Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin? - page 24. (Read 3999 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
the beginning of the existence of crypto as it is made, bitcoin and bitcoin is the first so I think if bitcoin is not in the crypto market, chances are the other coins will not last long because bitcoin is the king and mother of all coins and bitcoin is very popular first when compared to another coin, and I think the crypto market will not last long without bitcoin in the crypto market
Activity: 130
I think crypto without bitcoin will probably die because bitcoin is not easily deflated just because bitcoin is always the most important to be made king among crypto
Activity: 81
The fact is that a plan can be implemented in which BTC will be removed from pairs with alts.
Activity: 128
it is a fact that bitcoin is a very first cryptocurrency, but if there is no bitcoin then I think this market will not be much affected.Because there are  hundreds of crypto currencies on the market, people will still interested with them
Ethereum and litecoin are the examples
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has already become a more valuable asset for investors and traders than anything technological. Therefore, it does not seem to me that bitcoin can disappear or fall heavily in value. I think that his domination may be a little less.
Activity: 124
At present ICO projects are developing well. So if there is no bitcoin then I think this market will not be much affected.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
All the market depends on bitcoin, now a days price of bitcoin is decreased $20000 to $6200 so all the altcoin will decrease because of bitcoin so we can't see future of crypto without bitcoin.
Activity: 50
I think it can not be predicted what will happen next if Bitcoin will completely disappear but as long as it exists then Cryptocurrency is all good because most of Altcoin is Bitcoin dependent but I read some articles that Altcoin mostly now is moving to make USD pair for a different exchange with their respective coins and that might be good news for them because they will not be more dependent on Bitcoin, the future really depends on what is now and so good with Bitcoin so I can not think of any reason for its failure like which is now. Dont think to much. How about you. Thanks
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
I totally agree with your point of view. Capitalization of the Crypto market is very high, over $ 200 billion. In addition, the Crypto market is joined by many investors from other countries. So if the market goes down, it will cause a lot of damage to the economy of the world. So that is not possible. I think the Crypto market will still have a good future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
All the altcoins dependent on the bitcoin as bitcoin is the primary crypto currency and it needs to survive for the whole crypto currency and for their growth once the other currency will be as popular as bitcoin they we may see bitcoin will not affect other altcoins but for that we need to wait at least 5 to 10 years.
Activity: 38
if bitcoin is not present in the coin market then altcoin will experience a significant price reduction and there will be altcoin which substitutes bitcoin as the main coin.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?

You are right if you are going to invest in altcoin, you should also invest and support Bitcoin a buy order is a vote of support for Bitcoin and every body here should be doing here to support this technology.
Activity: 105
Bitcoin has now become the leading icon in cryptocurrency, so I think if there is no bitcoin in cryptocurrency then cryptocurrency trend will decrease unless other coin can make big spike like bitcoin.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
I think that Bitcoin will be never ended, so it will become worldwide payment methood same as dollar and uro, also Ethereum. It is already working somewhere here.

We are all pro-crypto here. Whether bitcoin remains king or not, we know having a virtual currency is still apparent in the future. Because more than just being an asset, these coins are the key to having a decentralized financial paradigm.
i see no future but bitcoin will lose its edge and command of market others will come along and will be the new kings of crypto. bitcoin is one of the top currency without bitcoin the second created like altcoin and others will fall down because we know that bitcoin is the most highly coins . if bitcoin increase other crypto will follow and if bitcoin fall down it will follow along all crypto so bitcoin is important to all users.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think that Bitcoin will be never ended, so it will become worldwide payment methood same as dollar and uro, also Ethereum. It is already working somewhere here.

We are all pro-crypto here. Whether bitcoin remains king or not, we know having a virtual currency is still apparent in the future. Because more than just being an asset, these coins are the key to having a decentralized financial paradigm.
Activity: 182
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
This is interesting, without bitcoin cryptocurrency will stop and won't exists. Crypto Market without bitcoin is nothing for me as users are involved in crypto because of bitcoin. So bitcoin has the future with it's growing community.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think that the crypto currency market without the bitcoin is meaningless. If bitcoin does not exist in the market then public confidence in other crypto currency also decreases. Bitcoin as a leader and pioneer of crypto currency has a major influence in the crypto currency market. Therefore, bitcoin must remain in the market for the crypto currency market to run normally.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin as it stands now to me can signify as a community or people without a leader and for sure for such a people will lack direction. This is how i see bitcoin, as the mother of cryptocurrency, in fact there will be no better crypto market without bitcoin. It is the standard for all cryptos and this is the true fact period.
Activity: 21
Crypto market future is depend on bitcoin if we talk about bitcoin this is the biggest value crypto currency and we can say bitcoin is the king of all other currencies, there is no possibilities bitcoin will be die yes bitcoin is volatile and in bad days this can go down depends on the market situation. most of peoples in love with bitcoin like me and its a great future in upcoming years.
Pages:
Jump to: