Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 46. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
all the world digital currencies including bitcoin, ripple,ethereum,dash,are fall down. cryptocurrency market loosing some $ 100 billion over the past 24 hours. because cryptocurrencies have seen a major sell off this week.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 11:06:36 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Now the manipulators are supporting the market in this condition precisely so that all people start thinking like you. It is for that, that people would sell their coins at the very bottom of prices. After that, growth will follow. But this will already happen without you.
Activity: 203
Merit: 17
April 04, 2018, 11:03:43 AM
compared to previous years it still at its high, so dont panic, it cant grow so fast and non stop, thats impossible, and if you look at other markets capitalization in the world, crypto currency is still small and young market, so time has not come yet to be strong enough
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 11:02:37 AM
The next increasing will be in may or june. So now we should hold

Let's see when this happens. I now think that growth will not be until September. It is necessary to understand that this is a game of promising Miners.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
April 04, 2018, 10:51:58 AM
We have a very new technology here and it is not about is it already dying or not, but more the story is about who will be controlling it. All that is happening now is purely price suppression and manipulation and also those companies banning all the advertising is because they are mainly U.S companies and they are being pressurized by the SEC not to allow any involvement in cryptocurrency related projects. America is in a debt crisis right now so it does not want it's citizens to become rich without paying tax and also the Chinese side of things relates to not allowing decentralized organizations to flourish as the Yuan must be protected at all costs. All these big powers that be, plus the big banks and whales do not want the small people to become rich, but want to control us instead. I still believe there might be another boom period coming soon, but I cannot really say it will happen as predicted.
Activity: 84
April 04, 2018, 10:45:36 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
major reason is that people clearly not understand about crypto blockchain technology how it works and how it will useful in real world and google bans of advertising of Cryptocurrencies and Facebook also ban of ads of crypto currency it means you would no longer see ads for crypto and another reason is that reduction in the price of cryptocurrencies is the clampdown in South Korea and Uncertainty on Bitcoin is scaling outcome
Activity: 53
April 04, 2018, 02:16:20 AM
Crypto currency era is just only starting so this is too early to quit in this industry just keep calm and dont panic just watch and hold your altcoins and they will surely give you a good profit in the future.
Activity: 87
April 02, 2018, 11:08:11 AM
Wait up for a little bit time, maybe around 3 month to see and decide about the markets. Well its very tough and hard market to follow, but be patient to find out the characteristic.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
April 02, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

Negative thinking can not be helpful, but it will give you a deeper depression. So to think positively with positive thinking is to investigate why this is happening. That way you will know all the answers to all your questions
Activity: 61
April 02, 2018, 10:59:32 AM
You just got started I think, but then you are thinking about quitting. I guess you are not so willing to take the risk. If you want to have a higher return, you must learn to take the risk. This is not for short term only, this is a long-term investment.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
April 02, 2018, 10:52:15 AM
Millions of believers will believe the price will go up but in few months but it would sound very easy money for those who can afford today which I think would lure new investors into a pit of loss. If the price would go up that easy, millions would invest but that isn't what is going to happen and its not happening even when we think back then that $10k was the very dippest it could get.  The market wouldn't going to make it easy for new investors to enter the market without making them wait for more than a year.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 10:36:24 AM
What kind of a fall is everyone talking about? Do all forum users reason about their investments in weeks and days? After all, if you look at at least half a year of statistics, then there is no reduction in the market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 09:45:59 AM
I hope and expect, nothing more remains to do. The market is sure to stabilize. Now there is quite a good news background, soon the market will begin to grow Wink
Activity: 298
Merit: 21
April 01, 2018, 11:57:14 AM
No one can tell you for sure when the situation will back to previous prices or improve. For me it's just a correction, I do not panic. A bit upset, yes, but I am sure everything will be even better than it was
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 11:41:54 AM
In no case should you give up just like that. Especially if you are not long in this thread. You need to learn from your mistakes
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 01, 2018, 11:30:26 AM
Just understand this from you and waiting for, that you and most people came out of the game and then there will be growth, nobody knows how much it will be, because many have not yet come out and believe in growth.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
April 01, 2018, 11:16:12 AM

Look man, no one is forcing you to stay. Since the very beginning of this industry, all that has enjoyed the benefits of being in this industry are the ones who have endured as much as they can just to hold and stay strong with their investments even when it seemed that everything will be crashing down to the ground. Anyone who only wanted the easy way or the fastest ways to attain their goals have quit already. It is your choice as to whether you want to do it the hard way and succeed or just back out now.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
April 01, 2018, 11:12:46 AM
If you want to end then why stop you? Here the truth is a difficult and difficult situation and it is unclear how many more will this last only the strongest remain
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 11:06:39 AM
The next increasing will be in may or june. So now we should hold
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
April 01, 2018, 10:30:03 AM
Even though the market is in dip right now that does not mean that it will die sooner. I think of everyone of us just believe on the potential of cryptocurrency I think it will not die because I know that it is just what it wanted, the support, the trust from us. Anything will never dies if someone really patronizes it and that is how every thing works in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: