Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 50. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 22, 2018, 03:54:09 PM
Not going to happen,why? becaus simply few of the super power countries has shown good interest and support to cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology,just like germany and russia these countries are going to implement cryptocurrencies in the near future,germany wont be asking to taxed those good that were bought using cryptocurrencies now you see the difference?
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
March 22, 2018, 03:45:05 PM
Our comminity has a lot of potential today,why would you want to lose a good opportunity to get involved? this is a real investments for your future as the times  goes by cryptocurrencies will surely be adopted by the countries so today would be the perfect time to get as many bitcoins as you can because its sdtill very cheap now and it wont fall that easily thats for sure.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 03:36:26 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

If you quit the game now and sell the coins which you have, you can not get profit. If you take a look the price tables , you can clearly see that, these currencies are so volatile. In my opinion, if you be patient, you can rise your chance to get profit again.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
March 22, 2018, 02:59:50 PM
Nobody  knows the future, and nobody will tell you when it stop fall and start growing. Probably you should leave the crypto if don't understand this simple rules, or ypu can learn some things. You can raise money when market red, and can loose when it's green. Do your own researchas and think your own head.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 02:50:38 PM
There was such thoughts  that this dump simply never end and there is nothing to do in crypt, but now all is good...
Activity: 196
March 22, 2018, 02:08:36 PM
No one will know because the market's volatility is very high,the market could easily rise and fall all of a sudden.Doesnt make sense because even these market has crashed too much,bitcoin and these solid altcoins are going to find their way to get back on track few hours or days from the crash that is how volatile the market is and i dont really think isnt a bad thing because it could give you a lot of profits whenever these crashes happens.
Activity: 350
March 22, 2018, 01:59:56 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Well as a matter of fact I also hope that everything will grow up soon because such tendency of recession I think what to very few people is pleasant. Many already just poprodavat the trifles, in hope that the bitok will grow up soon. And we all in violas sit. You don't hurry, you will manage to sell always.
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 01:33:55 PM
Not really going to happen,cryptocurrencies are going to be more massive especially when most of the countries in the world are going to adopt the technology,we are seeing this today ,many people are getting involved with cryptocurrencies day by day and no regulations could stop the people from using cryptocurrencies.The massive adoption is still in process decades from now we will see the difference because more people will be educated by this.
Activity: 235
ENTRY cryptocurrency
March 22, 2018, 01:29:25 PM
Why do you want to quit? tell me isnt worth it to invest in cryptocurrency? because in my experience it is very profitable if and only if you know what you are doing.You should learn and apply the technical analysis for your trades so that you wont lose a lot of money,gaining profits in this market is so much easier than any market in the world.
Activity: 189
March 22, 2018, 01:28:36 PM
In the crypto currency, you need to invest only free money. And wait for your profit. Otherwise, every time the market drops, you'll be nervous.
Activity: 350
March 22, 2018, 01:21:37 PM

I think this is a very natural thing in the world of trading there is no price that is always on the top and no coin is always below the price so just follow the plot but if you can not follow the flow it will be difficult to get a profit and make you a loss so much so you should be patient to respond to this and wait until the price back up patience is the key to success in trading.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
March 22, 2018, 01:14:19 PM
Hold on, my friend! maybe have to wait a few more months, but it's worth it!
Negative news again lowered the price of bitcoin. but very soon the growth will begin!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

I am completely sure that cryptorepair will begin to be restored soon. there were pleasant changes at BTC price. it seems to me that we will go to the moon soon. I hope, each of you has already bought the ticket for this train. therefore without panic.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
March 22, 2018, 01:07:49 PM
this is not the fall of crypto, it just a little extra to test crypto community strength from the ban of many big site, the market crash happen mostly because many news about social media that BAN cryptocurrency add on their site, once the news calm down i'm sure the price will slowly stable again,

The value growing and falling are very common in crypto markets especially in bitcoin so you cannot say bitcoin will be die and price will be standard in few years so if invest now you will have a good future.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
March 22, 2018, 01:03:20 PM

You've joined the game at the ATH and now when every coin is like 2-3x lower you want to quit? That is how quitters work. Ask yourself, are you one of them?
Activity: 202
March 22, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

There is certainly a bubble and a pile of garbage coins, tokens for now. It is hard to predict which coins will be the winners in long term. One thing is certain that blockchain tech will be more widespread whether it is under goverments control or not.
Activity: 336
March 22, 2018, 12:57:06 PM
this is not the fall of crypto, it just a little extra to test crypto community strength from the ban of many big site, the market crash happen mostly because many news about social media that BAN cryptocurrency add on their site, once the news calm down i'm sure the price will slowly stable again,
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
March 22, 2018, 12:56:07 PM
If you are going to accept your loss so fast then maybe it is better you quit. Cryptocurrency is a high risk and volatile market and you should have put that thing in your brain before investing. Always expect the unexpected when it comes to crypto.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
March 22, 2018, 12:52:07 PM
Time will tell if crypto falls or will be adopt by masses. Adoption of the masses will be the key for the crypto to succeed.

Falling of cryptocurrencies is just normal from time to time, and as the time is passing by, a lot of people are turning themselves into cryptocurrencies, why? because they see bigger opportunities on it than the actual job that they have which salary is so little that is not enough for them to save something even a little. Nowadays, cryptocurrencies are making their moves for the brighter future.
Activity: 392
March 22, 2018, 12:35:47 PM
I hope that until this moment you have not left the game, because only now everything has begun to stabilize.
Pages:
Jump to: