Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
Bitcoin is part of the cryptocurrency, as of now it is the leading cryptos of all because of its popularity in the market and its expensive price, although that is true, I think it is not the basis of the price of other cryptos.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
The value market of the others depend ob the bitcoin's. If bitcoin will die, no other coins will rise and surpass the achievements of bitcoin. don't think there will be a bright future of cryptocurrency without Bitcoin becasue the tarnish legacy of Bitcoin will prevent the people from investing in cryptocurrency. Because bitcoin has a very high demand and because bitcoin is also a digital currency that can be a solution for the future so making bitcoin will be hard to die. Its a digital gold. the price may decrease or increase, this is normal. but it is impossible to disappear, and I don’t believe this
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
If there is no crypto then the bitcoin will still exist and if the bitcoin is still present, then the other crypto will still support and complement each other, but if they do not exist side by side they must still exist.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
the value price in the market depends on bitcoin, if the bitcoin coins goes down to affect all the coins in the market exchange, the bitcoin he is the leader or king of cryptocurrency so impossible to die the BTC, the tokens are poor without the BTC it will only disappear
Activity: 90
in my opinion the future of crypto without bitcoin will be bad because according to my knowledge bitcoin be the heart of crypto so if if bitcoin deteriorate it must crypto be much worse
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is the undisputed king of cryptocurrency. When a king falls, the entire kingdom gets effected. I don't think there will be a bright future of cryptocurrency without Bitcoin becasue the tarnish leagacy of Bitcoin will prevent the people from investing in crypto.
Activity: 88
There is a future without bitcoin and that is called AML BitCoin. It has anti-thief and anti-money laundering technologies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
Absolutely you are right, my dear
Bitcoin is by far the most authentic and realistic mirror for the market as a whole
And the largest investment of market money is in it
As you mentioned, Bitcoin is the leader and you can not imagine an army without a commander
Or body without a head
The stage that talks about the death of the Bitcoin is very far away
We are still at the beginning and the Bitcoin is the crowned king
I am not investing in the Bitcoin but I plan to invest in it and expand
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?

You were absolutely right! Bitcoin is the leader of the cryptocurrency. It is the basis of them so if the bitcoin will be shut down permanently (although I doubt it) the other coins will goes down as well. The value market of the others depend ob the bitcoin's. If bitcoin will die, no other coins will rise and surpass the achievements of bitcoin.
Activity: 161
I think bitcoin is essential for the cryptocurrency market.  It should work as a base for other tokens.  That way, it would be good for alts as well as btc and the world of cryptocurrency thrive and so that you don't have to value each token into USD.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
I think bitcoin has a very strong impact on the situation in the world of cryptocurrencies. But this does not mean that it will always be so. If at the beginning of the development of cryptocurrency bitcoin died, then most likely disappeared and altcoins, but not now.
Activity: 397
 Bitcoin is playing an important role in crypto world. Bitcoin  is doing major contribution .It has many supporters and investors and is becoming popular day by day .If bitcoin comes to a end in future then it will definitely affects the crypto market but their are many alternatives which will replace bitcoin if such situation arises.Altcoins will come to replace bitcoin as they are also gaining popularity day by day.Sustainability of crypto market will get disturbed.Hoping that this situation will not arise in future and bitcoin will remain king of all cryptocurrenies in future also.
Activity: 420
yes you are right it seems like that bitcoin will be very difficult to die because bitcoin has a very high demand and because bitcoin is also a digital currency that can be a solution for the future so making bitcoin will be hard to die.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!
I cant imagine what would be the future of crypto market without bitcoin.!
For you what is your perception about that.?
Is crypto market still on going or just nothing.?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
it seems that the future of crypto market in the absence of bitcoin will change their merchandising concept and may also switch to usd sale as in some exchange places I see some provide usd exchange.
Activity: 30
Since bitcoin is the market prominent crypto currency at the moment, behavior of other altcoins well depend on the behavior of the bitcoin. 

I agree, the cryptomarket without bitcoin is not interesting, because big price movements depends on bitcoin's market price. Bitcoin has more supporters and users who could initiate big price increase. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
Without Bitcoin i think crypto market is nothing it's my personal thought.Because crypto currency created after BTC they motivated by BTC.So i think crypto currency will not be sustainable without BTC.
Bitcoin is an indicator of the market for all cryptocurrencies. But there's nothing that can't be replaced. If for some reason bitcoin will cease to exist, I think there will always be an alternative. But this will significantly reduce the trust in cryptocurrencies and can permanently paralyze the entire market. I hope that will not happen.
Activity: 471
Without Bitcoin i think crypto market is nothing it's my personal thought.Because crypto currency created after BTC they motivated by BTC.So i think crypto currency will not be sustainable without BTC.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
it seems the future of the exchange place in the absence of bitcoin then the exchange place will not be created and may also go bankrupt because there will be many who withdraw the saet that they have.

Yes, with the loss of bitcoin the other altcoins are affected also and the market will be extremely go down, Bitcoin has a wide range of supporters who are invested and believing on it, Bitcoin is one of the successful in the history of crypto currency without bitcoin, I dont know what will happen to crypto.
Activity: 266
I concur that bitcoin is the pioneer of this crypto so at whatever point bitcoin cost goes the altcoins cost takes the path of least resistance to whatever bitcoin ways whether it goes up or it goes down. Bitcoin is the foundation of this compatible cost in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: