Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 112. (Read 119586 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 27, 2016, 02:58:37 PM
Future can't be different from any other money. Do we know anyway how many merchants already use bitcoin, and percentage of bitcoin share in all traces on internet? Then we can talk about future if we know if this number increasing over time or decreasing.

Bitcoin has too many use cases to stay just a niche product. All these use cases will definitely bring us a lot of users and much higher adoption.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
March 27, 2016, 12:21:12 PM
Future can't be different from any other money. Do we know anyway how many merchants already use bitcoin, and percentage of bitcoin share in all traces on internet? Then we can talk about future if we know if this number increasing over time or decreasing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 27, 2016, 12:18:40 PM
In future bitcoin will get used equal to dollar or some national currency we use in our regular life. Can see lot people using it and stores accepting bitcoin.

Bitcoin is suffering from low price and block size issue but just you wait and probably after the next 5 years, you will see Bitcoin rise and become very valuable. In the future, Bitcoin might be accepted as a form of payment from a vast majority of countries.

also think they will sort it out , and with all the alt coins comming up and falling , people that got started in the crypto thanks to alt , would be looking for something more stable and then find bitcoin that is 100 times more stable then the altcoins atleast.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 27, 2016, 12:09:02 PM
In future bitcoin will get used equal to dollar or some national currency we use in our regular life. Can see lot people using it and stores accepting bitcoin.

Bitcoin is suffering from low price and block size issue but just you wait and probably after the next 5 years, you will see Bitcoin rise and become very valuable. In the future, Bitcoin might be accepted as a form of payment from a vast majority of countries.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 27, 2016, 11:47:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 27, 2016, 06:12:17 AM
Im hoping to get a good income of bitcoin over the years ,and with lucky be able to open my project,that im already thinking about details ,soo i will keep collect some more bitcoins and as soon i achieve the ammount i believe its enought i pretend to test it ,if sucess will means freedom,from real work.
this is epic,and i guess so many people hoping same thing like you,bitcoin not just investement and currecny,bitcoin also internet money,many people earn bitcoin for income,they life with bitcoin project,good luck for we all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 27, 2016, 01:21:42 AM
Im hoping to get a good income of bitcoin over the years ,and with lucky be able to open my project,that im already thinking about details ,soo i will keep collect some more bitcoins and as soon i achieve the ammount i believe its enought i pretend to test it ,if sucess will means freedom,from real work.

I don't think so that it would last for 100 years looking at the present value of bitcoins. And if it last for another 100 years than it would be blessing for bitcoin community, at present bitcoin is helpful in many ways but in future there would be more competition...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
March 26, 2016, 08:24:45 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
March 26, 2016, 04:02:16 PM
I think in the future, we will use bitcoin/maybe some other coin, for almost all internet payments, and perhaps some offline payment.
you are right. maybe someday all transactions can be done with bitcoin, offline as well as online. all stores will also accept bitcoin, if it happens, maybe it is a haven for bitcoin users  Grin

Maybe it will happen but now. Paypal now is much popular then bitcoin. Bitcoin is still not supported by some countries so we need wait for it firstly.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
March 26, 2016, 03:43:33 PM
I think in the future, we will use bitcoin/maybe some other coin, for almost all internet payments, and perhaps some offline payment.
you are right. maybe someday all transactions can be done with bitcoin, offline as well as online. all stores will also accept bitcoin, if it happens, maybe it is a haven for bitcoin users  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 26, 2016, 02:23:09 PM
One more step to the icoin that I described at the start of this post.
http://www.coindesk.com/dutch-central-bank-to-create-dnbcoin-prototype/
Every bank is trying to make their own cryptocurrency at this point, there's nothing special about a new one popping up.

There was that RCcoin or whatever it was a while ago that was supposed to be backed by a bank. Maybe it hasn't come out yet, but I haven't heard anyone embracing it.

every now or then there is some coin with similar background and possible backup i dont give much hopes for that anymore
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
March 26, 2016, 01:20:32 PM
Every bank is trying to make their own cryptocurrency at this point, there's nothing special about a new one popping up.

There was that RCcoin or whatever it was a while ago that was supposed to be backed by a bank. Maybe it hasn't come out yet, but I haven't heard anyone embracing it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
March 26, 2016, 01:15:20 PM
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 19, 2016, 07:56:34 AM
I don't think bitcoin will last forever because of politics today but it may last for a long time yet

Yeah it could last longer when there is no one that would try to control the coins and the way it was distributed.. Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 19, 2016, 04:59:33 AM
I don't think bitcoin will last forever because of politics today but it may last for a long time yet
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
February 19, 2016, 04:50:28 AM
Activity: 546
February 19, 2016, 04:44:13 AM
Bitcoin will have probably a good future. We all hope that it will have a good future. I hope also that the value now is going to rise.
I hope that we can all sell it in the future with more profit. But you dont know what can happen in the future.
Activity: 239
February 18, 2016, 03:12:45 PM
Bitcoin's future will surely be working up to a bright one. The price keeps growing. Slowly but surely, we can become the best if we just focus on what we have to do.

In fact, I do not want the price to rise too quickly. I just need it to rise on average 1% a week, or 67% a year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 18, 2016, 03:03:03 PM
Bitcoin's future will surely be working up to a bright one. The price keeps growing. Slowly but surely, we can become the best if we just focus on what we have to do.
Activity: 313
February 18, 2016, 02:36:27 PM
The future of the bitcoin is pretty good and the thing is also that the halving is coming so that is pretty sweet.
The only thin we need to do is wait till the price will increase to a high price.
Yes I think so too. I hope later that it will be more worth later. And that many people are going to use it in the future.
But the problem is that you can never know what is going to happen in the future. Is the price is going to rise or fall.

i hope that too.
and for now it looks like bitcoin has a good future ahead of itself, especially how the market is forming. the price is headed up and there is a milestone called halving on the way.

Totally agree, I do have high hopes for the future of Bitcoin but honestly we don't know where it will go in the long term. Always look forward to the next day!
Jump to: