Pages:
Author

Topic: The green shouldn't always be the reason to enter the market - page 8. (Read 759 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

One of the challenges of some traders is that they don't know when is the right time to enter the market.  Some traders feels when the market is red it is always a wrong time to get into the market to trade. If the green should only be considered as the best time to enter the market, I think it won't always be a right decision.

Not always. Green is the best time but if you can identify the end of red to the beginning of green then you are good to go. The indicator that can determine this I think it is RSI because with RSI you can determine overbought or oversold thereby making your decision. Also you can use MA to support RSI on that.

Going into the market when it is green is just greedy sentiment for trading.

How? When the market is green, that is suppose to be the right time for possible profit if you do your research. What matters is how long the green will last before the red appear. Of course there are different timeframe, 1 minutes, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, Week and months. So depending on the time you are trading, the longer the time the better the chances.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 466
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Totally agreed, when I was new to trading I also thought to buy when the up spikes are just started but fortunately one of my friend told me not to follow your this sentiment because it is a greedy sentiment which will always end you up with nothing. So I just follow his advice even till now.

Now, after analyzing the market, I was sure that once the $27k resistance will be broke, then BTC could easily reach above $28k plus there were many sentiments are in favor of crypto. I was expecting this boom in market previous week but previous week market went into correction and touched 24,900$ well, that was a good time though and many big investors from USA bought many shares of MicroS strategy which is equals to indirectly buying of BTC.

The point is, currently I do have 90% surety that market might touch 29,500$ if something more positive came up like the new EDX exchange proposal by USA and other market sentiments will keep this spike up maybe it touches 29,500$ after a little correction. Let's see what happened next.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
What stopped you when the price was low? don't let the sudden increase make you rush into the market- learn to control your emotions.

One of the challenges of some traders is that they don't know when is the right time to enter the market.  Some traders feels when the market is red it is always a wrong time to get into the market to trade. If the green should only be considered as the best time to enter the market, I think it won't always be a right decision. Going into the market when it is green is just greedy sentiment for trading.

Sometimes when the market is red it can also be a good time to enter the market if carefully watched.  Not all green ends up with profit and not all red ends with loss too.
Traders needs to learn when is the right time to enter the market and not to judge when to enter with a particular signal.  Signals are unprecedented and may change faster than it's expected.
Pages:
Jump to: