Pages:
Author

Topic: The impact of bitcoin on the financial stability of a country - page 4. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
for the time being has not significantly affected the financial stability of a country, it is possible for the country that experienced the theft has only greatly affected the decline in financial turnover in the country that experienced it, but if taken from a positive side in the long term must be very influential for the progress of a country.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
What is the impact of bitcoin in a country's financial stability?

When you invest in bitcoin then you will probably earn and then buy and sell in the market which is taxed by the government. Then your tax will be distributed to all branches of the government and will be added to the financial statement of the country. Every transactions being done online or in traditional trading has a big impact on the financial stability of the country so as bitcoin which gives a high volume og money to those who invest.
]

Most governments aren't interested in the earnings that you come use in the taxable market, they want to directly tax BTC which is impossible due to its decentralization police.These taxes along with inability to tax on investors is what makes the government consider BTC a threat to its financial stability
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!

Bitcoin has strong financial implications on a country's financial stability as most of the money that the government would have taxed are freely flowing in bitcoins under the protection of blockchain. the revenue earned through taxes are there fore reduced and can have a negative effect on the states financial strength.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Bitcoin has a big impact on the financial stability of a country. Bitcoin gives people a chance to be a financially stable, if more people in a country uses and working in the crypto currency, then it will be a good result to the countries economy. Because no more poor anymore and everyone has the capability to pay their own taxes and that helps the country to earn more funds.
No, bitcoin can offer great opportunities to particular people like us but bitcoin does not have the size to affect the economy  and the stability of a country negatively or positively, but for the people like us bitcoin offers opportunities that could not be available otherwise, which is one of the reasons I'm very happy I discovered bitcoin when I did.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

When you invest in bitcoin then you will probably earn and then buy and sell in the market which is taxed by the government. Then your tax will be distributed to all branches of the government and will be added to the financial statement of the country. Every transactions being done online or in traditional trading has a big impact on the financial stability of the country so as bitcoin which gives a high volume og money to those who invest.
Activity: 274

If we can make money because of bitcoin there is a big impact of our society because we release and income because of bitcoin.And it that soo our society will be progressive because the money we cash out will bring to our country.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Largely the trading in bitcoin doesnot impact the countries economy allot because of the fact that its not some company sitting there or some physical entity to look upto. Its a coukd money and people are putting their money onto it. Yes if the amount of investors is really very high and everyone around is investing in bitcoin and nowhere else then that might shake the economy because all the money is going in some anamolous digital currency which is super unpredictable and volatile.

The other part of the story is that if government wants to regulate these crypto currencies, for example the government imposes tax over bitcoin income or profit then it can be a goof source of revenue for the  government. Anyways when users exchange their bitcoins or any cryptocurency to their local money, it gets into curculation and radar of government and automatically becomes taxable.

Only problem that might arise is when more and more people invest in huge amounts in digital cyrrencies and co-incidently it crashes. That woukd drain allot of money out of circulation and make no value out of it. That can impact the economy in a negative way.
Activity: 294

If Bitcoin will use in a perfect manner, we can probably benefit from it. Specifically, we can have more opportunity to buy our needs and our wants more easily and without hesitations compared to our outlay from our previous source of income like our jobs. If all the government will be more open about this current issue, and allow this new currency to run, we can probably change or even improve our way of living as well as our economy. 
Definitely it has a great contirbution and impact for the country it will surely improves economy grow .Although bitcoin is not acceptable of some countries with their governments but bitcoin transaction continue spreading good information and continue helping people who are interested on bitcoin. Its always allow to run the currency in order to continue helping people who are in needs.
Activity: 69
The China is the closest participant after The United States with the percentage of participants 29 percent. After that the third country is United Kingdom come with the participants 16 percent. That is the fewer amounts but definitely it is rising the percentage will increase with more participants and investors. China has the biggest impact on the trading of Bitcoin because it has more exchanges and is technologically savvy country
Activity: 420
Merit: 50

If Bitcoin will use in a perfect manner, we can probably benefit from it. Specifically, we can have more opportunity to buy our needs and our wants more easily and without hesitations compared to our outlay from our previous source of income like our jobs. If all the government will be more open about this current issue, and allow this new currency to run, we can probably change or even improve our way of living as well as our economy. 
Bitcoin has a big impact in our lives and who are living in the world with crypto because we can develop our economy grow and change our economy status ,this is for the peoples sake.Definitely we can benefit for this and improve our status in life. This cryptocurrencies is for all people who really need a reliable income and a good future. It is definitely effective to the people who have positive thoughts on bitcoin.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76

Activity: 560
I think it has an impact on the countrys economy, but for now it does not directly gives effect to the country but to the people who are engage with bitcoin. Many lives change because of bitcoin, people given a chance to make an extra income out of engaging bitcoin and it really helps a lot. Lives become better because of their earning from btc, they can afford to buy their daily need and suatain their expenses because bitcoins give brighter opportunities to earn.
Activity: 462

There's a lot of terms of money.. Money can buy anything you wanted to have. Just like bitcoin, if you have it you can actually have an opportunity to become rich. Bitcoin is easily get profits, and it's very helpful for many people use of it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
In my opinion, the impact of bitcoin on the economy is still very small. Until it is accepted as a universal payment system like in Japan, it will not change. It changes the economic status of individual people at most.
Good, mate mentioned in above comment that impact of bitcoin on economy is low yes that true but if a country can accept bitcoin as legal currency then i am sure many will start getting bitcoin by various methods like some will start trading , some will start investing etc so through this way if your country can get more bitcoin then it means your country have ot more money and money will surely affect your economy.
I think it's already impacting country economy but not much. I agree bitcoin is not accepted in many countries but Bitcoin investment and bitcoin trading are legal in all countries. most of the all big shots in the country they all invested in cryptocurrency so indirectly it is affecting the country economy that is why all governments are taken this very seriously.
Activity: 196
A country can actually be rich with bitcoin transactions if they plan to tax them. Hopefully they don't tax us too much else they loose a lot when people starts to evade paying them.
Activity: 272
For me the effects of bitcoin for the community can help their economy, because for them bitcoin easily get easier profits, so for them bitcoin is very helpful to their economy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
In my opinion, the impact of bitcoin on the economy is still very small. Until it is accepted as a universal payment system like in Japan, it will not change. It changes the economic status of individual people at most.
Good, mate mentioned in above comment that impact of bitcoin on economy is low yes that true but if a country can accept bitcoin as legal currency then i am sure many will start getting bitcoin by various methods like some will start trading , some will start investing etc so through this way if your country can get more bitcoin then it means your country have ot more money and money will surely affect your economy.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Activity: 350

We prioritized bitcoin and it is said to be popular to different countries .In financial stability this bitcoin has a  lot of contribution to our country. Through using of bitcoin lots of Us are earning big value of money. It also used as payment system.
Activity: 546
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In my country, it hasn't been seen at all that bitcoin is supported, bitcoin is really still illegal and is not allowed as a medium of exchange in the payment process, because it's still feared will disrupt the country's financial system.
Well I guess it depends on the governments of each countries too against bitcoin, if indeed it's legal., I think it will not disturb the financial stability of a country because it has been prepared efforts to regulating on bitcoin using.
Pages:
Jump to: