Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 33. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 05:49:18 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
No one ever can tell/predict that about the fall of cryptocurrency. Its growing and it will continue to grow and be established in terms of money and transactions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 03:29:30 PM
current market conditions have not yet shown any change and are still struggling in uncertainty, the market is still very volatile, and there are still opposition from some countries related to cryptocurrency.
but I am still very optimistic about cryptocurrency, which I think at this time cryptocurrency is a technology that is very helpful and useful to help in everyday life and also as an investment that brings benefits
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 10:04:05 AM
I don't know why you're so negative about one fall of prices. It's not like it's the first time it happend, but i can understand that it might cause some stress  when something you invested much money will bring you loses, but you should have do more reaserch about it, then you would have known that it's pretty normal.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
June 22, 2018, 05:45:12 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
go quit, stay out of the crypto world. quitter are just a losers. beginner in crypto, quitting as a beginner.
that's kinda sad but if that's your choice no one will wipe your tears in here.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 05:12:51 AM
Does it mean that you want to give up?
Well, I tell you. Crypto is full of surprise, even bad or good. So just be ready for the surprise. We know that the price is down but we can wait for several times that the coin price will raise again. It is better to be more patient than regretting or quit from the game. Many people feel your condition right now. And many of them still survive, as I do.
Activity: 33
June 22, 2018, 04:59:22 AM
No one can tell when bitcoin and altcoin will increased. Yes the whales are getting this chance to buy more crypto for having the chance to earned more profit. I have positive mindset it will pump again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 22, 2018, 03:41:49 AM
I know why cryptocurrency falls, but I don't honestly understand, why they fall all together? That's an interesting fact about crypto when you see graphs of prices and you hear about crypto being decentralized. It just seems very curious for me.

Because all of alts follow BTC, as BTC has the biggest capitalisation among all of the other cryptocurrencies, that's why it dominate. If the cap of BTC falls, th cap of the whole market falls as well, and that results in prices decrease.
Activity: 252
June 22, 2018, 03:39:10 AM
for us it's also a good chance we buy cheaply, see the development of bitcoin in the future well, we believe that we will get many benefits by waiting for higher prices
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 03:35:07 AM
I don't anyone should start thinking about the fall of cryptocurrency now that it hasn't even got started. I think the entirety of Blockchain technology still gat a much long way to go actually. Better days are actually ahead of us all.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 04:29:13 PM
There's a lot of emotion and even panic involved in the crypto trading. It's natural to feel like quitting in the bear market. But this market will change to the bull if you wait it out and see. Trust in your cryptos and in yourself.
Activity: 124
June 21, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
I know why cryptocurrency falls, but I don't honestly understand, why they fall all together? That's an interesting fact about crypto when you see graphs of prices and you hear about crypto being decentralized. It just seems very curious for me.
June 21, 2018, 11:53:51 AM
The fall of the market means that many cap players fix their profits and temporarily withdraw money from the market. This will last until they decide what is enough and it's time to pump up the market with new money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 09:54:39 AM
Crypto currency is our future and the future of the entire financial system, very soon the current possible systems that have not been accounted for, led to corruption, and it is the main factor of the discord in the community of people, very soon the corruption will disappear.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 09:52:01 AM
Crypto currency era is just only starting so this is too early to quit in this industry just keep calm and dont panic just watch and hold your altcoins and they will surely give you a good profit in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 05:52:33 AM
The situation for all who have invested in cryptos may be very difficult, but at the same time, it's a golden opportunity to invest now as the market is low and wait for higher profit in the future when the market goes back up.
June 21, 2018, 04:09:56 AM
There were too many bad news for Bitcoin. In this modern world I believe crypto market will be back to its former glory in the near future. This isn`t a time to lose hope, this is the right time to invest if u`ve extra money in ur pocket because it will give u huge profit sooner.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 02:18:35 AM

It can not be a fake! I mean the whole cryptocurrency industry that is created for now. Billions of dollars are involved in crypto. Blockchain is working in real economy not just for transferring crypto coins.
Activity: 152
June 21, 2018, 12:35:03 AM
And I have to stay to learn by understanding market crypto. Crypto market will experience growth and that's what will give us an advantage. And by doing every day check the market price of this crypto will help us in knowing crypto market developments.
Activity: 57
June 21, 2018, 12:21:48 AM
I don't think that the cryptocurrency can fall in the future, because they are the best coins, they have make the big growth the crypto market growth is always happen, the thing that will can do is to be patient and wait.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
June 20, 2018, 09:17:32 PM

You can quit from cryptomarket as you like but you will realize that you are making mistake. Cryptocurrency already make big growth year on years and its appears in many statistic. Market always up and down, as small investor better we waiting when market recovery and always patients with our investment
Pages:
Jump to: