Pages:
Author

Topic: The gauntlet has officially been thrown down by Trendon Shavers aka. pirateat40 - page 12. (Read 31002 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
In light of the continued lack of communication and failure to actually stand by his original word, I decided to PM today, replying again to the original PM from him.

Looks like we will now commence 'playing'.......

bitlane,

Your account has been closed.  Your funds will be sent to the withdraw address on file on Monday with the regularly scheduled interest payment.

-pirate

So, how much further does this really need to go ?

Unfortunately your avoidance tactics will only work for so long. Please do not force my hand in this matter.

I am not going to beg, plead or even ask nicely at this point.

WHERE IS THE PAYMENT I WAS PROMISED ?

I don't know who you think you're talking to you attempt at threatening me isn't going to work.

You can take it as far as you want to take it.  I'm more than willing to make an example out of you.

Enjoy,

-pirate

Are you sure this is the stand you want to take ?

Would you like to reconsider THAT statement and tally up who has more at stake and who stands to lose more ?

The Admins have seen and CONFIRMED my communication with you, so care to take a step back and see WHO IS THREATENING WHO ?

You obviously have more at stake than I ever would for you to send me messages like this.

My "stand" is the same.  If you wanna play this game, let's play.

Good luck,

-pirate

I have never backed away from a good challenge and this just so happens to be one of those times.

Well, it looks like I can no longer simply sit here and do nothing. Pirate seems to think he is above the law.

Well, you've had enough time to respond, so I will begin laying things out.

Since you have officially STOLEN my Bitcoin Savings & Trust Account as well as balance by closing it, being 4 days ago now, I think it's high time to get this party started.

Tomorrow, I will have the opportunity the meet with a Notary to have an affidavit signed.

McKinney Police Department require this done, as I am out of country and presented to them on behalf of myself, by my own local Police Department before anything can proceed.

As I see that you could care less to communicate in regards to this further, would it be fair to say that I instead make **** the primary contact on the paperwork ?

As I have said previously, you COULD HAVE AVOIDED THIS.
You are the man, you have the power...right ?

I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience, as to how I should proceed.
Allan

Ready when you are tough guy.

Make sure you know what you're doing.

Enjoy,

-pirate

Is this the reply you want to see in public ? or would you perhaps like to add anything else ?

I couldn't care less what you waste your time on.

Post away.

-pirate

Well, you obviously care, otherwise you wouldn't have thrown a hissy fit, closed down my account and stole my balance in the process ?

DID I SCREW YOU OVER ? or does it seem that you are just not a man of your word ?

Come to think of it (since you probably won't reply to this anyways) why are you being such a coward and taking cheep shots at me, like YOU ARE THE MAN WITH ALL THE

POWER on IRC ? ....... yet you don't seem to be capable of saying SHIT, even if your mouth was full of it, when you come onto the forum.

How about you justify why you are a compulsive liar, from what I can tell...... ?

Am I really causing you THAT much external pressure for you ?

Pay me what is owed and this all goes away, just like it would have IF YOU KEPT YOUR WORD IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Dead Man's Switch ? PM BOTS/Not really me online ? You will get it Monday ? Trendon Shavers is a DBA ?

How much more crap do you honestly expect me to listen to ?

You might want to go ahead and inform me if this is going to actually get taken care of or not.
At this point, you have nothing left to lose, right ?
Allan

I made it very clear in my post on the closing as to why you didn't get paid on Monday. You somehow think you're special just like the many other times you threw your fits that got you banned in the past.

It takes a lot to piss me off and your reckless comments and threats just put me over the limit. So not only did "You" cause this yourself, you'll end up paying for it

in the end.

First off, let's be clear, in case your memory is a bit FUZZY...as mine is not.

1) YOU banned me from GPUMAX for a week for telling gigavps that his nose was too far up your ass. I told you I wanted to mine, you said not to start shit, I agreed. I still don't like him.

2) YOU wrote a PM to me telling me WHEN I WOULD BE PAID BEFORE YOU CLOSED UP YOUR ENTIRE OPERATION. You have also denied me access to the site. 4 days past and this is nothing more than THEFT.

3) I am not threatening you. I am simply stating what I must do to protect my interests. If seeing you charged in a Criminal Offense happens, by all means - I DID NOT STEAL FROM YOU.

4) I repeatedly asked you NOT to bring it to this, but for some reason, your 29 year old testosterone told you otherwise.

I expect 100% including INTEREST OF THE BITCOINS you are holding hostage of mine, for simply speaking THE TRUTH.

If I am not satisfied, I will see you prosecuted to the FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW for more offences than you don't even realize you are committing.

SEND MY FUCKING BITCOINS.

Like I told you when you first threatened to "go after me".

Make my day. Good Luck and enjoy the ride.

-pirate
Pages:
Jump to: