Pages:
Author

Topic: The growth of the crypto market. - page 2. (Read 861 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 15, 2019, 02:44:30 AM
I see here a start of crypto growth. Next target of eth is like 170, so I am bullish on it, but in short term it can touch 115 where I am going to purchase more ethereum
I am also sure ETH will penetrate $ 170 in the near future, It seems that until now the ETH price has continued to increase and now it is at a price of $ 123, in addition, ETH ranks 2 in CMC in the sense that the volume of ETH increase in recent days
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
February 15, 2019, 02:36:21 AM
I see here a start of crypto growth. Next target of eth is like 170, so I am bullish on it, but in short term it can touch 115 where I am going to purchase more ethereum
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
February 15, 2019, 02:30:26 AM
It still hard to see any exponential growth on cryptocurrency, that way it still a bit risky to even purchase in this cheap market.
For me i would wait a little bit longer to wait for any good sign of movement.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 15, 2019, 02:23:49 AM
I will say yes to the growth of cryptocurrency so far from the time it was initiated, though we have seen a drastic dip from last year market till this moment but I still can tell that many are adopting it everyday by day as we all are waiting for the market to stable and turn bull in view months time which will bring a drastic change in the price of every token and coins , so I advice to invest now that we still have a very cheap price even if it will still drop but definitely not as much as it went from last year beginning.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 15, 2019, 01:56:33 AM
currently I have not seen the growth of cryptocurrency at this stage because it is currently in a downtrend and it will be an opportunity for us to buy it because it is very cheap!   I believe in the future crypto will have an impact on world currencies
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 15, 2019, 01:52:55 AM
 ::)Well.. I think so, I have given the chance to why not, I would love to buy as much as I can so that in the coming days I would be able to trade it, Some advice it to me actually to buy bitcoin or other coin in this condition..well its a risk actually but, I guess I can only invest what I am afford to lose.. to buy is some sort of a risk to, hoping it will boom and will profit too.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
February 15, 2019, 01:46:29 AM
I'm afraid that we will not see market growth any time soon. This will happen just after the moment when many startups go bankrupt and the most investors who entered the market in 2017 will stop believing in cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 15, 2019, 01:33:53 AM
Do you think that so far the crypto market has experienced significant growth? Where do you see it? Are you going to invest this month by buying some cheap altcoins? Thank you. Goodluck!

The real growth of the market I guess is not inclined to its market price, but the adoption made by people worldwide. That is a holistic point of view of the a "Market" growth.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
February 15, 2019, 01:11:46 AM
For now, crypto is still in an unstable condition, still up and down, we also don't know when it will fully recover, but I am still confident and believe crypto will rise again and in the future be able to develop better
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
February 14, 2019, 09:21:21 PM
Alas, the market has not had price growth for a very long time. The worst thing is that the number of coins increases and hence the cost decreases. The only correct solution is to invest in little-known coins that have a positive trend.
The coins are increasing in number on the market because each project or new Start-up wish to have its own cryptocurrency which will facilitate payments within their ecosystem. Investing in the market now is the best option because the prices are still low but i would rather look at the coins already on the market (eg top 100 coins) than to invest in new project unlisted because it is very difficult to identify which project will become successful and yield profit.
Activity: 448
February 14, 2019, 09:12:43 PM
Do you think that so far the crypto market has experienced significant growth? Where do you see it? Are you going to invest this month by buying some cheap altcoins? Thank you. Goodluck!

Within the past 10 years, yes it had a significant growth. There are much more people now that have faith in the technology and it's not easy for ordinary people to see it. Only an investor that thinks about the future knows where the tech is going.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 14, 2019, 05:09:59 PM

At the moment, the crypto market has already grown a bit. This is due to the good news from the SEC. In the near future there should be good news about POS mining Ethereum and carrying Hard Fork. I hope this will give a good incentive for the growth of Ethereum. In March, promises to be news about BAKKT I hope thanks to this cryptocurrency will grow even stronger.
Activity: 366
February 14, 2019, 04:59:21 PM
I think I'm not good enough if topics is about experience. Only experts people can do it, all token price is bottom and now market dump real slow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
February 14, 2019, 04:37:50 PM

I believe the crypto space has experienced good growth
Invest in well researched altcoins, most cheap altcoins will most likely get delisted from exchanges  soon I guess
I think it is not possible in the near future to remove cheap coins from the exchange, because many people are still interested in investing in them until now. Do you think that cheap altcoin interferes with the growth of other coins that are growing well? Where do you see it and judge? Thank you for your opinion.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
February 14, 2019, 03:32:45 PM
the work on tasks of evaluation as appealing business intelligence of developer with reference of offers with the option helps as disposing of threat as the risks to rejects as appealing release of market with the deliverance.

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
February 14, 2019, 09:15:42 AM
I am optimistic about the long-term value of cryptocurrencies, so I will buy some cryptocurrencies at a low price and hoard them.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 14, 2019, 07:13:56 AM
I will still go to altcoins that has already a potential, not on a coin that is cheap but I will just lose my investment. When investing, make sure also that you will invest in a good coin and you think that your investment will grow.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
February 14, 2019, 06:50:20 AM
We are at the edge of the bottom if we have not bottomed yet according to global market cycle. Altcoins always means high risk but risk/reward ratio is very good at the moment. You can invest some small portion of your portfolio.
Activity: 602
February 14, 2019, 06:45:34 AM
While I've continued to invest in past months in Bitcoin and ethereum now I decided to stop investing and just hold what I have... I always follow the basic rule "do not invest more than you can loose" so the amount that I reached is enough for me.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
February 14, 2019, 05:53:35 AM
Comparing it to the previous years since cryptocurrency was initiated by Satoshi, the market has grown incredibly well although it has not been an all upward growth. Definitely, cryptocurrency will meet mass adoption with the increase number of projects hitting the market everyday.
Pages:
Jump to: