Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 2039 times)

P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
May 26, 2018, 09:45:42 AM
I think, investing in bitcoin will continue to be profitable because bitcoin will get more popular and have more investors so bitcoin has a good future and will still provide profit
I agree with you. The future of Bitcoin will be definitely bright. It will have a long ride and it will be successful enough to stay longer in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 09:24:48 AM
In China they not using English.They are using manderin.but other countries accept english as global language.so it is nt a matter of one country.the world is globally connected and G20 act as decision makers in world.so i think with the G20 decision BITCOIN will be legal in 98% countries in the world future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 09:01:34 AM
Bitcoin now is into its downtrend stage.  From the past years of Bitcoin experienced, 94% of its value lost in just some months due to scandals and FUD that scattered everywhere from time to time.  This made a very great effects to be market.  The volatility and swing are not just exclusively to bitcoin but it is inherit to the market and has always been connected to the situations.  Let us all accept the fact that Bitcoin needs years to reduce its volatility, more time to be mature and this will happen in the near future.  What happened in the past and what is happening right now, will also happen in the future.  The history will repeat itself and it has given a lesson.  It happened many times, once it retraces, then it recovers the upward trend.  Bitcoin future will depend on how we accept, patronized, believe, trust and appreciate its value.  So don't let FUD change the facts about how Bitcoin behaved over time.
Activity: 54
May 26, 2018, 06:12:10 AM
My predict ? Hmm, i dont know that issue. But, i think bitcoin is not die. Because bitcoin is a good invest or seller for bussiness in the future  Smiley
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
May 26, 2018, 05:53:00 AM
Bitcoin is now very well developed and has many users, and I also get the news if this Bitcoin has become a means of payment transaction payments from several companies for all its employees. So Bitcoin will never die just because the Chinese state does not approve of this Bitcoin existence.
From Bitcoin this is a proof of the development of the times that developed for the better, and also can memandirikan all the people in this world in dalah economy respectively.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
May 26, 2018, 05:30:06 AM
We all know is bitcoin has a bright future. and investing in bitcoin will give us a lots of profit because bitcoin always give us a opportunity to earn more money.
Day by day bitcoin be come very popular because there so many investor always support bitcoin, thats why bitcoin future very good.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 05:21:53 AM
I think, investing in bitcoin will continue to be profitable because bitcoin will get more popular and have more investors so bitcoin has a good future and will still provide profit
Activity: 169
May 26, 2018, 05:21:11 AM
Bitcoin in the future will be more developed for the better in my opinion, because now many countries that have been using this Bitcoin as a means for any payment transactions it, It takes a long process process to change the currency fiat to the currency digital, but in that life we need a real change, let alone technology in this era of time is very fast developing, so in my opinion, from Bitcoin this is a clear evidence of a modern-day change, and Bitcoin will never die because the Chinese state that does not recognize a development of the times and emerging technologies is more advanced.
Activity: 112
May 26, 2018, 05:12:05 AM
i think that, day by day bitcoin earn more from more popularity.because some days ago people don't know about bitcoin.so hoped that  i predict that bitcoin will be more popular after many years.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
May 26, 2018, 05:06:10 AM
In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
First of all,  bitcoin will never end.  It is quite impossible for someone to destroy bitcoin because it is hard to destroy like the internet.  Regarding to your statement,  it isn't because China banned bitcoin then it is the end of bitcoin. It doesn't mean that whenever the value of bitcoin decreases,  someone will raise the idea of ending of bitcoin. I think bitcoin will flourish, just wait.
Activity: 224
May 26, 2018, 04:59:15 AM
the future of bitcoin is its recognition by many countries, reduction of problems with transactions and payments, people's use  to pay in stores.
Activity: 73
May 26, 2018, 04:35:17 AM
bitcoin getting popular every day , many places started to exept bitcoin and many countries started to talk about it , which means bitcoin getting popular, including the state can take advantage of exchanges, merchants who use Bitcoin as a means of payment, etc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 04:28:28 AM
I think bitcoin has a technology that will continue to grow and many investors will be interested in investing in bitcoin so bitcoin prices will continue to rise and bitcoin has a good future
Activity: 100
May 26, 2018, 04:25:10 AM
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
it is unlikely that bitcoin will die. What's even (maybe) China will make a review of the benefits of bitcoin for humans. And will start to create a policy that aims to legalize bitcoin. hopefully like that.
Activity: 80
May 26, 2018, 04:12:24 AM
bitcoin is great achivement of the future.Most of the time we do not want to work on the job status. We have a lot of problems. Therefore, we should think about the future for earning bitcoin.
Activity: 140
May 26, 2018, 04:05:48 AM
As with the passage of time the more people are investing in the bitcoin the demand of the bitcoin is going higher and higher day by day as also increase in the price of bitcoin.So in the future of the bitcoin is becoming more popular then it can be in the past and growing very fast.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
May 26, 2018, 03:17:58 AM
The future of the bitcoin is really clear, I believe that base on the popularity we can now see that bitcoin will really rise someday and many people that believe on it will gain a huge amount of profit. The amazing bitcoin will continue to rise due to its fast growing economy. I think we need to buy more bitcoin today in preparation of selling in the near future.
Activity: 266
May 26, 2018, 03:08:06 AM

I know that bitcoin is continuously operated for many many more years, because this is not limited country using Bitcoin it was operated over the whole world even if it is still anonymous but it will constantly dominated. People know that bitcoin is essential many people are hoping to get more profit without any compensation that's the big responsibility of bitcoin helping to every people without any hesitation.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 02:07:58 AM
The future depends on many factors. I personally believe in the future of the ether more. Prospective in my opinion this project is more. Bitcoin became a dinosaur among coins, the price of which is greatly exaggerated.

Future of bitcoin will be great because many people in this generation really do believe and trust bitcoin very much. Bitcoin's future will be great and have a lot of project to make by the help of many people who use this transaction. Many people will love this.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 02:07:36 AM
Now bitcoin is in big minus, but from this it does not become less popular. I believe that soon bitcoin will be calculated everywhere.
● ● NODEhaven | EMPOWERING THE BLOCKCHAIN ◤ Crypto Mining Equipment Co-Operative ◢
Pages:
Jump to: