Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 49. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 23, 2018, 06:29:21 PM
Dont panic man,the value fall down becose ban in China,block advertisings in all social medium,mtgox and big vales,banks utc..Now things going to right place need to wait for crypto normalize in value,just hodl and u dont lose anything...Good luck all!
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
March 23, 2018, 06:24:18 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
Never leave the game with a loss. Most of these falls are done in order to knock out weak players from the market and get profit at their expense.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
March 23, 2018, 06:22:06 PM
Can possible happen when most of the countrie around the world would have banned cryptocurrencies,but it doesnt make sense because the last G20 summit reacts positive with cryptocurrencies,because they wont restrict crypto instead of regulating they will just closely monitor our market movements because they dont see our community as threat.
Activity: 266
March 23, 2018, 06:04:12 PM
Falls and the high volatility lvl as well are normal in this sphere.
Nowadays we have almost no infostructure for the technology, which is going to connect the whole world.
This direction is still young and many thing should be accepted.
I think that in couple of years we will have stable rates.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 12:53:08 PM
The price will begin to grow when the big players who provoked this crisis will again start buying up all the coins in a new way.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
March 23, 2018, 06:24:40 AM
i don't know what happened, but in my mind i think the whales is smiling right now they will buy the cheap one before the price is pumped again
You think they are not already buying the cheap, and I would not be surprised they would not mind getting it a little lower anyway but from the look of things, the market has been doing very fine for a while now with the selling pressure reducing, so anyone who is planning to quit should gladly do so, since they have no reason to be here in the first place anyway, because I believe anyone who does should not even be here telling us he or she is tired and wants to quit.

We really do not need much weak hands like OP in the market anyway, so the more the drop we started having, the better for the quick growth of the market.

If you want to quit the cryptocurrency world because of some volatility, then you really do not have an idea where you are here in the first place, do you? Every market is bound to fluctuate and even fiats do, so why do we make it a case with cryptocurrency?
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
March 22, 2018, 05:55:10 PM
Not going to happen as far as i know cryptocurrency user are growing from time to time,not so fast but steadily it means our community has more stable investors,because those investors that came from a hype wont be a good investors at all because they are taking so much risk.Cryptocurrencies will only fall if and only if the global ban will be implemented.
Activity: 162
March 22, 2018, 05:48:25 PM
I am not losing hope on crypto. It just happen that misfortune keeps coming and it seems like someone is behind all of this ruckus. This is another way to manipulate the market or to keep the market at stable. If you notice, altcoins and bitcoin are going down for atleast few days but will recover on the next day. No one knows what's coming yet but be patience and we will go to the moon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 05:45:18 PM
Well before we are involved in crypto, we are all aware of its volatility which is one of the reason of the markets ups and downs. Maybe the whales are just playing around? Maybe not? Let's just not panic because it is part of what we are involved in.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
March 22, 2018, 05:42:44 PM
Im not going to quit until i achieved my goals in life,i need to have some good small businesses so that my lfie would be stable in fact cryptocurrencies has given me a good opportunity to get enough money to buy my own house and car,that is a good achievement because i am only 8months with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
March 22, 2018, 05:36:50 PM
It is market and such up and down trends are normal situation. Money is making by traders and investors, who buy tokens for long-term period. Don't panic and choose your own strategy how to invest and gain capital.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
March 22, 2018, 05:34:03 PM
this is called a "wave", the price decline must occur before the price rises,

if you are a trader you will understand that ups and downs prices are reasonable and in any price decline there will be price increases and valuations.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
March 22, 2018, 05:24:55 PM
Hello all! I think this is puppet market and this is only start in the future it will be more unstable and less predictable! Good luck to all of us!
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 22, 2018, 05:12:38 PM
Did you ever lose 90% of your portfolio then you have comeback to claim your x1600% ? this is how the market works it could rise and fall all of the sudden but surely the market will survive and recover after these crashes,well if that is your decision to get out its your call but i will say it is still profitable why would you quit?
Activity: 448
March 22, 2018, 04:59:15 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
The exact date of price growth nobody can tell you. The market will go up, just do not succumb to panic)
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
March 22, 2018, 04:32:14 PM

You've joined the game at the ATH and now when every coin is like 2-3x lower you want to quit? That is how quitters work. Ask yourself, are you one of them?
OP is expecting too much that's why it leads him to almost quitting but the truth is all written on the chart and he should do some research before taking some serious risk. Quitting is not the answer if you want to win but instead to never give up. Crypto currency has an unpredictable volatility due to the market activity.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
March 22, 2018, 04:25:34 PM
The big hype is going to end soon and this is only logical after the hype of NY.

I believe that we will see some period considelation in range of 5-8k (BTC) before another and much bigger wave starts.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 04:22:07 PM
The price of bitcoin again fell slightly, due to the rumors about the ban Binance exchange in Japan. I hope there's no more bad news this month and we will finally see an increase in prices for alt coins
Activity: 280
March 22, 2018, 04:18:03 PM
i don't know what happened, but in my mind i think the whales is smiling right now they will buy the cheap one before the price is pumped again
Hope it will not lasts too long, many people may will lost their faith into cryptocurrency if that will be too much long.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
March 22, 2018, 04:06:09 PM

Too hasty conclusions! The development of this market is a huge step forward! Right now you need to start and not go out! All the fun is ahead! The sphere of application for crypto currency is great! Focus on one and watch the news and products ... Breakthroughs are inevitable!
Pages:
Jump to: