Pages:
Author

Topic: The impact of bitcoin on the financial stability of a country - page 3. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
What is the impact of bitcoin in a country's financial stability?

well for me , the impact of the countries financial stability is not bad, because bitcoin can help a lot of people and the economy of a country.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Bitcoin gives opportunity for income and investment which later helps people to make their lives even better, they were able to buy things that their salaries failed to reach and can make such a good savings for their future with this the economy also improves and the expenditure of people increases though by this time most government don't see the help of bitcoin but in the future this thing will really make a great impact
Bitcoin helps the economy in a more developed, convenient country to pay, secure, and protect against a nation's inflation. Minimize the amount of cash flow outside. But they are also disadvantageous because they help criminals carry out money laundering, money transfers for terrorists, etc. Because Bitcoin accounts are anonymous.
Yeah, it totally depends on each country and most especially on the level of adoption. For example, we cannot compare the level of adoption in Japan and the way they are doing pretty well with the present 0.3% boost in GDP within a short period they regulated it to the country where just few people are trying to make an ends meet and doing well for themselves. In that case a general financial stability for the country is dependent on the adoption.

I read in some news that bitcoin already had an impact on the GDP of Japan since it was regulated. Whichever way, I believe this would be the case anyway considering that Japan has decided to regulate and allow people to go about their crypto trading business as long as they stick to the rules and the laws of the government while they get the benefit from it as well. So at the end, it becomes a mutual benefit and everybody wins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254

When you invest in bitcoin then you will probably earn and then buy and sell in the market which is taxed by the government. Then your tax will be distributed to all branches of the government and will be added to the financial statement of the country. Every transactions being done online or in traditional trading has a big impact on the financial stability of the country so as bitcoin which gives a high volume og money to those who invest.
]

Most governments aren't interested in the earnings that you come use in the taxable market, they want to directly tax BTC which is impossible due to its decentralization police.These taxes along with inability to tax on investors is what makes the government consider BTC a threat to its financial stability
This is the biggest issue for governments, they can tax you indirectly when you convert your bitcoin to your local currency that is when they realize you have bitcoin, but they have no way to know how much bitcoins you have in store, and that is why it's bothering them they want to be able to tax your bitcoins directly but since they do not have control of the network they are unable to do so.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
The effect of bitcoin is on the positive side,  it helps the financial stability of a country, by helping people earn coins they could change and make a good amount of money from it. Bitcoin in this case increases  in helping the people in the economy.
I want to believe the financial stability of the country is going to be dependent on the adoption of it. So far, it seems from the look of things and what the news has been telling us, Japan seems to be doing pretty great since last year when they took the bold step every other country was afraid to take and their GDP has grown as a result of that and with that boost, I am sure a lot of other countries may start having a rethink. https://news.bitcoin.com/japans-gdp-grows-due-to-bitcoin-wealth-effect/
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Bitcoin helps in improving the economic conditions of the world by providing a source of income to those who work for the bitcoin community and provide products and services in exchange of bitcoins. The early users or early investors of bitcoins are millionaires of the time, the bitcoin technology has changed many people's lives and it helps in eliminating poverty and unemployment issues of the economy as there are various ways to earn bitcoins and by doing freelance jobs in exchange of bitcoins which will help in the financial stability of the country when all are able to earn something from the bitcoin technology free of financial burden.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Bitcoin gives opportunity for income and investment which later helps people to make their lives even better, they were able to buy things that their salaries failed to reach and can make such a good savings for their future with this the economy also improves and the expenditure of people increases though by this time most government don't see the help of bitcoin but in the future this thing will really make a great impact
Bitcoin helps the economy in a more developed, convenient country to pay, secure, and protect against a nation's inflation. Minimize the amount of cash flow outside. But they are also disadvantageous because they help criminals carry out money laundering, money transfers for terrorists, etc. Because Bitcoin accounts are anonymous.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
I think it depends on each country, because after all.. it's not only the citizens are benefited or can improve on the economic's side. The countries that can adapting well on crypto.. of course it can make the country more advanced and more directing it to a more positive things to be able to take advantage of all the advantages of bitcoin/crypto to advance the country.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
The impact bitcoin from every country especially financial problems can be said into the form of positive side so many people who feel their needs are met because with the bitcoin can help overcome their finances let alone bitcoin can be an alternative source of income for everyone who uses.
Activity: 224
This is quite a very good source of income of everybody. Then this mean this has great impact to a certain country. This is helpful to make a country even more progressive. Let us believe in bitcoin that this is a blessing. It can lift up a certain country's economy to be better as time passes by. When time comes everything about bitcoin will have fees, the more a country gest richer.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The effect of bitcoin is on the positive side,  it helps the financial stability of a country, by helping people earn coins they could change and make a good amount of money from it. Bitcoin in this case increases  in helping the people in the economy.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Business Insider experts thinks that Bitcoin's gonna rise Japan's GPD by 0.3%. This is a forecast, though Smiley http://uk.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-could-be-adding-03-to-japanese-gdp-2017-12
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Our taxes what makes it sense when it comes to impact of Bitcoin in our economy as central banks and governments regulated local exchanges which of course will deduct a portion of fees including tax that which we contributed. It may not be a big impact these days but in the future as the crypto community is increasing in a specific country then contributions and impact will soon be as high as what we have today.
Merit: 13
There could be a big problem when it grows more.
If you go through history one big problem that happened in US was people were not spending their money.
Now, same could happen with other countries. If all are just invested then there wont be any fiat circulating in one country.
In that case they will be forced to create another batch, making one currency lower its value.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

I guess it is not affected at all.. the government is not believing in the cryptocurrecy bitcoin because they are making money in banks right. so they have their own money which they use to the financial project. meaning to say financial status doesn't affected at all.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786

In a country consist of its people and when people has stable financial income the country would be very progressive where there were no financial crisis,crimes,huge poverty problems and most families would have assurance in their future.Bitcoin has a great potential if we get involved with it.It can help every individual in changing their way of living for the better.

Due to bitcoin's decentralised and volatile nature, the government are skeptical about its implementation in the society. But personally, the positive implications that bitcoin bring outweigh the negative implications. It provides an opportunity to all the public into earning alternative income. In fact, I see it as an equalizer among the society as no one is hindered from investing into it. The only thing that you need is for someone to have an initial investment (for the ones who can) or at least knowledge about cryptocurrencies (for signature campaign purposes).

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
High activity in the cryptocurrency market carries certain risks for the country's economy. It is the financing of terrorism and money laundering. But at the same time, governments direct their efforts not to restrict the cryptocurrency market but to subdue it and dictate their rules. I think digital currencies do not pose a threat to the economy and currency system of the country.   they threaten a monopoly on the right to credit and earn profits.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
The effect of bitcoin especially on our country is that some of the people here have bitcoins, and I know that it can have a bigger impact on other countries by spreading it to everyone.
Activity: 264

In my country i'm assure that as of now it cant really a big impact because few of us only knows about bitcoin.But even if it cant be a big impact for my country but to myself i'm proudly saying that it can change my life to be financially and mentality wiser in terms of earning bitcoin.
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Bitcoin is helping the economy to grow, making people to be independent. People will be capable of buying andsellin at their own convenient time. Bitcoin will be helping the economyto grow if properly accepted.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

In a country consist of its people and when people has stable financial income the country would be very progressive where there were no financial crisis,crimes,huge poverty problems and most families would have assurance in their future.Bitcoin has a great potential if we get involved with it.It can help every individual in changing their way of living for the better.
Pages:
Jump to: