Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 51. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 103
March 22, 2018, 11:42:22 AM
I don't agree because I think crypto market price fall ends soon, I believed that after market dip, then market will rising like rocket, currently a lot of people focus on cryptocurrency news and wait for next uptrend coming
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 22, 2018, 11:34:02 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

no one can predict cryptocurrency market even it's impossible to do it I think, but I believe this is not the end of cryptocurrency, just remember when the bitcoin price around $5000 in the last year and now reaches to $7000, it is not too bad. so this is just beginning in this year, let's see what happen at the end of this year.
This is the hardest part about cryptocurrency because no one could predict a precise predictions when were the value of a cryptocurrency will unfold. And since it is also a natural phenomenon of cryptocurrency that's why it is expected that anytime the value or price of any kind of crypto will vary according to it's demand.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
March 22, 2018, 11:29:49 AM
Crypto currency era is just only starting so this is too early to quit in this industry just keep calm and dont panic just watch and hold your altcoins and they will surely give you a good profit in the future.
Activity: 218
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
March 22, 2018, 11:24:10 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Its too early to quit in crypto remember bitcoin already dump so many times back then and now look at the price of bitcoin he still on the top for after a few years already. Just wait and hold your bitcoin and see after a few months later you will never notice that your investments already grow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 11:17:38 AM
Time will tell if crypto falls or will be adopt by masses. Adoption of the masses will be the key for the crypto to succeed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
March 22, 2018, 11:12:26 AM
It's your right, quit the game or not! If you do not believe in crypto currencies and their future, and you are not ready for such price changes - then maybe you need to change the type of activity. But all of you will be told that the decline will always be followed by growth, only time is needed.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 10:57:27 AM
Actually you don't need to quit cryptocurrency, the fact that all prices are down today doesn't mark the end of crypto, since this is not the first time of the occurrence, this is a chance for you to buy more coins and if you can't I'll implore you to hold, I believe cryptocurrency will soon pump.
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
March 22, 2018, 10:46:25 AM
the market will constantly do so that you leave
will constantly manipulate and beat stop losses
Do not give up and go on  Wink
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

quitters never wins, after a huge pump last year, and almost 4 months of price correction/dip. then now deciding to quit, weak hand are just want to earn more profits in a way that you only looking for the stakes and never look at the risk, even on the other investment projects, they also facing alot of lose before they got into what they are now. i mean all crypto currency are taking more time to spend before they got on a high value, like ripping a fruit into a cage.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
March 22, 2018, 10:08:53 AM
I admit, the fall has been seen by many but, the majority of eyes are looking for it to fall., as a trader the only rule is that buy when the market is low, sell when the market is high.  I still invest altcoins monthly, this time im not a trader but im an investor for long term, i see to it that i buy at the low price.
That was the pretty good idea that grabs the opportunity when the market is low then buy more altcoins as you want and make your portfolio full of this crash happenings. Then have a huge profit when all cryptocurrencies are bouncing back again in the marketcap.
Long-term investor is lower risk compared to a day trader, I also prefer those holding for a long term than short term.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
March 22, 2018, 10:01:23 AM
I admit, the fall has been seen by many but, the majority of eyes are looking for it to fall., as a trader the only rule is that buy when the market is low, sell when the market is high.  I still invest altcoins monthly, this time im not a trader but im an investor for long term, i see to it that i buy at the low price.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 22, 2018, 09:55:41 AM
bitcoin price not dropped its a process of cooling down because of sudden price up on december 2017.  no need to worry bitcoin value still increase every year if we base only of stable price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
March 22, 2018, 06:34:03 AM

Now the price of bitcoin and altcoins very down because many news about banned bitcoin. The latest news about bitcoin come from twitter. Twitter said they will ban all of cryptocurrency and ico advertising so it makes the market is panic and the price is down. But im very sure this is not the end of cryptocurrency. Im very sure in the end of this year the price will go high again.
Dont be panic.

That's right. I think many people are becoming really panicky because of the fact that Bitcoin, which is the best and pioneer coin, has been quite erratic with the rise and fall of its value. However, I don't think that you can just jump the gun and equate those movements to its fall because that's just how this market works. It's an expectation that market assets would be volatile like this. I know that some happenings from around the market like the banning of several sites to accept cryptocurrency-related advertisements can really be a big blow, but on the one hand, we have come to see that cryptocurrencies also has the capacity to adjust and rise up to those negative things.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
March 22, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

no one can predict cryptocurrency market even it's impossible to do it I think, but I believe this is not the end of cryptocurrency, just remember when the bitcoin price around $5000 in the last year and now reaches to $7000, it is not too bad. so this is just beginning in this year, let's see what happen at the end of this year.
Activity: 22
March 22, 2018, 06:23:11 AM
It's true that Crypto is falling atm. But this is all natural. In my opinion, there will be ups and downs a lot in the future, but I am sure that good things will always find the way through!
That's why I am not selling my crypto, but I am investing more in some AltCoins and ICOs. That's the Warren Buffett strategy. Buy when it's low! Found this ICO here on BTC talk, it's called a COINNUP. Will invest some money in it. Will search for more awesome projects. Wish you guys the best! Keep calm and invest more (don't sell yet).  Roll Eyes
Activity: 194
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
March 22, 2018, 06:16:49 AM
I believe that the fall has not yet ended, there was no positive news that the course changed direction
Activity: 8
March 22, 2018, 06:15:41 AM
The market fluctuations aren't what one would call natural looking in a short timeframe.
Looking at history, the goldrush especially, things will eventually settle.

A limited ressource will always find an audience, if it has a use case. Ironically the bizzarely wild fluctuations of crypto is why the implementation of real-world use has been slow
Activity: 294
March 22, 2018, 06:13:47 AM
I don't know what happened to the crypto so there is bloodshed like now, i just know that bullish and bearish that may affect the price. But the current conditions don't show it all, at least there may be a news that states about this incident so that everyone is not confused and dilemma but in fact nil.
Activity: 280
March 22, 2018, 06:12:44 AM
I myself almost did not sell all the coins because I heavily pereval because of this strong dump, but thank God I did not sell anything and now the market is leveling off.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 06:08:48 AM
We cant asnwer that because they are all in stepdown situation but maybe they can find a solution to step up again not now but soon still hoping to be bring back again in normal. Be patient and become rich
Pages:
Jump to: