Pages:
Author

Topic: The Halving - Good or Bad for Bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 83082 times)

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I think the halving is good for Bitcoin economy.  Rarity means more demand than supply which in the end may increase the item's value.  In an investors point of view this is great.  For merchant, this assure them somehow that the Bitcoin they are trading/accepting may never be obsolete in value.  For miners, this might have a negative effect due to less reward but can be negated by bitcoin's continuous price increase.  As of now as we  see the Bitcoin price trend, it is obvious that halving is good for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
According to the title 'The Halving - Good or Bad for Bitcoin?' For me its good, we are experiencing bitcoin halving today, In april the price of bitcoin is 403$ but now bitcoin is hitting 724$ . It is almost 3/4 of the April bitcoins price

The increase is 3/4th of April's price.
75% gain is not bad at all.
Unfortunately, we will never be able to know how much is due to the impending halving, and how much is not.
Activity: 924
According to the title 'The Halving - Good or Bad for Bitcoin?' For me its good, we are experiencing bitcoin halving today, In april the price of bitcoin is 403$ but now bitcoin is hitting 724$ . It is almost 3/4 of the April bitcoins price

That's true and we will see even more  higher price as we get closer to halving, so this halving is really gonna be profitable for majority of us.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
now you can see for themselves the impact of halving.
halving impact of good and bad, the good thing is the price of bitcoin is currently very high so it is very beneficial if we sell bitcoin today, but on the other hand, bitcoin becomes very difficult to obtain
Halving has good effect that my bitcoins will be valued more now but it too have negative effect that Green Members are now onto scam and scamming for penny and the worst part could be that cloudmining will be soon now a scam Sad
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
now you can see for themselves the impact of halving.
halving impact of good and bad, the good thing is the price of bitcoin is currently very high so it is very beneficial if we sell bitcoin today, but on the other hand, bitcoin becomes very difficult to obtain
Activity: 121
i think hmmm Well the halving can be good but also bad for the bitcoin, the bitcoin will then rise, this is good for the people who have already bitcoin. But I think it will drop heavily after.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Very good for Bitcoin because what the halving means is that the sell pressure from miners will forever be cut in half. As we all know traders like to sell for more so overall it will be positive after the dust settles.

It's all about the money supply, with the positive side-effect of increased news coverage.

But all in all, the halving is definitely adding to the speculation potential of bitcoin (supply ÷ 2 ~ price × 2)
Activity: 210
I think halving will bring good news for us. Halving will make less supply on market so the price will be increasing quickly because of same demand. Miner won't suffer huge loss because the price will be higher than today, so they can earn same amount of money as today even though their income in bitcoin will be reduced. In my opinion, halving won't bring any effect to miners Cheesy

Halving will be really good for the normal users like us as we have been eagerly waiting to see higher price at the time of halving and now we are positively approaching towards it.
By saying normal users what have you really specified? We have normal users like in gambling, online shopping, investing, trading and etc. I think for me the price would only matter to you if the you are an investors because you profit when the price will increase approaching the halving.
Price also matters for those who do services that are being paid using bitcoin, price also matters to those traders because it will give them higher profit. I think anyone that is related in bitcoin is really matter when it comes to the price.
Activity: 252
Very good for Bitcoin because what the halving means is that the sell pressure from miners will forever be cut in half. As we all know traders like to sell for more so overall it will be positive after the dust settles.
Activity: 952
I think halving will bring good news for us. Halving will make less supply on market so the price will be increasing quickly because of same demand. Miner won't suffer huge loss because the price will be higher than today, so they can earn same amount of money as today even though their income in bitcoin will be reduced. In my opinion, halving won't bring any effect to miners Cheesy

Halving will be really good for the normal users like us as we have been eagerly waiting to see higher price at the time of halving and now we are positively approaching towards it.
By saying normal users what have you really specified? We have normal users like in gambling, online shopping, investing, trading and etc. I think for me the price would only matter to you if the you are an investors because you profit when the price will increase approaching the halving.
Activity: 434
The number of bitcoins they will be receiving after the halving will be lowered due to difficulty in mining and it would only compensate then to continue mining if the price of bitcoins will increase.

Actually they have managed to control the price before the supply, IMHO Wink

When you refer to "they" are you assuming the whales are doing this? lol.

I`m not talking about the whales like the facebook twins or anyone famous. I`m talking about like old ex mining groups like KNC who have still have a big sum of coins.

Or like antpool, anyone who has a large sum through their services in the btc community.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop

This halving will surely show us some great price of bitcoin which we have never seen in the past, so I think this halving will be definitely profitable for all of us.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think the halving is good for bitcoin, it's make the price of bitcoin increase so high and makes many people use bitcoin and bitcoin becomes popular.

That's true, bitcoin halving is really going to be a good effect for all of us. That speculation of bitcoins price is going to become true.
Because the demand is going to high and also the supply will be less because most of the people are saving their bitcoins in the preparation of halving.
So tendency the price also is going to be high.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503

Activity: 364
Activity: 672
I think the halving is good for bitcoin, it's make the price of bitcoin increase so high and makes many people use bitcoin and bitcoin becomes popular.

This halving will surely be profitable for all of us as price has already started to climb up and it will go more higher when we are near to halving.
Activity: 406
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The halving is good for investors because we will most likely make some nice profits with the bitcoin due to the halving.
For miners it will be bad because it will less more profitable in the future.

Yeah that's the reality, miners will really have a hard time to mine for bitcoins.
But the reality is that it will really good and profitable for all of us.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
The halving is good for investors because we will most likely make some nice profits with the bitcoin due to the halving.
For miners it will be bad because it will less more profitable in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: