Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 54. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 170
March 20, 2018, 01:52:25 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

you should leave right now. people like you will only cause panic for yourself of course.
crypto will not end today or tomorrow day after tomorrow. but crypto will still run despite many restrictions in some countries and social media.
know, this is the era of digital technology. and crypto is a part of the future of digital technology.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 01:32:25 AM
There are many ups and downs in the cryptocurrency market, because some countries like China ban the cryptocurrency, the investor got panic and selling thier coins. But it rounded with big people from every country.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 01:03:23 AM
In fact, the current state of affairs, especially prices, can be quite normal. It is not necessary to compare everything to the fact that it was in december, last year.            
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 04:52:05 PM

wonder what the panic is all about, the crypto market is volatile, we are in the red zone but that doesn't mean its the end of everything, there is no need to panic. this is not the end of crypto
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 19, 2018, 04:46:56 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
You can quit if you arent sure what will happen to your investment,this is aint going to be easy because i have heard a lot of investors are getting into bitcoin as soon as the lightning network will be released anytime soon so if i were you i would stick with bitcoin more because in april something big will happen in bitcoin.
Activity: 238
March 19, 2018, 04:43:34 PM
true the market is falling ,but i still believe it will rise.. its a question of demand and supply..
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
March 19, 2018, 04:30:00 PM
first this is not a game it's profiteering,second weak doesnt belong here,so better for you to quit since you're doubting about cryptocurrency now this only means one thing that you dont trust this community that much..today btcoin and all crypto make a good movements,giving us enough reason to stay..if you cant see that so goodbye
Activity: 392
March 19, 2018, 03:40:16 PM
Thats too much bad news in so small time period about ads banning from authority services like twitter, google, facebook. Just give cryptocurrency some time to be good again.            
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
March 19, 2018, 02:51:42 PM
I will say one thing Kelsey you've gone and now in the big cons,then it is better not to leave because reversal on any should be,but that's when...that's different.Now many are sitting and waiting for the turn you're not the only one,have patience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

continuous falling can't be. Will grow. someone wrote from analysts that in the middle of May the wild growth of a crypt will begin. yes you judge, capitalization to 0 can't fall. never. We wait for growth and we trust.
Activity: 308
March 19, 2018, 02:42:33 PM
No falling.
Today g20 summit open market for new growth wave.
Fasten your seatbelts for a long ride until the end of the year.
With the new rules there will be more security and less fud
Activity: 364
March 19, 2018, 02:37:39 PM
hay, should be calm and wait till the end of this year to make any decision. time must go on, no one can predict the fall or rise correctly but need someone to trust about crypto.
Activity: 154
March 19, 2018, 02:29:49 PM
indeed the price of cryptocurrency slipped away from last week's week but for now the green back market seems like cryptocurrency is slowly starting to rise
Activity: 123
March 19, 2018, 02:19:07 PM
There's no need to quit right now. On the contrary, now is the time to invest. I expect to get a good profit this year. I invested in a few ICOS and bought various coins.  Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
March 19, 2018, 02:03:28 PM
I think now it is starting to recover or can be called start up again its price. Little by little, maybe his price will start to stabilize again as before. And crypto will not fall again like before.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
March 19, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

you do not need to be discouraged, bitcoin prices lately have decreased but will not forever the price of bitcoin down. at one time bitcoin prices will surely rise again so do not easily give up because of hearing or seeing news that destroy bitcoin, all this is a manipulation so that bitcoin prices are falling.
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 12:34:34 PM
The market will go up again and more and more money will flow into crypto. Markets always rise and fall but crypto-technology is here to stay.

That will not protect any shitcoin investments, though.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
March 19, 2018, 11:26:49 AM
maybe this is happening because of some big factor and one of them is decreasing drastically bitcoin I hope this will not last long.
and hopefully as soon as possible to return the benefits for all of us

I think of that also and hoping that bitcoin and altcoins will recover ther lose soon even my profulio also down i hope it will get  back at a good price soon. This months was horrible for trading since almost all altcoins are also down together with bitcoin. Maybe because of so many hacking activities anywhere in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
March 19, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
its not gonna fall, you're just afraid.

You are not eligible to make this statement. I mean no one can predict the fall or rise.

you are afraid of losing your money.
So you and everyone is concerned.

you enter crypto world without having enough knowledge, I bet you just enter because of its trend.
Everyone is newbie at certain time. You too came the first seeing the trend only, what is the reason other than this for anyone?

copper member
Activity: 462
March 19, 2018, 11:20:51 AM
will be very long to cryptocurrency die. I believe in that, because the crypto market has just been known to many people around the world. So things that are growing are going to grow stronger, so it's hard for them to collapse. In addition, cryptocurrency has become an indispensable item for technology enthusiasts. In the future, more people will enter the crypto market.
No one knows when bitcoin and altcoin will increase.
But most amateur traders will panic because of the recent fall in prices so most of them are afraid of losing the money invested in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: