Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 43. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 02:41:04 AM
Why do not you come out soon if you do not believe in crypto. Make a decision, and move on with what you choose. Or maybe you forget that strong hand that will win in this game.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 12:09:23 AM
chill out. Crypto is still alive and will continue to evolve. many of the things which makes the price go down but also many crypto support which appeared to crypto. Don't rush your decision. just look at and follow the development of crypto at least until the end of the year only. do not regret having been switched and leave crypto.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 11:43:08 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

I do not know about this because at this time that I know the market is in the recovery period and I do not know when it will be stable again, so from this many people are careful in investing or trading, especially now many altcoins are popping and that result in bitcoin prices difficult to pump

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
May 17, 2018, 11:31:21 PM
for me crypto was a side job, so i will not worry if crypto will fall or rise up, as long it can make me profit i will continue play crypto and never quit unless crypto is banned from this earth.
Activity: 15
May 17, 2018, 10:47:06 PM
The bitcoin price sank below $8,000 on Thursday for the for the first time since mid-April, further erasing the progress that the flagship cryptocurrency had made over the previous month.

Bitcoin had traded near $8,300 for the majority of the day, but this support level began to falter heading into the early evening.

At approximately 20:42 ET, the bitcoin price dipped below the $8,000 mark on Bitfinex, ultimately extending as far down as $7,925 at 20:55. Bitcoin then made a brief recovery above $8,000, but the bears ultimately forced it back into sub-$8,000 territory shortly before 22:00 ET. Currently, bitcoin is valued at $7,991 on the exchange, representing a 24-hour decline of more than 4.5 percent.
Activity: 149
May 17, 2018, 10:43:26 PM
I think that in the cryptocurrency world, everyone needs patience. If the price has risen so much, then don't give it anymore. It needs to rest. When many people leave, it is the best time to enter, and the price will be very favorable.
Activity: 58
May 17, 2018, 10:32:54 PM
You seem like a weak hand. And weak hands is what the whales want to weed out with their price manipulation, so that only the strong hands will hodl. One needs to know before investing in crypto currencies that it can take a very long time to see any gains or that their prices can drop to half any time.
Activity: 84
May 17, 2018, 12:29:02 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
No one can be sure that electronic money will collapse. Now everyone is focused on electronic money, governments are also paying a lot of attention to electronic money. As far as I'm concerned, new electronic money is starting and can not collapse

As it was read that it can be specially done, that would break people's faith in alternative currencies
Activity: 23
May 17, 2018, 12:13:48 PM
Well if you can't wait patiently and can't overcome your faith, its okay to leave this industry. But never regret your decision in the future, because you can't see the diamond in this industry. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 07:54:44 AM
anyone who has been in the financial markets for some time knows that anytime there is so much optimism around a given event, the markets never meets expectations.  The financial markets never reward the masses, and crypto is no exception.The dynamics of crypto have changed after the 2017 rally, and the next rise could be gradual. So gradual that many people will only discover it has happened way after it the fact. That’s why having a long-term view of this market is the best approach right now.
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 07:53:08 AM
No one can be sure that electronic money will collapse. Now everyone is focused on electronic money, governments are also paying a lot of attention to electronic money. As far as I'm concerned, new electronic money is starting and can not collapse
Activity: 70
May 17, 2018, 07:51:32 AM
You seem like a weak hand. And weak hands is what the whales want to weed out with their price manipulation, so that only the strong hands will hodl. One needs to know before investing in crypto currencies that it can take a very long time to see any gains or that their prices can drop to half any time. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 03:12:22 PM
I think that now you can safely invest because the situation is now favorable. I think that you can make good money on the Etherium and NEO. Think about it.
Activity: 266
May 16, 2018, 02:18:37 PM
The market will recover again. It is a normal situation. that is why I advise hodl all your coins at the moment. Sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 02:12:43 PM
I hope you didn't quit because the market is already recovering. But it is still depends on the coin that you bought because not all altcoin are the same. You cannot blame crypto for your loss because if you do your own research, it will minimize your risk of loses.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 12:36:41 PM
I think that the fall of the crypto-currency world is unlikely today, because today many big officials, even states are involved in crypto-currencies, and this can only mean that the crypto-currencies continue to exist, whatever the way there.
Activity: 10
May 16, 2018, 12:31:48 PM
Of course, in comparison with last year, now crypto-currencies are experiencing not the best period. But think about it, in 2017, bitcoin cost$ 1000, only at the end of the year it struck us with its heights. Bitcoin still shows growth for the year by 800%. I think it's too early to quit the game. Crypto-currencies will gain enormous popularity.

Absolutely agree! It hasn't yet become popular, the usage of crypto currency. The cryptocurrency market is the same as the financial market. There are fluctuations of course, that can be very beneficial or harmful, depending on the investment.

I would like to know what will happen if there are cryptocurrencies that are not dependable on the BTC? What would then happen?
Activity: 85
May 16, 2018, 11:24:01 AM
The latest news about Bitcoin comes from Twitter. Twitter said that they will ban all cryptocurrencies and ico ads, which will cause market panic and prices to fall.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 10:42:01 AM
Of course, in comparison with last year, now crypto-currencies are experiencing not the best period. But think about it, in 2017, bitcoin cost$ 1000, only at the end of the year it struck us with its heights. Bitcoin still shows growth for the year by 800%. I think it's too early to quit the game. Crypto-currencies will gain enormous popularity.
Activity: 22
May 16, 2018, 10:33:00 AM
I am expecting that crypto will become more and more popular. People will educate themselves and will not be afraid to participate. I am expecting a golden age for crypto, but will need some time.
Pages:
Jump to: