Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 110. (Read 119586 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
March 29, 2016, 10:12:06 AM
A lot has change since bitcoin was introduce and they say that bitcoin is a failed experiment but look at it now its still used by people and more and more are coming,the future of bitcoin is still good.

Yeah we will find more users in future when bitcoin gets more popular, its just a matter of time and the scenario will be different in future, bitcoin will be unstoppable in future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 29, 2016, 10:11:33 AM
we can find a fabulous growth of bitcoin in future.. more and more users wish to join in bitcoin nowadays... so when the number of users increase, the demand for bitcoin automatically increases... so bitcoin future will be evergreen,...
but if more and more users they should help with the buying bitcoin. different if more and more users but only relying on free bitcoin. such as the increasing number of members in this forum.
Its just matter of time, if your city has many shops that accepting bitcoin, surely people around there will use bitcoin too. Free bitcoin usually be used as a start step to get into bitcoin, and if they have felt the advantages of it, they will buy. No doubt about it.

Yeah as said if more opportunities are found to spend our bitcoin, possibly more users will come into it. But initial step should continue till it reaches a separate place equal to our currencies.

When there are many opportunities are found to spend our bitcoin, more users will use bitcoin and price surely will rise by then.
But, the initial (and difficult) step is how to make opportunities to spend bitcoin. Merchants don't want to accept bitcoin when their users don't use bitcoin and users don't want to use bitcoin if there aren't many opportunities are found to spend their bitcoin or still good enough to be an investment.

That why developers and users as well need to convince companies to take bitcoin seriously and not just a lame digital currency and when that happens everyone will profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 29, 2016, 09:11:21 AM
A lot has change since bitcoin was introduce and they say that bitcoin is a failed experiment but look at it now its still used by people and more and more are coming,the future of bitcoin is still good.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 29, 2016, 09:05:23 AM
we can find a fabulous growth of bitcoin in future.. more and more users wish to join in bitcoin nowadays... so when the number of users increase, the demand for bitcoin automatically increases... so bitcoin future will be evergreen,...
but if more and more users they should help with the buying bitcoin. different if more and more users but only relying on free bitcoin. such as the increasing number of members in this forum.
Its just matter of time, if your city has many shops that accepting bitcoin, surely people around there will use bitcoin too. Free bitcoin usually be used as a start step to get into bitcoin, and if they have felt the advantages of it, they will buy. No doubt about it.

Yeah as said if more opportunities are found to spend our bitcoin, possibly more users will come into it. But initial step should continue till it reaches a separate place equal to our currencies.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
March 29, 2016, 08:49:30 AM
I can see the future of bitcoins to be very good, if bitcoins keeps on growing like this.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
March 29, 2016, 08:12:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 29, 2016, 04:16:26 AM
there is a future we are making it for it
remember the lines from terminator movie franchise

there is not fate except the one we make for our self
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
March 29, 2016, 03:55:40 AM
BItcoin user profile and usage will increase when most of the industry get into the digital world. Future acceptance lead to the development of alternate possibilities for bitcoin other than internet.
the more rapid development of the internet and also online business on the internet is getting big and bitcoin is magical money from internet. so I'm very confident. bitcoin future will be used as an online transaction.
even I think now bitcoin has become payments online that very famous.many Internet users who already know bitcoin but unfortunately they have not yet joined together bitcoin but I think this is just a matter of time so that they can join. Internet users include all human beings so we have to focus on the promotion of internet it helps the future of bitcoin

yes it was very unfortunate, still are rarely online stores that accept bitcoin payments. even in my country almost non-existent. but most of the online stores that accept bitcoin is buy pulse. so I hope bitcoin can be used as payment online stores in worldwide.
legendary
Activity: 1232
March 29, 2016, 03:49:57 AM
Activity: 42
March 29, 2016, 03:33:53 AM
My own opinion I respect ur opinion. For me the future of bitcoin is better more investor invest in bitcoin. More dice games use bitcoin like primedice and bistler if this site use bitcoin. The player buy bitcoin to play dice thats the one reason why bitcoin increase so buy now make a big big big money
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
March 29, 2016, 03:29:59 AM
Bitcoin will have probably a good future. We all hope that it will have a good future. I hope also that the value now is going to rise.
I hope that we can all sell it in the future with more profit. But you dont know what can happen in the future.
I believe there won't be any need of selling your bitcoins in future as per your predictions itself. Bitcoin is going to be mainstream of payment system so that we will get more chances to use our bitcoins everywhere.

I can't agree with you. Bitcoin isn't even going to be a bit popular. Bitcoin mainsteam? Not so soon!
Paypal now his main opponet and it will be very hard to win.

The future of bitcoin depends on its users,the more users we have the more we the bitcoin will have a brighter future.
Of course it depends on the user later of Bitcoin, but we must also look at the value what that will be later in the future.
I dont even think that Bitcoin will rise up later that much in the future and that can be really bad for people that has already Bitcoin.
So they will have maybe not that much profit in the future and that van be not good.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
March 29, 2016, 01:46:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 29, 2016, 01:32:36 AM
BItcoin user profile and usage will increase when most of the industry get into the digital world. Future acceptance lead to the development of alternate possibilities for bitcoin other than internet.
the more rapid development of the internet and also online business on the internet is getting big and bitcoin is magical money from internet. so I'm very confident. bitcoin future will be used as an online transaction.
even I think now bitcoin has become payments online that very famous.many Internet users who already know bitcoin but unfortunately they have not yet joined together bitcoin but I think this is just a matter of time so that they can join. Internet users include all human beings so we have to focus on the promotion of internet it helps the future of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 29, 2016, 12:07:13 AM
Bitcoin will have probably a good future. We all hope that it will have a good future. I hope also that the value now is going to rise.
I hope that we can all sell it in the future with more profit. But you dont know what can happen in the future.
I believe there won't be any need of selling your bitcoins in future as per your predictions itself. Bitcoin is going to be mainstream of payment system so that we will get more chances to use our bitcoins everywhere.

I can't agree with you. Bitcoin isn't even going to be a bit popular. Bitcoin mainsteam? Not so soon!

The future of bitcoin depends on its users,the more users we have the more we the bitcoin will have a brighter future.

Yeah you right. The problem is nowdays there are still many people don't know about with bitcoin. If bitcoin want a good future, we need to motivate people to use bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
March 29, 2016, 12:02:07 AM

legendary
Activity: 1120
March 28, 2016, 11:48:23 PM
Im one of those who thinks that the last 4 years of this second decade of the 21 century will decide the future of the Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Why? well depends of various factors like: How good/bad the private/public companies will see the Cryptocurrencies and of course the goverments.

Im very worried about the point of view of the goverments specialy when a few hours ago the finance ministry of Russia decide to propose a law that will ban the BTC and cryptocurrencies in Russia, of course this law will penalize those who make any business with BTC.

Normal people seems to be accepting BTC without problems, private companies too but got their "reservations" about it, banks (mostly private ones) are studying the use of Blockchain technology.

"Some people" are saying that BTC has been use for bad pruposes like terrorism, money laundry, etc and the goverments seems to be accepting this kind of statement, this could be truth at the same could be not, but an "easily mining money" its not something that any goverment can see with good eyes.

Again, this last 4 years will decide the future of the crypto world, i dearly hope in good way.
Now the price still stable at good price, even bitcoin has banned on some country, the adoption of the bitcoin still increase, the most suprised government in some countries and some economic organization are interested on the technology behind bitcoin, yeah the blockchain, I just hope that government specially in my country won't banned bitcoin, just regulate it is enough for us
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 28, 2016, 11:34:25 PM
I think the future of bitcoin is bright. Because there millions of investors in bitcoin and the bitcoin is the number 1alt in the world . I think bitcoin reach 500$-1000$ someday. So buy bitcoin and enjoy while drinking coffee and make bigbig profit in the future. God bless and thanks . happy earning . more power for bitcoin
Activity: 1
March 28, 2016, 11:14:29 PM
That future still remains the same as it was 1 year ago and that it will rule the world economy one day.
Activity: 47
March 28, 2016, 11:13:23 PM
Im one of those who thinks that the last 4 years of this second decade of the 21 century will decide the future of the Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Why? well depends of various factors like: How good/bad the private/public companies will see the Cryptocurrencies and of course the goverments.

Im very worried about the point of view of the goverments specialy when a few hours ago the finance ministry of Russia decide to propose a law that will ban the BTC and cryptocurrencies in Russia, of course this law will penalize those who make any business with BTC.

Normal people seems to be accepting BTC without problems, private companies too but got their "reservations" about it, banks (mostly private ones) are studying the use of Blockchain technology.

"Some people" are saying that BTC has been use for bad pruposes like terrorism, money laundry, etc and the goverments seems to be accepting this kind of statement, this could be truth at the same could be not, but an "easily mining money" its not something that any goverment can see with good eyes.

Again, this last 4 years will decide the future of the crypto world, i dearly hope in good way.
Jump to: