Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin? - page 28. (Read 4005 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
I guess there will be no market cryptocurrency anymore if bitcoin just disappears.

What do you really want to say in this thread?

Please equate the perceptions you make between questions and statements to be submitted.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
I  believe that there will be a time wherein the altcoins will not be dependent on Bitcoin. In the future, everyone can but altcoins without the need to buy Bitcoin first and trade it. There will be exchange sites and wallet where you can buy altcoins using USD.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
Yes, i agree bitcoin has a great impact to crytocurrency. Investors would not allow it to die and it will remains in the cryto market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is the benchmark or the flagship of all the crypto currency.
All the coin basically traded for Bitcoin at the first place. Therefore, without Bitcoin to paired, all people will loose interest on it.
So, Bitcoin will be there for a very long time.
It's a long game to be played, therefore, you have to be patient ;-)
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
bitcoin is the leading coin in the crypto market, so if bitcoin falls crypto market fall too...As long as bitcoin still has investors, it can not be down.
Activity: 168
Historically, when bitcoin prices fall, then some time after that, the price will rise again. Isn't the market always like that? When the price is low, many people will buy. And when a lot of the demand, then slowly bitcoin prices will rise. This has become the natural turn of bitcoin. So don't worry about bitcoin will still exist, and will continue to exist for a very long time.
Activity: 93
  Without Bitcoin, I think the currency world can not survive. Because Bitcoin is at the top of the Coinmarktcap. Besides, I think other coins without Bitcoin will be stuck. Moreover, Bitcoin works as a pillar of all other coins. So, when Bitcoin moves from the currency world, I think the currency world will be crushed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
All this happened because all other altcoin are build around bitcoin, it will be very difficult to cut them out.
The future  for altcoin will be abnormal if bitcoin is out because the initial plan was never to slit cryptocurrency so if this happen all cryptocurrency market price will drop and I think this will unfair to bitcoin community.
Activity: 68
In my opinion is a Bitcoin is the mother coin in the crypto market, We all know this point, All crypto coins are depend on Bitcoin. No any doubts about that. Now I can show some example of that. Look at the current crypto market, 90% in a red market because BTC in a huge drop a huge downtrend, So all coins go down. Now BTC price is $6700 - $7000.

My personal opinion is, no any future for crypto market without Bitcoin... BTC is the hart of the crypto market. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 126
I think that the crypto currency is hard to imagine without bitcoin, since bitcoin is the founder, its value will grow every year, so bitcoin will remain in our lives forever
Activity: 17
Good day,please I’m new to crypto world and I want to be advised on which or what specification of laptop I should get for mining purpose,because I’m really miffed at the price of so many coins I see online all these show that there is a greater future with cryptos
Activity: 29
 I don't believe that Bitcoin alone can kill cryptocurrency market. This fall of Bitcoin isn't that dramatic it is a natural move in the market.
Activity: 51
As it stands now, i don't think the crypto market will survive at all without Bitcoin. Most people in the crypto community perceive all altcoins to be reliable on Bitcoin and therefore many will panic and withdrawal their altcoins if bitcoin fails.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

Bitcoin and the other alts are down because they have too little buy orders to offset their inflation.

ZEITCOIN is actually either up or stable with it's price for the past 5 months, difference is Ultra Low Inflation. Wink
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zeitcoin/
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is king all Criptocurrency marketing.  Bitcoin is more popular. so it is not easy to destroy Bitcoin. Bitcoin is stable long time and it's will survive long time. so not possible future of Criptocurrency without Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Bitcoin is not going to die any soon, it will take decade to replace Bitcoin (Only if anything comes that is better than Bitcoin)
Activity: 303
Am not sure crypto market will exist without bitcoin for the fact that bitcoin is the king of digital currency and the trend of the market depend on solely on it.
Activity: 84
The future of the Crypto market without Bitcoin is unlikely. Bitcoin is the leader in electronic money and removing it from the market will reduce the confidence of everyone in the crypto market. Volume of bitcoin is very large without bitcoin
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
without bitcoin the future of crypto market is dark because bitcoin is the main subject in this market.
Activity: 107
I think No future of cryptocurrency if bitcoin crash because bitcoin has become a land mark that other coins look up unto.
Pages:
Jump to: