Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 35. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 05:14:49 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

No one knows for sure man but Patience is the name of the game be content with your position reshuffle losing ones average down for the ones that you would like to keep and you'll be good if you think that crypto is here to stay there's nothing to be worried about the thing that i learnt most from this downcycle is that the focus should be Long term and quality projects no more hype for nothing and avoid fomoing into a position like the plague
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 04:56:21 AM
it's too early for it to be said. in most coins with ultra-strong teams, and obstacles, there is no real claim it will just cover yes. but the correct and big releases. the interesting things to do right now should be to see them, such as specifying a web and apple post of a computer and leaving like a bubble. I do not really know what's going on, but in my mind I think big fish are laughing now by buying a cheap coin and a new one will raise again
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 20, 2018, 03:14:04 AM
Now it's a healthy correction. These projects who leaves live will be great. And these holders who continue hold and don't sell will be richer much. Keep patience and all return multiple
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 03:11:26 AM
Cryptocurrency cannot fall. It is a revolution hitting the financial system entirely. Money has evolved into digital currencies and that's the perspective imployed in cryptocurrency. So, crypto can't fall at all; the set backs notwithstanding...
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 20, 2018, 03:11:09 AM
Cryptocurrency has no fall but rather only rise,rise .The recent market downstream was just a business strategy or part of the cryptocurrency environment that everyone willing to be here need to get used to.The market is great and will do very well Things will pick up so soon and stability is here to succeed.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
June 20, 2018, 03:04:58 AM
This markets are volatile and even the price is dropping but its not a sign that the industry of crypto will fall down. Its common in the markets and they will recover.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 03:03:34 AM
yes cryptocurrencies fall but it is not stable now it will recover slowly so we wait for few days crypto market it will be increase so we wait it will give good profit one day.
Activity: 120
June 20, 2018, 02:06:05 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

No one can really say but in my personal opinion crypto will always deflate in terms of USD value because of the finite supply, constant tech development, and its ability to be used to solve real problems.
Activity: 658
June 20, 2018, 01:56:09 AM
I think cryptocurrency will not fall anymore because it began to be legal in other countries because of the exchanges thas has a liscence to operate and many merchants worldwide began to adopt cryptocurency as a payment so I think cryptocurrency will not fall.
is not the price currently falling?
although at first I'm sure the price will not fall but the fact proves that altcoin and bitcoin are currently falling, will it improve quickly?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 20, 2018, 01:51:52 AM
Do not despair. During the fall of the market, one should do self-education in order to be able to earn on the rise.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 20, 2018, 01:49:21 AM
no one knows when crypto will fall and have no value. but to date the user of crypto currency is growing. while you choose to get out of crypto. there are thousands of people in the world entered in crypto currency. so I think crypto currency will persist and always many users.
Activity: 378
June 20, 2018, 01:27:49 AM
Crypto currencies are not falling and on daily basis new currencies comes in the crypto market i think once it has started it will not goes end but some time the market is tough and that is not the permanent problem things change some time dramatically and it will recover soon we have to be in involve in the crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 20, 2018, 01:25:51 AM
Nah i do think cryptocurrency will keep survive in many years. I do believe investing in crypto for long term is a good thing, cause even though market are affected by FUD and bad news crypto market always able to bounce back again and again and seems like we do need more development in safety of wallet where we hold our coins. Recently Bithumb was hacked and approximately 30 millions $ was stolen, here is the news : https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/19/south-korea-crypto-exchange-bithumb-says-it-was-hacked-coins-stolen.html
Activity: 240
June 20, 2018, 01:18:21 AM
Well the market is Soo red that it's not only you considering quitting, but again it shows the level at which you believe in the technology, not just a source of. Income. But  also a future revolution in the. Finance sector cryptocurrency is taking heat right now but I believe it's not yet time to walk away, the potential to succeed is still  way too high, patience
Activity: 574
June 20, 2018, 01:16:49 AM
I am not too worried about that so much, if you are able to know what crypto currency is then I believe that this industry would lead in the future, they have what we need, its just the matter of time.
Activity: 238
June 20, 2018, 01:15:20 AM
Do not believe that cryptocurrencies do come to an end just because the hype from last year is over. Just think about how much the industry is behind cryptocurrencies. So i mean the companys from the exchanges, the mining farms and the producers form asics. Its just way to big to fall in some days to zero. And even the technology is to genius to dissappear any time soon!
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
June 20, 2018, 01:12:46 AM
There are still many profitable areas in the cryptocurrency market. Why choose to withdraw? I think every well-thought-out investor in the encryption market should have earned a good profit! Only blind investment will continue to suffer losses!
Well said. Meticulous selection of ICO may lead you to the real wealth! Also, this may be the least opportunity to make that much multiplication of depo.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 01:08:11 AM
I'm talking here about the crypto market by mainly looking at the BTC chart. Few years ago there were very similar situations like we are having now. I remember one person had said he had bought BTC for around $30 and few days later it had dropped until $2 level. But what has happened now ?. What is the price of BTC now ?. Don't you think that the same thing can happen?. Will this be another chance to buy at lower price ? For me now the BTC price is stalling just above its one of strong support level. We can expect a price up from this level. Remember, this is not a financial advice. Do your own researches before doing anything.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 20, 2018, 01:05:34 AM
I think cryptocurrency will not fall anymore because it began to be legal in other countries because of the exchanges thas has a liscence to operate and many merchants worldwide began to adopt cryptocurency as a payment so I think cryptocurrency will not fall.
Activity: 143
June 20, 2018, 01:00:27 AM
Its not the fall yet, even they are growing and improving. They are growing into more stable and strong industry which attract many investors and traders around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: