Pages:
Author

Topic: The impact of bitcoin on the financial stability of a country - page 10. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What is the impact of bitcoin in a country's financial stability?

Bitcoin is a big impact of financial stability of each different country,because every country have its own law about digital currency.those country who allow bitcoin to become legall like the country of japan  will become blooming and progressive,because people benefited the income tax coming from digital currency and they used this for the good of there homeland because they consider bitcoin as part of there finacial stability,while those  country  who not allow bitcoin become regulated  they  would not be benefited the income tax that come  from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
for countries that prohibit bitcoin, then transactions must be outside the country, of course it resulted in no tax revenue. We know the tax is one of the largest state income
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Actually I don't know the impact. As long as I can buy foods, clothes or anything that I need its fine for me.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I am stupid in the field of economics and calculations on improving the economy in a country. Simply, if everyone can afford to buy goods it means good economy and vice versa.
Bitcoin has helped anyone to fulfill their dreams, at least fulfill their daily needs. it is better than any economic policy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
A very good example of how Bitcoin affects a country's financial stability was the news about how Japans GDP gets a boost of 0.3% because of the "Wealth effect" by Bitcoin investors and the availability of Bitcoin payments at POS in several stores in Japan. This is because the rise in asset value often increases spending. Lets also consider Bitcoin as 'Money 3.0' where there's an upgrade in terms of being able to spend Bitcoins between anyone who has a wallet, worldwide. This remove boundaries of trade, commerce and payments. Without barriers to payment people can procure services and goods from abroad at an easier rate, unlike before where there were restrictions on how much amount can be spend on trade. Bitcoin has made lots of people wealthier and the millennials have been seen to reap the benefits. There's no dependency on the banks for weekend trades and also this brings in more money inflow into the economy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
Bitcoin gives opportunity for income and investment which later helps people to make their lives even better, they were able to buy things that their salaries failed to reach and can make such a good savings for their future with this the economy also improves and the expenditure of people increases though by this time most government don't see the help of bitcoin but in the future this thing will really make a great impact
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929

A lot of people in such country might want to export their savings and capital outside the country,so they will try to buy bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency.Such money export will decrease that country`s national currency value.This creates inflation and makes the people poor.Other impact is that cryptocurrency users don`t pay taxes for their crypto income and savings.That`s why most of the countries want to regulate ot ban crypto trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254

Right now bitcoin has almost no impact but countries are seeing that it may have an impact in the future if the technology is adopted by a significant amount of the population, so they are doing their best to try to protect themselves from those effects, but the good news for us is if that happens then any measure they try to impose to bitcoin is going to fail and that point the budget of governments could be compromised.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
If you have money, you can avail and buy whatever you wanted and needed. In this case, your money will go through the cycle in the economy. If a lot of people has a capability, therefore all of these money will go through which will results to good stability of money in such country.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: