Pages:
Author

Topic: The growth of the crypto market. - page 9. (Read 861 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 12, 2019, 07:55:23 PM
Step by step for sure we can see that. Because not instant the market grow they need a time because we know the market before the price become very low but now they have some improvment even a little bit it's okay atleast they have sign of rising and maybe bull run will happen and the value will not decrease more in this year and the price now of the coins will be lowest for this, 2019.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 12, 2019, 07:48:39 PM
Yes. Crypto continues to grow from year to year. Enthusiastic about the cryptocurrency continues to grow every year. Blockchain continues to grow, and more and more good projects.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
February 12, 2019, 06:48:50 PM
I think that today the general situation on the market provides a good opportunity to buy as many high-quality coins as possible because in the near future the market should rise well in price.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
February 12, 2019, 05:53:53 PM
Do you think that so far the crypto market has experienced significant growth? Where do you see it? Are you going to invest this month by buying some cheap altcoins? Thank you. Goodluck!

I believe the crypto space has experienced good growth
Invest in well researched altcoins, most cheap altcoins will most likely get delisted from exchanges  soon I guess
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
February 12, 2019, 05:49:51 PM
Do you think that so far the crypto market has experienced significant growth? Where do you see it?
Yes, don't just focus with 2017-2019 run. Look at the whole point of cryptocurrency, mostly with bitcoin it started from centavo and now it's worth thousand dollars. I hope you understand that point what I'm trying to explain.

Are you going to invest this month by buying some cheap altcoins? Thank you. Goodluck!
I've already bough them last year and those days were the lowest. I'm now focusing to take more bitcoin which looks like we're going on the reversal very soon so start and prepare yourself before it's too late.
Thank you for all your answers, I see you are very wise in observing the development of crypto. I will start learning to observe all cryptocurrency points, it is not enough if I only see since 2017 until now. Good advice. Thank you for your time.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 12, 2019, 05:35:53 PM
Do you think that so far the crypto market has experienced significant growth? Where do you see it?
Yes, don't just focus with 2017-2019 run. Look at the whole point of cryptocurrency, mostly with bitcoin it started from centavo and now it's worth thousand dollars. I hope you understand that point what I'm trying to explain.

Are you going to invest this month by buying some cheap altcoins? Thank you. Goodluck!
I've already bough them last year and those days were the lowest. I'm now focusing to take more bitcoin which looks like we're going on the reversal very soon so start and prepare yourself before it's too late.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
February 12, 2019, 05:35:33 PM
Definitely. I'm been here since 2016. And there is an explosion of merit beggars, bounty hunters, scammers and other shysters. Seriously though, crypto was a lot smaller back then. People just concentrate on Poloniex, Cryptsy or Bittrex for altcoin trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
February 12, 2019, 05:28:05 PM
Do you think that so far the crypto market has experienced significant growth? Where do you see it? Are you going to invest this month by buying some cheap altcoins? Thank you. Goodluck!
Pages:
Jump to: