Pages:
Author

Topic: The Hurricane Sandy False Flag - page 2. (Read 8218 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
January 09, 2013, 05:49:21 PM
Too often we are totally dismissive too radical ideals

Oh the irony of this statement...

No irony, we have exhaustively discussed AnCap vs. The State so maybe you should get your history straight or quit being intellectually dishonest.   More you respond the more I see what you like to do.

I'm being intellectually dishonest?

You won't even answer a very simple question. I wonder why?

Yes you are.  You know why, re-read my final response on that if you have forgotten.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
January 09, 2013, 05:40:20 PM

No irony, we have exhaustively discussed AnCap vs. The State so maybe you should get your history straight or quit being intellectually dishonest.   More you respond the more I see what you like to do.

I'm being intellectually dishonest?

You won't even answer a very simple question. I wonder why?
legendary
January 09, 2013, 05:19:24 PM

January 09, 2013, 05:02:38 PM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 09, 2013, 04:58:04 PM
All it might be is that the Military has extremely advanced weather prediction technology not available to civilians yet.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
January 09, 2013, 04:48:43 PM
If you're going to hypothesis a small single user weather control device, why not also include a battery powered rail gun with backup 16MW laser, just to make it really dangerous?

I never said single user.   People use flimsy responses to speculation that anything odd has to be a large scale operation and then use that has why is couldn't happen because something would leak.  Secrets are kept and things are have major influence does not always need to be large.
My mistake, you said small group, not single user.

Regardless, there's no reason to think anyone is anywhere near the point of being able to steer a hurricane with any sort of device, let alone a small one. The energy required would be immense, and it would be orders of magnitude beyond anything any group as publicly demonstrated.

I think so as well but I didn't want to be so dismissive to the OP which is interesting to say the least.  Too often we are totally dismissive too radical ideals, they deserve debate and discourse (usually) go through the due diligence.  We don't want to be closed minded and we also don't want to just jump off the deep end at the same time.  This is the core of critical thinking and analysis. 
True, but we don't need to argue about 2+2=4.  Some things are obvious enough to not warrant much discussion.
legendary
January 09, 2013, 04:43:08 PM
If you're going to hypothesis a small single user weather control device, why not also include a battery powered rail gun with backup 16MW laser, just to make it really dangerous?

I never said single user.   People use flimsy responses to speculation that anything odd has to be a large scale operation and then use that has why is couldn't happen because something would leak.  Secrets are kept and things are have major influence does not always need to be large.

Regardless, there's no reason to think anyone is anywhere near the point of being able to steer a hurricane with any sort of device, let alone a small one. The energy required would be immense, and it would be orders of magnitude beyond anything any group as publicly demonstrated.

I think so as well but I didn't want to be so dismissive to the OP which is interesting to say the least.  Too often we are totally dismissive too radical ideals, they deserve debate and discourse (usually) go through the due diligence.  We don't want to be closed minded and we also don't want to just jump off the deep end at the same time.  This is the core of critical thinking and analysis. 
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
January 09, 2013, 04:38:36 PM

legendary
January 09, 2013, 03:45:26 PM

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
January 09, 2013, 03:41:48 PM
legendary
January 09, 2013, 03:40:57 PM
I am not saying their is or is not a weather machine.   But, why would you think automatically other governments would know it?

Please always keep in mind that the US government is not the only government in the entire world, that the US government has many enemies, and that those enemies have a lot of spies and espionage programs around US (including foreign satellites and monitoring outposts).

Wow, so you equate that just because governments have spies, surveillance & satellites that something this damning would leak.  If something is meant to be secret, it will be, the government only plays that it is incompetent.   
I agree with Rassah on this.

The government is made up of human beings, just like us.  Sure, there are some hidden secrets, but large-scale conspiracy theories rarely hold water for long, because with too many human beings involved, one of them is liable to make a mistake, crack, or otherwise inadvertently (or advertently) reveal the secret.

Who is to say a weather machine would need a large scale operation?  It could be a small device that only needs a relatively small group of people to operate it.
If it was a small device, why is it that no one else could figure out how to make one?

We have seen technology get smaller and smaller and it seems like the smaller it is, the harder it is to produce.  Also it would not necessarily be a machine but rather a technique or some conjunction. 

As to your question, who knows?  That is a very open-ended question.
legendary
January 09, 2013, 03:35:41 PM
I am not saying their is or is not a weather machine.   But, why would you think automatically other governments would know it?

Please always keep in mind that the US government is not the only government in the entire world, that the US government has many enemies, and that those enemies have a lot of spies and espionage programs around US (including foreign satellites and monitoring outposts).

Wow, so you equate that just because governments have spies, surveillance & satellites that something this damning would leak.  If something is meant to be secret, it will be, the government only plays that it is incompetent.   

The government is made up of human beings, just like us.  Sure, there are some hidden secrets, but large-scale conspiracy theories rarely hold water for long, because with too many human beings involved, one of them is liable to make a mistake, crack, or otherwise inadvertently (or advertently) reveal the secret.

Who is to say a weather machine would need a large scale operation?  It could be a small device that only needs a relatively small group of people to operate it.
If it was a small device, why is it that no one else could figure out how to make one?
legendary
January 09, 2013, 03:21:09 PM

legendary
January 09, 2013, 03:03:29 PM

January 09, 2013, 02:26:40 PM

They're all guilty of something. That they may be innocent of this is irrelevant.
January 09, 2013, 11:19:27 AM

Why, then, do you assume the other governments would be?

I think you have a lot of unexamined assumptions.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
January 09, 2013, 10:58:40 AM

Guess we'll have to disagree on that one.
I guess another question would be, why would the government use this against its own people? It can't be to help Obama, since the military is typically republican, and Obama wants to cut military spending. It all just doesn't add up.
legendary
January 09, 2013, 02:52:53 AM

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
January 09, 2013, 01:56:09 AM

Pages:
Jump to: