Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Ethereum (ETH) - page 2. (Read 6385 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 07:14:36 AM
You choose the right option if you want to invest in Etherium, because I think Etherium is an altcoin that is often used for transactions and the price is quite stable, if you buy etherium now it is a good step because the end of the year the price will rise.
Activity: 67
May 19, 2018, 06:43:59 AM
It is my opinion that Ethereum is currently in a bubble stage.I think the most likely price direction from this point is down. The market has completely disconnected from the fundamentals and it’s in full hype mode. That’s probably one reason the currency lead developer recently announced he would be selling 25% of his total holdings.If you want to make money in crypto, you have to find currencies that are yet to be discovered. Again, to make money in crypto, you have to find currencies that are yet to be discovered. Currencies with strong communities.

The price of the ETH is not high compared to its development. The price will rise again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 11:27:16 PM
Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.
Yes, of course, this is a good investment asset and promising. If you have a lot of Ethereum coins, I'm sure you will not regret having held it in the long run. Because the future of Ethereum is certainly very bright and will definitely be very profitable for your life.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
May 17, 2018, 03:47:27 PM
Yes, this is a worthwhile investment unequivocally, the ETH coin of the second place after the cue ball, I think its market value will grow by the end of 2018, and if not then at times exactly. I think many people will tell you that you will not go wrong.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 09:06:09 AM
Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.
In my opinion Ethereum have the most promising future among altcoins nowadays. It is even the second used crypto currency after Bitcoin actually, its price keep increasing fastly and its developping with time.
Activity: 154
May 08, 2018, 11:39:23 AM
From the beginning until now, i always optimistic with ethereum. I'm sure this coin will more valuable than btc.
Because as much as i know, the ethereum has more users and has a good team of development, and also its increased the security section.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 10:22:42 AM

I believe ethereum will have a good future, so making ethereum as a long-term investment is the right choice, because ethereum will provide a good profit.
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 09:45:11 AM
Future ETH will probably be equal to BTC, this time ETH price is down but the fact that ETH is the most potential coin today. Probably the coin to lead the Crypto market in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
May 08, 2018, 06:52:03 AM
In 2 days the SEC will decide if Ripple or ethereum is a security or not. If it's then the price will probably dump really hard because exchange may stop all eth and ripple trading.
I think we have these coin with us for a long period now and raising such question after ages is a bit late. Even if the final statement won’t be in the favor of ripple or Ethereum, people won’t leave them and is there was any security issue, respective holders won’t have these in their wallets for sure. Let’s just hope for the best and I personally feel like, these coins are not going anywhere.
Activity: 144
May 05, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

The future of ethereum is sure to be very good in the future, because ethereum is a coin that has good prospects and also the value of ethereum will continue to increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
May 05, 2018, 07:23:50 AM
In 2 days the SEC will decide if Ripple or ethereum is a security or not. If it's then the price will probably dump really hard because exchange may stop all eth and ripple trading.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 05, 2018, 07:10:05 AM
Ethereum has a big problem with scaling, I hope they will solve it soon.
Just a matter of time, and all such problems will be solved. Other than this, Ethereum indeed is a beautiful invention. Though it is a way too slow to be called as digital currency but I am amazed at its strength that no altcoin has been able to take throne from it even after 9 years or so. Ethereum is more trustworthy coin as compare to BCH or EOS but it is second to bitcoin.
Activity: 686
May 04, 2018, 01:50:56 PM
Ethereum has already begun to prove itself. It is time to show beautiful ascents. I think you will rise much more. I need to stay on track.

It will already the bull market time has come, Eth is showing lot of positive about the market and it will increase it's price. We have to wait patience until the price start increasing even higher.
Activity: 67
May 04, 2018, 01:33:18 PM
The analysis is that the price will increase in future. So buy, hold and then sell at a profit.
Activity: 115
May 03, 2018, 12:22:26 PM
eth was on a good pace right now, had a steady rise following bitcoin chart. still worth to buy i guess
Activity: 279
May 03, 2018, 12:13:49 PM
Ethereum has already begun to prove itself. It is time to show beautiful ascents. I think you will rise much more. I need to stay on track.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
May 03, 2018, 12:05:55 PM
Ethereum was indeed a promising technology, able to catch up with Bitcoin. It will be easier for Etherum to continue this success. Companies interesting blockchain-based software is more suited to ethereum technology.
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
May 03, 2018, 11:54:41 AM
Looks bright because we are down to one third of the ATH price and if the markets are showing signs of booming, which means Ethereum should test that ATH in the coming weeks or months.
Activity: 92
May 03, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
It is a good idea if you are planning to buy it at this time as the prices are at its best.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 05:55:44 AM
I was very confident with Ethereum, but it seems that there are a number of problems related to scaling and using the news I read in the last few days. If these problems are solved, they can see much higher levels. I hope negative news is not affected much by investors
Pages:
Jump to: