Pages:
Author

Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins. - page 39. (Read 48440 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com
I think this whole thing has backfired on SDC's orchestrated FUD - The copyright etiquette and Chandran double spend concern were warranted questions that were addressed thoughtfully by XST developers no malice or deceit took place whatsoever. Once Longandshort exceeded 200+ posts the credibility of the initial grievance fell like a house of cards and the FUD agenda became clear as day.

Chandran Signatures will be implemented and once open Bazaar is online we will see a healthy if not dramatic price increase. The developers and long standing community memebers have learned a lot from this, no coin deserves malicious FUD - cryptographic technology/anon coins are working towards our right to privacy and hindering that makes you as bad as a corrupt government.

So thank you SDC you've made the XST community better.

^^^^^THIS !
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
I think this whole thing has backfired on SDC's orchestrated FUD - The copyright etiquette and Chandran double spend concern were warranted questions that were addressed thoughtfully by XST developers no malice or deceit took place whatsoever. Once Longandshort exceeded 200+ posts the credibility of the initial grievance fell like a house of cards and the FUD agenda became clear as day.

Chandran Signatures will be implemented and once open Bazaar is online we will see a healthy if not dramatic price increase. The developers and long standing community memebers have learned a lot from this, no coin deserves malicious FUD - cryptographic technology/anon coins are working towards our right to privacy and hindering that makes you as bad as a corrupt government.

So thank you SDC you've made the XST community better.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I sold all my SDC coins after they attack and called me a troll because I was having trouble with a wallet and asked if it wasn't working or how to get it going. Oh yeah it was when they had a very slow network I asked about my why my coins took so long to move from exchange to wallet. They even begged to have people stake coins because the network was so slow. I'm called a troll because I dared to ask about this on the SDC thread? That and a the crap with claiming 1st wallet or whatever when it was obviously done by LXC coin guys turned me off of ShadowCoin. It was called that when I owned and now it's ShadowCash. Same coin other wise. Must just be putting lipstick on the piggybank. Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/furiansun-364778

According to your post history you never asked for such a help. You are a SDC fudder and XST supporter since the beginning, lier.

Hey jack off? You do realize they delete posts there they don't like. Including mine. It's why OP made this thread. So yeah my posts are not in my history because.......They DELETED them.

Everytime one of your posts are deleted, you are sent a PM detailing the post that was deleted. You could be providing evidence..

I've had so many deleted posts from them, it was clogging up my inbox. I hope FurianSun saved his unlike me. If you still have it, a screenshot would kick-ass. My post for thanking the dev for calling an end to the troll war was deleted along with his original post. THEY ARE DELETE CRAZY!!!!
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
I sold all my SDC coins after they attack and called me a troll because I was having trouble with a wallet and asked if it wasn't working or how to get it going. Oh yeah it was when they had a very slow network I asked about my why my coins took so long to move from exchange to wallet. They even begged to have people stake coins because the network was so slow. I'm called a troll because I dared to ask about this on the SDC thread? That and a the crap with claiming 1st wallet or whatever when it was obviously done by LXC coin guys turned me off of ShadowCoin. It was called that when I owned and now it's ShadowCash. Same coin other wise. Must just be putting lipstick on the piggybank. Smiley

According to your post history you never asked for such a help. You are a SDC fudder and XST supporter since the beginning, lier.

Hey jack off? You do realize they delete posts there they don't like. Including mine. It's why OP made this thread. So yeah my posts are not in my history because.......They DELETED them.

Everytime one of your posts are deleted, you are sent a PM detailing the post that was deleted. You could be providing evidence..
Activity: 124

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
ShadowCash used to be called ShadowCoin and for whatever reason they changed the name. It is a coin Heavily own by a person called TrollsRoyce and another guy called Boh. They also use the handles CoolStoryTeller and PookieLax31 respectively. On more than one occasion the started fud and trolling campaigns in other coins like LXC (LibrexCoin) and XST (Stealthcoin) as these posed a threat to their financial attachment SDC. They attacked guys like Bobsurplus, and pump groups for owning a large amount of any particular coin when they themselves own a huge percentage of ShadowCoin/cash.

These guys have also been manipulating the price on SDC using bots and controlled buys and sells. They often talk about it on iirc and also in their " hangout"

If you post anything at all counter to their opinions in the official thread one of these Nazi's sanitize and delete it.

I invite anyone who has anything they want said about ShadowCoin/cash to post bot what was said and the reply here to keep a real record that everyone can read and know about.

As everything is clear now, it`s time for XST to begin rising.

Go XST !!!
shadowcash blocked his thread again and my criticism went unanswered. Does someone can answer me about this? This thread isn't self-moderated

If anyone is interested in reading and educating yourself about the research that Zerocash is doing for anonymous cryptography, check out their whitepaper on zk-snarks (http://zerocash-project.org/media/pdf/zerocash-extended-20140518.pdf).

i read and in imo is just vaporware like all other scamcoins that does mention to zerocoin / zerocash.

why you dont stop to delete this? just answer and keep the post here if the answer is legit

wait, the anon of shadowcoin will be based on zerocoin / zerocash? The same of all other "anon" scamcoins?
How if these two are incompatible tecnologies and the real dev abandoned these projects when he realized that didn't work?
Longandshort and coinstoryteller  going to make a miracle?

or after learning about the Hondo's project in stealthcoin now they will transform shadowcoin into cryptonote too?
But they know how to implement Chandran signatures? No?
Hmmm things are getting clearer now.

Zerocoin / zerocash are scam coins. In fact, if you look at the source tree with a zerocash directory, you will know automatically that it is a scam. Check out ghost.

The dev here is promising the same thing. So shadow is a zk-snark scam as well.

Hey EmilioMann, how's it going? Are you genuinely looking for an answer to that? I'd be happy to get one for you. Firstly it's not accurate to call Zerocoin a "scam" coin - Zerocoin is not a coin that has been launched, but the name given to the project in the original whitepaper:

http://zerocoin.org/media/pdf/ZerocoinOakland.pdf

Plus to compare Shadow to GhostCoin makes me think that you're not interested in facts but rather in creating distrust around the project. It's already been pointed out many times that the stealth addresses used by StealthCoin are the ones developed and open sourced by the ShadowCash devs. The credit is there on GitHub.

Like I said, if you genuinely are interested in this and want an answer I'll do my best to get it, but if your intention here isn't to gain understanding but to try to hurt another coin, just let me know and I won't bother.

* Edit: Sorry I think I'm getting tx42's comments mixed up with yours. I wasn't aware that Zerocash had been abandoned - I'll have to check that.

* Had a look, can't see anything to suggest Zerocash has been abandoned. Matthew D. Green of Johns Hopkins seems to be the driving force behind it, do you have any links regarding the project being abandoned?

I did a little digging, it isn't abandoned, but it is still a work in progress. I know the Anoncoin folks have been trying to implement this for over a year. I hung on to those coins for around that long & dumped them because it appeared to be going nowhere. Empty promises & unrealistic deadlines.
Activity: 286
shadowcash blocked his thread again and my criticism went unanswered. Does someone can answer me about this? This thread isn't self-moderated

If anyone is interested in reading and educating yourself about the research that Zerocash is doing for anonymous cryptography, check out their whitepaper on zk-snarks (http://zerocash-project.org/media/pdf/zerocash-extended-20140518.pdf).

i read and in imo is just vaporware like all other scamcoins that does mention to zerocoin / zerocash.

why you dont stop to delete this? just answer and keep the post here if the answer is legit

wait, the anon of shadowcoin will be based on zerocoin / zerocash? The same of all other "anon" scamcoins?
How if these two are incompatible tecnologies and the real dev abandoned these projects when he realized that didn't work?

or after learning about the Hondo's project in stealthcoin now they will transform shadowcoin into cryptonote too?

Zerocoin / zerocash are scam coins. In fact, if you look at the source tree with a zerocash directory, you will know automatically that it is a scam. Check out ghost.

Hey EmilioMann, how's it going? Are you genuinely looking for an answer to that? I'd be happy to get one for you. Firstly it's not accurate to call Zerocoin a "scam" coin - Zerocoin is not a coin that has been launched, but the name given to the project in the original whitepaper:

http://zerocoin.org/media/pdf/ZerocoinOakland.pdf

Plus to compare Shadow to GhostCoin makes me think that you're not interested in facts but rather in creating distrust around the project. It's already been pointed out many times that the stealth addresses used by StealthCoin are the ones developed and open sourced by the ShadowCash devs. The credit is there on GitHub.

Like I said, if you genuinely are interested in this and want an answer I'll do my best to get it, but if your intention here isn't to gain understanding but to try to hurt another coin, just let me know and I won't bother.

* Edit: Sorry I think I'm getting tx42's comments mixed up with yours. I wasn't aware that Zerocash had been abandoned - I'll have to check that.

* Had a look, can't see anything to suggest Zerocash has been abandoned. Matthew D. Green of Johns Hopkins seems to be the driving force behind it, do you have any links regarding the project being abandoned?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

please, read again.
He is trolling in xst thread like all others from sdc community

sorry freudian lips, meant to type SDC and XST fudder
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

please, read again.
He was trolling in xst thread like all others from sdc community

The post was most likely deleted.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Activity: 159
Activity: 124
Oh look what just came though my inbox...
Top featured story on CryptoCoins News:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/stealthcoin-price-plummets-amid-overt-community-chaos/
Activity: 159
SDC guys go way back trolling coins. It's standard operating procedure for these guys. Not only trolling and fudding other coins but blatant lying to hype their coin regardless of facts or truth. They also can't stand criticism or even real questions regarding their project. If you owned near 30% of a coin I would imagine you would stoop to these tactics too. Sad really. ShadowCash can actually stand on its own merits and doesn't need all this horseshit. It really just turns off investors and other coins communities from wanting to be a part of their project.

^^^ This.
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
SDC guys go way back trolling coins. It's standard operating procedure for these guys. Not only trolling and fudding other coins but blatant lying to hype their coin regardless of facts or truth. They also can't stand criticism or even real questions regarding their project. If you owned near 30% of a coin I would imagine you would stoop to these tactics too. Sad really. ShadowCash can actually stand on its own merits and doesn't need all this horseshit. It really just turns off investors and other coins communities from wanting to be a part of their project.
Pages:
Jump to: