Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin? - page 30. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
The Bitcoin is still the reserve currency for all other crypto currencies. It is the core of the crypto currency. Apart from the crypto currency you can not buy altcoins directly from fiat currency. So, you need bitcoin to buy those altcoins and if bitcoin goes down, then those altcoins will also come down. Because of these reasons,  future of crypto market will not be good without Bitcoin.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
Definitely usdt that will be dominant but it seems that it is very difficult happens almost impossible.
because bitcoin is the main pair of all coin ever. usdt pair to altcoin also not work if bitcoin not be main pair .
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
in fact the crypto market to date has always depended on bitcoin. if trading in the crypto market without the use of bitcoin, undoubtedly all existing altcoin species will become extinct and the less investor interest because they find it difficult to put money into it, and everyone assumes that the market is not a digital currency trading market but merely a trading market other currencies
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Yes bitcoin is the leader
Activity: 98
In Somedays , we see that market is red and there are also some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. However on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Although some coins are affected of bitcoin when it goes down and up, I dont think the investors are playing highs and lows od the market. It also depends on the demand of these digital coins. So basically if bitcoin will be gone, Im pretty sure most coins goes with it as well.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
I think the crypto market can not exist and grow without Bitcoin. Most people invest in bitcoin because this is a long-lived coin and is trusted by everyone. Bitcoin is the safest coin in the crypto world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Bitcoin has a large capitalization - 38% of the entire cryptocurrency market and this is a guarantee that BTC will be on the market for a long time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
for now as you say that crypto can not be without bitcoin.
but I hope this chain can be cut off and all alt coin can stand alone without bitcoin I think it's much better than just relying on bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
The price of the crypto market depends on Bitcoin prices. Most people want to own altcoin; they have to use BTC to exchange the altcoin that they want to buy. BTC is the currency of exchange between USD and altcoin
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
There will no be a cryptocurrency market without bitcoin augmented. Bitcoin is the leader in cryptocurrency and eliminating it from the market will reduce the confidence people have in cryptomarket. The volume of bitcoins is so huge that without bitcoin , cryptocurrency market will automatically goes red.
Activity: 125
I agree that bitcoin is the leader of this this crypto so whenever bitcoin price goes the altcoins price goes with the flow to whatever bitcoin ways whether it goes up or it goes down. Bitcoin is the root of this interchangeable price in the market.
Activity: 364
I see you say so right. Bitcoin is the first king in the crypto world and by this time people are still using and trading most of the exchanges. Bitcoins will never be toppled by another altcoin
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
your opinion is true but no one can know for sure the future will be like because it is one of the risks in investing with the most important bitcoin now take advantage of opportunities available to invest
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that exist. It is a foundation of the crypto market that brings popularity throughout the world. The future of crypto market without Bitcoin is a big crash.
Activity: 75
It's hard to imagine Cryptomarket without bitcoin, I believe that the future of it will be bad for other coins, because altcoins follow bitcoin, trade on it. I think Cryptomarket will go down if that happens.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
who told you that this will die ?bitcoin will never die because this is the heard of all this cryptocurrency yes the price fluctuating continuously this past months but it doesn't mean forever in every drops theres a growth we must always remember this.

To butress ur point, in my view,  Bitcoin's movement pattern depicts and determines the movement of the whole market. If Bitcoin is no where to find today and has never existed, Crypto may never appear. Everyone knows Crypto because Bitcoin has become an economic investment phenomenon, so Bitcoin decides everything in the Crypto market.
I totally agreed with you on this one,and maybe OP might consider it well so he may never think about this issue again because bitcoin will always be on top,what matter what happens
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
There are huge number of transactions volume despite the market has been down for so long, up until now bitcoin still got big trust from the investors that is why the price still not go down too deep, bitcoin is the pillar of crypto currencies, if its down then all of the crypto will fall down, and maybe it cpuld be the end of crypto, so the investors will do their best to maintain the price
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
btc is the strongest coin and is like a gold where every currencies value is based on it and trades are made with it. If the future of crypto ever becomes without btc than for this to happen we have to experience a big crash.
Activity: 98
- Many people including some wall street guys + big banks have already invested in bitcoin or in other bitcoin related products and with crypto ban they will loss huge so they won't allow government to completely ban bitcoin.
- Even in some countries use of banks by crypto related businesses is prohibited like in India recently but they are not banning crypto because many people still hold billions of dollar worth of bitcoin and other crypto.
- Fear on market will ultimately settle down and we might see another huge bull run again.
It would, of course, be very interesting to see how the crypto-currency market will behave without bitcoin. Probably, this will just give the price freedom for each type of crypto currency. Now, after all, the situation with the influence of the price of bitcoin on all altkoins and the market is difficult to name. What is the market, if there is no price freedom for trade. The bitcoin has fallen in price and the market has been completely up for the fourth month. This is absolutely not normal. Something needs to be tried to change to change such an abnormal situation.

Crypto currency it will not known without the bitcoin because all people talking about it in the whole world and no one talking about the crypto currency they don't know  what is it but if you talking about the bitcoin it means a lot and I'm talking the crypto currency as will that's way without the bitcoin the crypto currency will not recognized to the people.
Pages:
Jump to: