Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the market - page 19. (Read 31432 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 106
November 07, 2018, 11:41:23 AM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

Most of us are waiting in the bull run and many of us are to see the bull run of the market but I think it would not happen in this year maybe in the coming year so that we need to wait more time. I think in the end of this bitcoin will go up little by little and I think its hard to predict that the price of bitcoin will become stable.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
November 07, 2018, 11:36:45 AM
There is no cause for alarm as far as the future  market of cryptos is concerned although this year has been bearish due to many challenges faced by cryptos in form of regulations, bans etc however the good news about cryptos particularly bitcoin is that its has been gaining much attention by various countries and hopefully after ETF approval bullish run will take over the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 11:23:23 AM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

So far, little time has passed since the market stabilized. If at this stage the regulators take positive decisions, the market will start rising sharply again, and then the correction story will repeat again. Regulators need more time to make the right decision.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
November 07, 2018, 11:17:28 AM
As we know that almost a year the market is still red, and if until Q2 2019 the market is still red, we can be sure that the future of the crypto is increasingly difficult, and I will wait whether the December market can repeat like last year or still red.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 11:03:25 AM
the future of this exchange will certainly be very good because the longer the technology will be developed and the more digital currency will be used and many will look for exchanges that can be used to buy and sell digital currencies like this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
November 07, 2018, 10:48:16 AM
If you look at the market as a whole, it is constantly developing.Now the market is actually relatively stable.And this is also very good.Stability is the key to further increase in capitalization.It’s too early to talk about mass adoption of cryptocurrencies, but the surrounding atmosphere for adoption is very favorable.Personally, my forecast is that within 1-2 years the cryptocurrency will be accepted by many countries.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

I believe the prices of bitcoin are not stable yet, since there are still bitcoins that needs to be mined; increasing the scarcity of the coin.

Of course but I think that if we wait for all the bitcoin to be mined, with the added difficulty we are going to wait a long time, I say it relatively, because it is the first time that I see the price of bitcoin in a range of $200 or $300 for two months in a row.
I hope good price for next few weeks. This might be a not that good time but I am sure that everything will be fine soon. Although its not that fast but for sure it will be fine.
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 09:06:18 AM
the crypto market will continue to change, sometimes it will turn red and sometimes it will turn green again according to the current coin price, so there is no need to worry about the market because every market falls will surely recover soon
your opinion is correct we can see the history of crypto on the trading chart,
price decline was caused due to various negative issues regarding crypto this year,
in 2019 we cannot confirm whether crypto will experience an increase, especially Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
November 07, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

I think you just need to accept the reality that the market is not doing good for this year as most of the prices had been falling with bigger drops. Besides all of this I still have hopes that this will bounce back again. We just need to exercise more patient.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
November 07, 2018, 08:07:57 AM
the crypto market will continue to change, sometimes it will turn red and sometimes it will turn green again according to the current coin price, so there is no need to worry about the market because every market falls will surely recover soon
Activity: 378
November 07, 2018, 02:15:45 AM
We have wait for several weeks later and see what happen at the market of crypto, will growing up or growing down, many thing could be happen which could we see again bitcoin and altcoin with higher price or we have left and forget about crypto investment project.
Yes i do agree on your statement that we must just wait for several days. I'ts not the end of the month, lets see what would happen next.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
November 06, 2018, 03:11:49 PM
Die to the high volatility of the bitcoin market it so hard to predict when the market will either rise or fall and at that we are all advice to remain positive at every point in time, the bull run will come only when the demand skyrocket at some point and by this time 2017 the market was already in green shape but this year it different.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 01:09:15 PM
The market has bright future, the competitors will make the market more healthy in future. The price of bitcoin is stable there is no significant growth in bitcoin price for past three months. But after the end of this year we can expect the huge growth in bitcoin price. So just hold the coin with patience and wait for the market returns.
Right.Don't rush things because it will truly come in the right time.I think we should be more patient this time especially that the market is still bloody.Instead of thinking for the upcoming price increase,why not grab this chance to buy more bitcoins.This will make you stress free and you will have all the chances to gain good profits once the bull run has started.
strongly agree with what you say because the current market conditions are a great opportunity for us to buy lots of bitcoins and other altcoins to hold until the market has started to increase in price so you can get profits when your bitcoin is sold at a good price
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 12:55:14 PM
You can not talk about Bitcoin without mentioning its volatile market characteristics, and although it's been a year and wiser, it's still going to be a wilderness adventure.
Activity: 448
November 06, 2018, 12:12:57 PM
2017 is the year of bullish market which climaxed to the bitcoin's all time high last december and after that it is followed by prolonged bearish market this year. I think the market will always undergoing the cycle of bull and bear system but since cryptocurrencies are very volatile, nobody can predict what will happen in the next several weeks.

I agree with you, even if how hard we study the market we really can't predict its flow. Crypto has its own unique system that nobody can predict.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 08:33:19 AM
2017 is the year of bullish market which climaxed to the bitcoin's all time high last december and after that it is followed by prolonged bearish market this year. I think the market will always undergoing the cycle of bull and bear system but since cryptocurrencies are very volatile, nobody can predict what will happen in the next several weeks.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
November 02, 2018, 11:10:38 AM
The future of the market is still unknown and unpredictable as it is dealing with unknown and unpredictable crypto assets too. Time will just tell whether the market will have a good future with cryptos or not.
There is actually no doubt that no one can ever get to know what the future hold. We cannot even know what the future hold for us, let alone something else. But in every occasion, most especially when something looks promising, there is always hope most of the time, and this is what I believe has been keeping us going in this space.

The hope and believe that this is a space that will keep growing and will bring a lot of changes to the way we make payments and the freedom as well. I think that is something that seems like being hopeful for the future to be a great one.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
November 02, 2018, 08:44:20 AM
Panicking will not help anyone. It will only lead to mass frustratation and that might affect the market negatively in a passive manner and nobopdy would actually figure out the problem.

The last time I checked, panicking has actually ended up screwing more people up over the years, than helping them to solve anything. Most people that usually end up panicking have always had this myopic knowledge to what they are doing, so lazy to understand things, so careless with their thinking and all they are just after is how to get rich doing nothing.

If life was that easy, then we will just do whatever we like without having to think or do anything at all. I can imagine what that would be like. The future of the market as far as I am concerned is great and I believe that mostly, if anyone else want to go negative and not know the reason why they are investing in the first place, then, that is just their own cup of cappuccino.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
November 02, 2018, 05:27:23 AM
There is no guarantee that bull run will start next month or even the first quarter of the next year. If the market remains stable for a long time, I think its a good idea to think about starting the mass adoption.
Right no one can guarantee in this situation price of crypto will start of bull run any months could come. Their is always volatility in the market so no one can say an accurate answer about the future of the market.
Economist and financial experts are continuously looking forward for a tool that allows predictions on bitcoin price. But unfortunately nothing has been made successful so far. There is always a bull and bear run coming randomly. Sometimes it is Bull Run and most of the time it is bear. It can’t be predicted exactly how they are coming and when they are coming. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 04:42:53 AM
I think the market is stabilizing, maybe it is preparing for a boom at the end of the year, but this possibility is not great.
Pages:
Jump to: