypto will become more and more popular. People will educate themselves and will not be afraid to participate. I am expecting a golden age for crypto, but will need some time. Smiley
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 08:15:39 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

It is a basic knowledge that if the market goes too fast, it will surely fall. I think the cycle is reasonable and this is one of the essence of the game. But there is also another basic knowledge that after falling, the market usually gets back up, and often gets up stronger.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
May 18, 2018, 05:46:45 AM
crypto is a very very very risky kind of investment. Due to this fact, many investors stay aside of this madness.

Regulations and legislations will not help either, because the real "benefit" of crypto right now is related to "decentralization" anonimity and high income with little money. High profit is ending. Anonimity is gonna end the moment governments will want to know exactly the people in crypto to charge them with taxes. Traders and exchanges are being scrutinized to get the most info about everyone, which implies that, no matter what, the "illegal" activities such as money-laundering, drug dealing, fire guns and black money will not enter crypto, that's why CRYPTO WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM PREVIOUS MAX PRICES. NEVER!!

As for us, we are being left with low probability to win, and a huge probability to lose money. This is the real fact and the real issue here.

Many people are talking about ETH getting to 2.000$ this year. That's scam, fake , call it whatever you want. There are no good news for crypto, and regulations are still to come. The good days have gone, and will never come back.

all of you, that get high expectations on crypto, are going to suffer a lot.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
May 18, 2018, 05:35:39 AM
Those people who expects crypto to keep on rising are no clue how market go, if they think that falling is the end of crypto then I think they should not be here. They do not understand how things go here and they don't understand that everytime something goes up it has to go down to consolidate so that the trend will be healthy.
a very wise opinion, I think so and not just happen in crypto market just case up and down, because in the sale of necessities of life also happened so. I think this is a very reasonable and does not need to be a problem
Activity: 123
May 18, 2018, 05:29:42 AM

It's risky but doable, it helps if you have lots of capitol to play with so you can pull off bigger trades but if you do your research and a bit of luck helps then you can make good money. Crypto currency is on the rise and overall will only gain in price. BTC and ETH are solid investments as they are platforms other coins can run off and be traded against too. If you research newer alt coins and seek the real use value that they hold then you will do better. If you participate heavily in social media campaigns and find good companies to back from the start then in couple years time when they become more established you should be rewarded well. It definitely takes a lot of work and time keeping up with all the news and prices though so it will be a lot of work graph watching and reading and watching news.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
May 18, 2018, 05:27:00 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Low caps like Hacken are already earning money. Same goes for Waltonchain or Wabi. Buy some Cindicator if nothing else. Really plenty of things that are super undervalued right now and still super early for this market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 18, 2018, 05:25:05 AM

This is just only beginning for you and for a newbie in this forum so don't be rush in your decision. That's life, first you need to take a risk in wait for a progress even now market is like bloody but in a right time you can see your achivement. Just wait and learn more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 05:17:25 AM
Wow, recently heard that Facebook, Google, and Microsoft will all begin to completely ban ads and messages on cryptocurrencies. But one thing I don't quite understand is that the first company that proposed to ban these ads should be Twitter, but so far the ads on cryptocurrencies are still everywhere on Twitter. Therefore, I think these companies have only to issue such announcements because of some policy reasons. What do you think?
Activity: 113
May 18, 2018, 05:11:27 AM
it seems that I do not think it will last long as more and more enthusiasts and users altcoin atu that we usually call the currency crypto often increased. and this will be one of the factors that keeps this altcoin up-to-date and provides a great opportunity for investors to invest in altcoin and bring huge benefits!
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 05:06:56 AM
The market is going down and I don't think there's any reason to panic, but I still believe it will go up.

If you want a higher return, you must learn to take risks.
Activity: 144
May 18, 2018, 05:05:30 AM
They will last for a long time because this technology are awesome and might gonna lead in the future. Crypto is one of the best invention at this century and peoples start looking at them.
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 04:59:59 AM
Why is everything still measured in bitcoin? Is not this technology obsolete?
Activity: 462
May 18, 2018, 04:29:42 AM
Everyone came here to earn their profits from the cryptocurrency, but this year's market is really not good. Many beginners have entered into losses of different degrees of assets, but I personally still like to make profits like this I will not give up on investing in cryptocurrencies, but I will slow down my investment!
Activity: 294
May 18, 2018, 04:15:50 AM

I agree because I know currently the price of bitcoin is still decreasing but for altcoin not because it is currently experiencing greening and thus I do not panic for this and I can invest in bitcoin with long-term and maybe the price of bitcoin has not risen
Activity: 35
May 18, 2018, 03:05:35 AM
No one can honestly tell you as there is no historical data and nothing but hindsight. 
But with the elite like Soros and Rothschild and other big hedgefund money I think we are going to continue to see a large rise.
I would hold any coins you think are truly good with a visionary and trustworthy team.  Dump all of your ERC20 coins (as most will be worthless in the long-term except the <1% that actually complete their projects and stay active). 
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 18, 2018, 03:02:58 AM
Those people who expects crypto to keep on rising are no clue how market go, if they think that falling is the end of crypto then I think they should not be here. They do not understand how things go here and they don't understand that everytime something goes up it has to go down to consolidate so that the trend will be healthy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 03:02:29 AM
There is no fall, just a correction. this has already happened more than once.

maybe you are maximizing the price of bitcoin still declining and not seen the point will rise in price but I see from kemarena altcoin continue to rise and experience a possible recovery with no rise in bitcoin prices may be because bitcoin is still banned in some countries and I am sure altcoin can return stable
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
May 18, 2018, 02:58:56 AM

My guess is that you are still new in cryptocurrency. Perhaps you have not yet even bought your first set of cryptos and create a portfolio of your own. And you are already thinking of quitting the game. That's too early. Try to enter into the community a little deeper and you will understand why the crypto community members are so much enamored with the technologies in crypto. The rise of crypto has just begun.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 18, 2018, 02:47:57 AM
in cryptocurrency, the onset of fall in prices is something very common. No need to fear, because there is a sharp decrease in each, would be followed by a sharp increase. So stay afloat and be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: