Pages:
Author

Topic: The impact of bitcoin on the financial stability of a country - page 8. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
When it comes in individual stability, bitcoin is a great source of income. A lot of people are hoping to make some earnings about bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin helps unemployed people to have job at home. Financial stability of a certain country will be based upon the citizens and if all citizen are earning money, they can contribute to the total income source and GNI of the economy.
Bitcoin helps individual person that result to the stability in financial of the whole economy.
Activity: 222
Create Your Decentralized Life
I think if in my own country legalize bitcoin become a legitimate thing, it will have an huge impact for the economic progress of a country, one of them is to reduce unemployment for the reason because we can join the bounty project in according with existing rules on each bounty project which is can make some money for the participant especially.
I don’t think we are the ones to tell whether Bitcoin makes any impact to the financial stability of any country or not, that’s the work of the government to tell, cause we are not the ones that knows everything that happens. But I do believe that bitcoin will be making positive impacts and not the negative.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
What is the impact of bitcoin in a country's financial stability?

actually a lot of impact resulting from this bitcoin. in terms of profit or loss.
as I know, btcoin will make citizens in a country have more income while working in this bitcoin world. besides that if used dlam process of buying and selling, we will get amenity in it.
but indeed the resulting loss also exists, one of which is the absence of regulations that provide taxes in bitcoin. and when we invest in bitcoins have a high risk so that if a failure will result in government work to further improve in the country's economic affairs.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
THE IMPACT OF BITCOIN ON FINANCIAL STABILITY OF A COUNTRY: IT CAN AFFECT THE FINANCIAL STABILITY OF A COUNTRY BECAUSE THE BITCOIN SOURCE DID NOT PASS THROUGH GOVERNMENT AND NO TAX ON IT. IT IS ALL ABOUT TAX INVADER.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I do not think that Bitcoin will be able to exert a strong influence on the country's economy even after legalization. Too small turnover of Bitcoin in the economy of a single country.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Currently with how Bitcoin has been booming, and then mainly in Japan, the possibility of there being growth in Japan's GDP due to Bitcoin is almost a certainty. Estimation is that the growth could turn out to become close to 0.3%, but we have to wait for actual GDP reports to be sure of the exact growth percentage. Regardless of what that percentage will turn out to be, it's very impressive that Bitcoin itself can cause a major world economy to grow - that's something we as Bitcoin enthusiasts can all be satisfied about. With Lightning Network being there as an extra bit of incentive to make people spend their coins on goods, I have no doubt about it that Bitcoin will then push far beyond the 1% level in GDP growth. That's all concerning a major world economy - imagine what Bitcoin could do to smaller economies such as Venezuala. Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
With the existence of bitcoin is currently able to provide an opportunity for someone to make an investment If the government officially receives it so that people are able to take advantage of its existence in seeking profit for the financial system in a country goes well without there unemployment.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
For now, not that many people know bitcoin. And not all those who know what it is, know how to use it. Only the minority of minority. That is why,these days, it can't have a great impact or affect a whole country. But once it is well know and its use become important, it will surely make a change in the financial state of a country. It can be for better or for worse.
Other than only very less number of people are aware bitcoin payments, even people who are all aware bitcoins, not using it as a currency but simply storing for future benefits. That is another very important reason why bitcoin is not having any will impact into a country's economy. This reason may not change in very near future as people are preferring to hold bitcoin for decades.

Imagine that the people of country A are earning bitcoin from country B. That means that there is a flood of money entering A, but leaving B. Where will the money be spent? In country A. Therefore, It will cause a rise then in A financial state, and a decrease in B's.
It is already happening like every country must to have balanced the import and export levels so that they can have a stable financial state. When a country is importing all their needs, then their money will be flowing out which will not be good supporting factor for their stable economy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
For now, not that many people know bitcoin. And not all those who know what it is, know how to use it. Only the minority of minority. That is why,these days, it can't have a great impact or affect a whole country. But once it is well know and its use become important, it will surely make a change in the financial state of a country. It can be for better or for worse.

Imagine that the people of country A are earning bitcoin from country B. That means that there is a flood of money entering A, but leaving B. Where will the money be spent? In country A. Therefore, It will cause a rise then in A financial state, and a decrease in B's.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
It is still early to tell if there is such an impact of bitcoin in financial stability of a country. The government can always make a measure like imposing regulations on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to to ensure that the country's financial stability will not be affected. Many government fears that because of bitcoin's decentralized feature, they can't be able to monitor any funds that comes from unknown sources like money laundering and other illegal activities that uses bitcoin. This illegal activities might later affect the economy if it is remain unchecked.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Bitcoin won't be Impact full on a countries economy until it isn't legalized in the economy. Only after bitcoin gets legalized and the country taxes its people for using Bitcoin until then Bitcoin won't have any impact on the economy and there are very small no of countries where bitcoin is legalized and is taxed.

I do not think that Bitcoin will be able to exert a strong influence on the country's economy even after legalization. Too small turnover of Bitcoin in the economy of a single country. For some countries, the foundation was and will be oil and gas. That's when oil and gas will be sold for Bitcoin, then the turnover will increase dramatically.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28

Every goverment has a regulation about crypto currency and i think economic or financial in country can be unstable if the people use bitcoin or crypto currency as payment gateway like transaction in the shop.
Why? Because bitcoin has fluctuation price very fast and it's will make inflation very high in a country. I think its very dangerous.

Bitcoin had improve the country finance by giving some dollars  to the unemployed people.Bitcoin was not directly impact on country financial stability.It will indirectly help the country financial stability.Many people are earning their second salary from this bitcoin.
Economy of a country is considered stable when the importation is less than exportation meaning more product coming out than product coming in, because we are spending much dolars will cause currency I mean fiat money to divaluate.when a country were people are having much Bitcoin income it also equivalent having many dollars coming in.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It is sad to say that even today there is no statistic analysis by government about financial contribution of bitcoin in such different countries , but knowing about bitcoin, it has a large impact of economic contribution in different places, particularly to those people who really active by joining different activities of bitcoin business. The impact of bitcoin on the financial stability on a certain country is indirect situation, because it is only on the user control system and with the power of bitcoin management. The country don't have the rights to collect direct contribution from bitcoin, it is only on the people can contribute which the money earn from bitcoin by using different transactions to different establishments to buy goods and products on which the transaction have taxes distributed to goverment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
Bitcoin won't be Impact full on a countries economy until it isn't legalized in the economy. Only after bitcoin gets legalized and the country taxes its people for using Bitcoin until then Bitcoin won't have any impact on the economy and there are very small no of countries where bitcoin is legalized and is taxed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Every goverment has a regulation about crypto currency and i think economic or financial in country can be unstable if the people use bitcoin or crypto currency as payment gateway like transaction in the shop.
Why? Because bitcoin has fluctuation price very fast and it's will make inflation very high in a country. I think its very dangerous.

Bitcoin had improve the country finance by giving some dollars  to the unemployed people.Bitcoin was not directly impact on country financial stability.It will indirectly help the country financial stability.Many people are earning their second salary from this bitcoin.
Activity: 406

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

Bitcoin offers a new means to pay for things in countries. However, it's decentralized nature could actually help in the sense that it allows people to use the same type of currency across multiple areas because it's supported practically somewhere everywhere, and in turn this might deem the country more technologically adept.

However, the more people turn towards BTC, the less the government's may be getting in taxes due to the tax-free current nature of BTC. This could lead to pretty big problems and might even end up being resolved by adding taxes onto crypto transactions in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Since bitcoin does a big impact on people who are engage with this crypto currency it also does to the stability of the country. Bitcoin also give people an opportunity to earn and invest, and from their earning they can buy their basic commodities so the tax from the goods that they buy will go to the government for some projects for the development of a certain place. We can say that bitcoin help the financial stability both to the user and to the government as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Bitcoin can help a lot of people that they have no job to actually earn some money from it, with just a simple access to the internet and basic knowledge about what bitcoin is, people can really make a good money out of it to cover a living, this helps the economy and the financial stability especially with the third world countries where unemployment is really high.

I think bitcoin does not pose any threat  to financial stability of a country and is improbable to unsettle maintstream markets in the suceeding couple of years. While the majority of economists thought there were restricted risks to financial stability wherein governments should bring in bigger controls for cryptocurrencies as their anonymity and opacity could help change tax evasion and other criminal actions.
Activity: 74
Merit: 5
IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

Bitcoin can help a lot of people that they have no job to actually earn some money from it, with just a simple access to the internet and basic knowledge about what bitcoin is, people can really make a good money out of it to cover a living, this helps the economy and the financial stability especially with the third world countries where unemployment is really high.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
Bitcoin offers great investment opportunities for investors who love new ventures and investments. But I firmly believe that governments will not like the presence of bitcoin because of the anonymity of its transaction that makes it impossible for the government to control and capture the value of investors' assets. This is losing a tax to the government and certainly the Treasury Department will be unhappy about that.
Pages:
Jump to: