Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Ethereum (ETH) - page 5. (Read 6385 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
March 19, 2018, 04:26:29 AM
Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.

Investing in Ethereum is good but do not panic when ETH value falls. just keep hold ETH for 1 or 2 year might you will have some good profit !
Best of Luck !
Happy Investing

Thanks
Regards

At this point most people are more inclined to keep ETH because the current price of ETH is very cheap and this is the best opportunity for new investors. I think if you keep the two years, the chance to make a profit x100 is absolutely possible because the cryptocurrency market is being evaluated as the most potential market for all humanity.

The future of ethereum is the next of bitcoin because  the price of ethereum is growing up and this point is nice to invest because of low value pricing so if you invest now in the future the price of ethereum will grow up so that you can get a great profit.if you invest a ethereum that is great because you have a chance become rich if the ethereum will grow up the price.
Ethereum has the ability to do better than what it has already demonstrated and it will be gaining value soon. The most important and attractive thing about Ethereum is its slow progress and persistency for such a long time because it shows the survival strength of the number one altcoins. Once bitcoin will be on its way to touch the next target set by experts, Ethereum will be moving forward too. It is the second coin that can be trusted.
it has been explaining in the new whitepaper of ethereum foundation. But the recent drop caused by EOS team was taking a decision to dump more than 53k ethereum in the bitfinex and that gives a lot of impact to the another market. We know that bitfinex  as a major exchange site and that gives a lot of domination to influence other market. It will back again soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 03:23:06 AM
Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.
Now there are a lot of forecasts and conversations around the Ethereum. There are those who say that it will rise almost to the skies, but most panics and suggests a coin stagnation at $ 300 or even $ 1 a long time. But one thing is clear that it is better to hold the opinion that while the market lives then growth will be and therefore it will be worth investing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
March 18, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

Investing in Ethereum is good but do not panic when ETH value falls. just keep hold ETH for 1 or 2 year might you will have some good profit !
Best of Luck !
Happy Investing

Thanks
Regards

At this point most people are more inclined to keep ETH because the current price of ETH is very cheap and this is the best opportunity for new investors. I think if you keep the two years, the chance to make a profit x100 is absolutely possible because the cryptocurrency market is being evaluated as the most potential market for all humanity.

The future of ethereum is the next of bitcoin because  the price of ethereum is growing up and this point is nice to invest because of low value pricing so if you invest now in the future the price of ethereum will grow up so that you can get a great profit.if you invest a ethereum that is great because you have a chance become rich if the ethereum will grow up the price.
Ethereum has the ability to do better than what it has already demonstrated and it will be gaining value soon. The most important and attractive thing about Ethereum is its slow progress and persistency for such a long time because it shows the survival strength of the number one altcoins. Once bitcoin will be on its way to touch the next target set by experts, Ethereum will be moving forward too. It is the second coin that can be trusted.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 11:06:53 AM
I hope you made the right decision and invested in Ethereum back then because Ethereum increased a lot since the day you created this topic. It was about to hit 1.5k before market crashed and if kept going up and down after that. Again this is great time to buy ethereum just like any other coin. Because all coins s are incredibly cheap right now due to last crash .
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
March 16, 2018, 10:56:43 AM
Although some days ago ETH price dropped but today the price has rebounded. I believe in the future ETH will increase over the BTC. ETH is a lot of investors and they are more useful than BTC. Future ETH will be the leading digital currency. I was holding ETH and waited patiently.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
March 16, 2018, 10:29:34 AM
For sure the future of ethereum is potential and they can earn a lot of profit to those people who invested last few years ago.  Until now it is good to buy because this coin will chance to become the next bitcoin because most of the project are base on ethereum.  For sure most of the people hold a lot of ethereum because they believe to this coin too. Just invest to ethereum to earn more profit.
Activity: 460
March 16, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

Best of Luck !
Happy Investing

Thanks
Regards

Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
March 16, 2018, 09:45:51 AM

Best of Luck !
Happy Investing

Thanks
Regards

Activity: 546
March 16, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

Best of Luck !
Happy Investing

Thanks
Regards

Activity: 532
Merit: 18
March 14, 2018, 04:09:12 PM
in my opinion the future of ethereum looks good. it has smart contract and most of ico use ethereum. in this reason ethereums price will be increasing.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 03:00:17 PM
Eth is a really stable and innovative coin, yes... but the problem is that its future is tied to its founder, Vitalik. And Vitalik threatened to quit last Dec.

The innovative properties of Eth comes in major part from vitalik's work. Without him eth is likely to crumble.

I think ETH will survive if anybody quits.

It will survive but it will quickly be surpassed by other alts and btc.

Remember when vitalik rumors where buzzing about his fake death? Eth price plummeted and only recovered after rumors were dismissed by vitalik.
Activity: 67
March 14, 2018, 05:25:52 AM
Eth is a really stable and innovative coin, yes... but the problem is that its future is tied to its founder, Vitalik. And Vitalik threatened to quit last Dec.

The innovative properties of Eth comes in major part from vitalik's work. Without him eth is likely to crumble.

I think ETH will survive if anybody quits.
Activity: 34
March 14, 2018, 04:56:27 AM

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 14, 2018, 04:52:27 AM
Ethereum is most popular coin after Bitcoin. Ethereum is designed for long term and it is decentralized operated independently,its acceptance is quick and easy which is beneficial for companies and individuals to make transactions globally quickly and safely.Ether have strong bright future it will hit in peak in future.
Activity: 420
March 13, 2018, 07:11:59 PM
Well,  i will always believe in ethereum.  It is more stable than any other altcoins.  I guess ethereum just following the steps of bitcoin.  I believe eth price will surely rise once again. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
March 13, 2018, 06:25:06 PM
I think ETH has a very bright future in front of it. It also features fast transaction speeds and low tx fees.
On top of that you have the ERC20 smart contracts that also are booming and have a bright future indeed.
I think Ethereum was the best thing to happen to blockchain technology since its inception with bitcoin.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 06:12:01 PM
Ethereum has the best future in cryptoworld since all ico's are using the ecosystem. If i just have enough money,i will buy many eth and stock on the fridge because it's price soon will hit closely to btc in the long run.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
March 13, 2018, 04:30:09 PM
That's possible since eth is also a strong cryptocurrency and a potential coin next to bitcoin.Hopefully its will reach 1,5-2k USD or more and I'm looking forward  for its increase
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 13, 2018, 10:24:00 AM
They are lucky who invested the ethereum last few months ago when the price is cheap like 200-300 dollars.  For sure if they hold their ethereum their money become 3-4 times and that's good.  What if they hold their ethereum for few years for sure it will increase more and possible to become a millionaire because this coin will become next bitcoin so hold it and don't panic selling.
Activity: 265
March 13, 2018, 10:02:57 AM

Forecasts for the Ethereum at $ 1,000 not so long ago seemed insane. In early 2017, it cost some $ 10. With such a picture, it does not seem so incredible for the end of 2018 at 3 and even 5 thousand dollars. Do not forget, the amount is not limited, so the price ....
I recommend a good project to study https://goo.gl/ENu9CL . Coin REDL, project Red Lanterns. Educational platform to receive answers to individual questions about sex. Red Lanterns is an ecosystem for gaining knowledge directly from the Expert, whereof rating and professionalism is determined by the community itself.
Pages:
Jump to: