Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Ethereum (ETH) - page 3. (Read 6385 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
May 03, 2018, 05:53:52 AM
The future of ETH depends on Vitalik (if he possess 70 millions of ETH...). For the moment, ETH is in a very good position.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 03, 2018, 05:38:45 AM
Yes, the future of ETH is quite possible to compete with BTC, currently ETH is growing again, a good signal for investors at the end of the year. The market has recovered.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 02, 2018, 11:46:41 AM
Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.

You are right if you choose ethereum for investment, because ethereum is the best altcoin and potentially growing and increasing in value. Ethereum has a good future and your future will be good with ethereum.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 11:26:04 AM
I think ethereum will reach a high price by this year, as it is a very valuable coin from all existing ones. Almost all projects are carried out on the ether platform.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 11:20:55 AM
Ethereum has a very bright future in the cryptocurrency world because it is very stable and growing very rapidly in recent times. Based on the applications and ideas on which it is built, it has a very great potential just like that of bitcoin.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 11:16:31 AM
 >:(It is going to rise without a doubt and that is what my prediction says.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 11:15:30 AM
I hope the price of Ethereum will reach 3K $ by the end of may, as my main investment is in this coin.
Activity: 57
May 02, 2018, 11:13:00 AM
ETH is the best coin after the BTC and this will rise further in the coming future.
Activity: 45
May 01, 2018, 08:48:27 AM
Ethereum has a big problem with scaling, I hope they will solve it soon.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
May 01, 2018, 08:27:09 AM
Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.
ETH for investors is like sunlight to the flowers, it is a utility crypto coin and it is involved in a lot of promising project in many field so i believe that ETH is a good option, the price evolution won't be like in the case of BTC but if you don't hurry to make big profits then it is a good choise.
Activity: 34
May 01, 2018, 08:22:44 AM
The trend is rising and also it is a good time to buy the ETH today.
Activity: 163
April 30, 2018, 08:25:25 PM
Ethereum is arguably one of the best coins around in recent time but it's too early to decide if it's the currency Of the future as a result of so many coins that are also making waves in the Cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 82
April 30, 2018, 02:12:12 PM
In general, the forecasts of many analysts about the price of Ethereum in 2018 were too pessimistic. To date, the situation with the crypto-currency market has changed a lot. Ethereum has several serious opponents, which can affect its course. This is Cardano (ADA) and Neo (NEO) It all depends on who will become the leader.
Activity: 224
April 29, 2018, 09:02:32 AM
I also think like people, Ethereum is one of the best coins after the Bitcoin as great potential in the future, the ETH price will increase and they are coins to dominate the market in the future and keep them in the long run it will bring benefit big profits for you.
Everyone expects ETH prices to be high in the future, but in my opinion prices have not risen higher, recent ETH price is only $ 700. No rise, and to that point ETH falls back.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
April 29, 2018, 06:29:30 AM
very precise choice, because ethereum has enormous potential besides the development of ethereum is also good, ethereum is very much in demand by many people after bitcoin I am sure someday ethereum will be equivalent to bitcoin
Activity: 168
April 29, 2018, 03:51:05 AM
Personally, I think that Altcoins need to make more leaps so Bitcoin's market share has to be reduced. The only other crypto paralara is unfair to see bitcoin based rises or declines. Especially since the Ethereum subcoins pull their heads, their true potential can not be brought to light.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 29, 2018, 02:33:09 AM
I believe that Ethereum is the best altcoin market now. It has a great blockchain platform, lots of ICO built on Ethereum. Ethereum is also very popular, it has millions of users, this shows Ethereum very potential. In the next few years Ethereum will grow stronger and have a chance to compete with Bitcoin. At present Ethereum prices are quite low, only $ 692 and still growing, if we want to make a profit in the future should buy Ethereum now.
Activity: 326
April 29, 2018, 02:14:14 AM
I think it is ethereum that will have the best future. Ethereum will be one altcoin that is likely to beat bitcoin. As we know, ethereum users are already millions of users. Because the quality is ethereum become everyone's favorite altcoin. Many new Altcoin are incorporated with ethereum, they use the ethereum platform in their deals. This is one proof that the future of ethereum is very bright. Good luck. Thanks

indeed ethereum is now one of the most excellent altcoins, and many people make Ethereum as an investment, but that does not mean Ethereum will be able to beat or replace bitcoin, to replace or rival the bitcoin price is not easy, of course, because bitcoin is the crypto money first ever, and I'm not sure that any other altcoin could replace it.
Activity: 163
April 29, 2018, 02:03:31 AM
Ethereum is called Blockchain 2.0
It can be better than Bitcoin or at least will follow bitcoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
April 29, 2018, 01:56:52 AM
I think it is ethereum that will have the best future. Ethereum will be one altcoin that is likely to beat bitcoin. As we know, ethereum users are already millions of users. Because the quality is ethereum become everyone's favorite altcoin. Many new Altcoin are incorporated with ethereum, they use the ethereum platform in their deals. This is one proof that the future of ethereum is very bright. Good luck. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: