Pages:
Author

Topic: The growth of the crypto market. - page 4. (Read 861 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 14, 2019, 12:00:25 AM
Current crypto market growth is at a bad point, because now the market is in an unstable position. so I think now you have to be careful when trading or investing so that you don't get caught up in an unstable market growth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
February 13, 2019, 11:20:43 PM
The growth of the crypto market is currently not so good, it still needs improvement in any aspect, moreover the current condition is not yet stable and we also cannot predict when the market will recover, to be able to fully recover certainly requires a short time
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 11:18:18 PM
By looking at the crypto market today is a good time to be able to collect coins, and just holding it for a few hours or days is likely to benefit. Potential coins will provide more benefits if used for long-term investments, see Eth, EOS, and LTC undergoing rapid changes.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
February 13, 2019, 10:52:13 PM
Do you think that so far the crypto market has experienced significant growth? Where do you see it? Are you going to invest this month by buying some cheap altcoins? Thank you. Goodluck!

This is the longest period of price drops in the cryptocurrency market history. Theoretically, prices may still fall, but it seems to me that this is the beginning of new increases, so if you want to buy, in my opinion it is a good moment.
Activity: 672
February 13, 2019, 10:43:05 PM
The unstable system of market sometimes is good  when it comes to opportunities to buy tokens in the lowest rate. But when we talk about long bearish is different issue because everyone are excited to see bull run and yet it didn't happen on time. Wait again and again until giving up or pursue waiting.

Of course it deals with patience, but most importantly a trader must learn to control an emotional because it's the main reason for our asset to grow it's price. The long term holds will always rewarding when right time comes, so don't give up and be determined towards struggles. I know one day all the efforts we have will be paid off with successful profit gains.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
February 13, 2019, 10:30:08 PM
The unstable system of market sometimes is good  when it comes to opportunities to buy tokens in the lowest rate. But when we talk about long bearish is different issue because everyone are excited to see bull run and yet it didn't happen on time. Wait again and again until giving up or pursue waiting.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 13, 2019, 10:13:04 PM
The crypto market is full of mysteries and surprises, ups and downs that cannot be stable but still have good value on potential coins. Nobody knows when the market will continue to recover and bounce back and all this still needs more support in order to grow better.
Activity: 658
February 13, 2019, 10:00:34 PM
Up until this moment, cryptocurrency still not showing any significant growth, it still goes up and down a little percentage of their value.
And i can't really sure when will that big improvement will take place.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
February 13, 2019, 09:29:59 PM
The crypto market is in the process of improvement or correction, ups and downs always occur without our expectations, predictions are also difficult to do well. The market does experience growth and still requires a lot of investor confidence to remain strong and have value.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
February 13, 2019, 09:14:03 PM
I think since December last year, the market starts to increase and still increase in January and this month, the market is on the way to increase higher. Although bitcoin price does not increase higher, with the last time of increasing bitcoin price, it helps altcoin to increase, and some of the altcoins can break the higher price. I still waiting for the time for cryptocurrency to rise again and get fully recover so we can make a big profit like before. I am sure it will happen soon, so we need to be patient.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 13, 2019, 08:15:09 PM
so far there has not been a significant price increase, but Etherum has shown an increase in their market cap and managed to shift the ripple in second place. but to this day, there hasn't been a significant increase, even Ether and Ripple are red today.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
February 13, 2019, 07:59:58 PM
I have not seen significant growth in the market, since the drastic decline last year, crypto has had a hard time getting back up, market growth will probably happen very slowly for this year, hopefully there is good news that can make crypto growth grow rapidly
Activity: 272
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
February 13, 2019, 07:54:34 PM
don't just see it in just a few months, but looking back, if you compare it to the past you will find the fact that the market is always growing, crypto activists are increasing and crypto is increasingly popular in various circles of society
You can even compare the prices of coins in the past with now, for example bitcoin and ethereum, although bitcoin and ethereum seem to fall but actually their prices are much higher than in the past, they are real examples of successful coins that have grown so large
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
February 13, 2019, 07:47:57 PM
Do you think that so far the crypto market has experienced significant growth? Where do you see it? Are you going to invest this month by buying some cheap altcoins? Thank you. Goodluck!

The crupto currency market has not really grown, we are still down at over 60% losses
And this is the longest bearish state in history

Only few altcoins has done pumps, but it can only get better
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
February 13, 2019, 07:34:41 PM
Yes the crypto market today has experienced significant growth..  but that doesn't mean I'll throw my money into some Bunch of useless altcoins .... 95% of altcoins have no use case.. becareful of what you buy... Or your multiple dollar will go too zero
Almost more than 90% of cryptocurrencies don't have any real use case but this alone doesn't mean their price should reflect it. Investing to such projects can be dangerous and there is no guarantee under such cases.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 07:26:29 PM
Until now I still have not seen any signs that will impact significant growth, the market situation still has no development at all and some time ago indeed the price of all the coins experienced a fairly appreciable increase will still be that I think only for a moment and will back correction.

I hope that the market situation can go back to deeper correction to the lowest point, if it is likely that very significant growth will occur and the market will turn into a bullrun.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
February 13, 2019, 06:39:23 PM
Yes the crypto market today has experienced significant growth..  but that doesn't mean I'll throw my money into some Bunch of useless altcoins .... 95% of altcoins have no use case.. becareful of what you buy... Or your multiple dollar will go too zero
I will buy some cheap altcoins with good quality and some coins that have good ratings, there are many that are cheap and so far the price has decreased considerably.But don't just choose cheap altcoins because there are so many altcoins that are dead and can't get a good price even though they have entered a big market.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
February 13, 2019, 05:39:21 PM
Have sustained my view on the present price of bitcoin in the market, if it cant be sustained above $3000 in the next 2 month, we can be so sure the bottom of the bear market is known. Some altcoins are seeing slight gain in the year and the market is getting ready to see investment from mainstream/institutions. Investors are watching and looking at where to get on the market soon.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
February 13, 2019, 05:31:37 PM
Activity: 490
February 13, 2019, 05:29:20 PM
I currently continue to increase my investment in the Etheera project. This is one of the leading projects related to real estate, and at the moment the project is actively implementing various improvements in its platform, so I consider investments in it to be one of the most promising.
Pages:
Jump to: