Pages:
Author

Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins. - page 38. (Read 48440 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Oh god its not enough for the Snadowcoin trolls to have the last say in their Nazi run thread or to troll other coins threads but now they must troll in a thread revealing their actions to every one in the forum. Well now people who read this thread can see for them selves how it works with shadow coin. That guy posted a reasonable solution and of course trolls who runs that SDCdev account deleted it right away. When Ryon uses the account he signs it Rynomaster in the post. So TrollsRyoce/coolstoryteller has the account now and is acting like a Nazi tyrant with it deleting anything that isn't puffing fan boy smoke up everyone's ass.  

Yes. Deleting abuse from a thread on Bitcointalk is "acting like a Nazi tyrant". All those millions killed but at least they didn't have to suffer through the horror of having their posts deleted on the internet. They really had it easy.

Don't you think before you type?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Oh god its not enough for the Snadowcoin trolls to have the last say in their Nazi run thread or to troll other coins threads but now they must troll in a thread revealing their actions to every one in the forum. Well now people who read this thread can see for them selves how it works with shadow coin. That guy posted a reasonable solution and of course trolls who runs that SDCdev account deleted it right away. When Ryon uses the account he signs it Rynomaster in the post. So TrollsRyoce/coolstoryteller has the account now and is acting like a Nazi tyrant with it deleting anything that isn't puffing fan boy smoke up everyone's ass. 

You are not fooling anyone except yourself!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Activity: 476
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Surprisingly enough he's a bit busy doing dev work. And why would he delete all their posts? Rynomster's received threats in personal messages without knowing what the fuck it was about. Is that ok too?

I posted that in the shadow thread.

It has been deleted. I think they want to war on all other alt coins.

"It has been deleted. I think they want to war on all other alt coins."

You'll have to show me how you got from A -> B there before I can formulate a response to that one.  

How about this. About ten seconds after it was deleted you'd uploaded a screenshot and posted it in this thread.
I think you want to war on Shadow.  Cheesy

Or they could delete posts like in the suggestion.

stop that garbage attempts

What a load of garbage from a community of clowns and babies stealthsend is vaporware and its proven yet you deny it and attack everyone because your own thread is locked to hide the evidence and to stop all of you from posting and embarrassing the project even more

chandran signatures are not traceable and it wont work its proven here  https://botbot.me/freenode/bitcoin-wizards/ by bitcoin devs and professionals. Deny it all you want its basic truth stoop attacking other coins because you cant face fact!

Hondo is citing a paper from 2006 its the wrong one and its possible to do but not with chandran sigs..get it through your thick skulls and stop this pathetic tantrum. He has not done proper research and his claims are embarrassing to say the least!

The fact you guys are not at all phased by these claims is mind boggling it would be the first thing i would be asking i if was you to your devs!

So all you are proving is that you do in fact know it cant be done and that it is in fact vaporware and that you just want to hide it under a storm of baseless thuggery and clown your way back up the market cap ladder when the facts are in no one wants to know you guys your buy support is gone and it wont be going back up anytime soon most certainly with a stupid claim like chandran signitures being the stalethsend solution lol give up now its futile your project is a failure in its current state and you are all just clowns to deny it.

You have not fooled anyone but yourselves and the wise investors are out now and all thats left is a bunch of kids with a pipe dream called stealthsend!! good luck and you are welcome!

Going to the shadow thread which has nothing to do with these claims is weak at best and gives evidence to the claims being true and that you are in fact children throwing tantrums!
Surprisingly enough he's a bit busy doing dev work. And why would he delete all their posts? Rynomster's received threats in personal messages without knowing what the fuck it was about. Is that ok too?

You'll have to show me how you got from A -> B there before I can formulate a response to that one.  

How about this. About ten seconds after it was deleted you'd uploaded a screenshot and posted it in this thread.

You've kinda lost your right to a civilized response given that you've been sending threatening messages to people who didn't have anything to do with any of this. Keep talking and I'll post them here so that everyone can see the kind of lowlife that you are. I won't warn you a second time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I think you want to war on Shadow.  
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

http://i.imgur.com/aYeQ8h6.png

This is where you guys are making yourselves look as bad if not worse than the people have you have a problem with. How has rynomster been at all involved with this? You've taken the actions of two or three people who're invested in SDC and started casting aspersions on the devs and the whole community. It's dishonest and it's lazy.

Rynomster could delete all of their posts on the shadow thread. Then it would be over I bet. As it stands, he looks complicit.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

This is where you guys are making yourselves look as bad if not worse than the people have you have a problem with. How has rynomster been at all involved with this? You've taken the actions of two or three people who're invested in SDC and started casting aspersions on the devs and the whole community. It's dishonest and it's lazy.

Rynomster could delete all of their posts on the shadow thread. Then it would be over I bet. As it stands, he looks complicit.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
By the way, what does point 4 in Stealthcoin roadmap mean - that open bazaar will be based on stealthsend?

Does this mean that Stealthsend will be the sole online payment system within Openbazaar like Paypal for eBay?
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rino) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

SHADOWCOIN TEAM

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
In spite of the unprecedented attack on the newborn XST, it`s price is down only around 40%.

Hope it will soon begin rising slowly. 
Activity: 322
It was apparent that LondAndShort was trying to flood the thread with claims of vaporware. If he had a legitimate question, that's fine, but he stuck around for three days repeating the same things over and over again. He caught some flack in the beginning...ok...but there were people (including me) who were trying to have a constructive conversation with him and he wouldn't listen. He would disregard what we were saying and continue to scream vaporware. At anytime he could have pm'd the devs, if he was really concerned with the implementation of chandran signatures. On top of that, he was sending pm's to XST investors telling them about SDC.

No "normal" person stays in a thread for three days and repeats the same thing over and over again. It definitely stinks of agenda. If his original intention wasn't to spread FUD or to troll (which it seems could have been the case) then he sure did take butthurt to a whole new level.

Pages:
Jump to: