Pages:
Author

Topic: The investment - page 5. (Read 1103 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 08:33:14 AM
Investment is a term with some understanding related to finance and economics. The term relates to the accumulation of an asset form with a hope of gaining profit in the future. Sometimes, investment is also called as capital investment.
Activity: 27
April 19, 2018, 08:13:04 AM
Be sure to analyze the project!  I need completely understanding ICO project. So I desided for myself to invest in ready-made products.I find the project that not just promise, but has been already working! BiNeuro - The Neuronet to manage Google PPC advertising campaign. Here is the Token Sale link https://bineuro.com/web/
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 10:58:59 PM
Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.
Be consistent with your principles.
Be patient and think hard.
yes you're right, but at least I'm always trying to learn and monitor the development of coins, could be by following his bounty program.
Sometimes there are always obstacles even when I do that, but at least that way we can be more confident if we really want to invest in new coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
April 18, 2018, 10:37:49 PM
Do not invest in coin you do not understand, or even see many people make a lot of money from it.
Calculate your investment in electronic money when your investment is not high, which will help you easily cut losses and exit the wrong trading.

For now, Im investing somoe coins that I do not understand!
Im iin trading so I just first watch its graphical thread if that coin can give me somoe profit.
but Investing in ICO is different, must search and know what that project can offer!
I have principles but I oftenly not followed it for my trading action, but I suggest to all, follow your principles Smiley....
Activity: 182
www.daxico.com
April 18, 2018, 10:28:01 PM
Investment is needed once if we will start the job, if we do not have Investment work then we will be hard to discuss the cooperation of our friends.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
April 18, 2018, 10:22:23 PM

This a good suggestion for every newbie in the industry out there and I personally doing this because I want a long term investment. To evaluate what the statement is, it says that do research before you start investing in a coin specially if it is still under ICO. Make sure that it has niche market, their are target users that is feasible, not a ponzi scheme or any get rich quick scheme because most of the time it is a scam. Inspect also the team and the roadmap if the team are true person existing with atleast good records in the industry and the roadmap should be attainable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
April 18, 2018, 08:27:18 PM

Im agree, Do your own research before entering invesment. A lot of investors are buying ICO's but they dont know what the real behind the project. Sometimes they want because trending and even though the project is not good. Investment in crypto is risky so better invest only you can afford to lose.

#Taklimakan
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
April 18, 2018, 08:18:29 PM
These are the tips, but it's silly to hope its that simple. People who can foresee all the events are simply not. Many just successfully adjust to the market, and thats it.
Activity: 224
April 18, 2018, 01:32:33 PM
In my opinion that`s necessary to invest in crypto currency, while this is only at the initial stage and u need to invest only that amount, which it`s not a pity to lose i think.
Agree with you!
You have to divesificate your risks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

I think these are very important advices. In addition to these, I can say that, the traders shouldn't trade with the big amounts, because the prices are so volatile.
yes it is true gan with current market conditions that have not been stable better trade with a small amount so as not to suffer huge losses.
Be patient and consistent trading with small and optimistic numbers can get considerable results.

You are right. In my opinion, an investment must be reasonable, and it should not carry a big danger for  the economic situation of the trader.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 17, 2018, 09:30:58 PM
I do not put my money in coins, because I do not know how to trade. I take part only in bounty companies and I put up my strength. and patience really needs a lot.
why do not you want to try it first ? because profits with staying up it will be very large when compared to just following the bounty campaign only. or you can allocate half of the bounty results to trade on the market
Activity: 193
April 17, 2018, 08:36:18 PM
I think it's so hard to invest in ICO 'coz we don't if this is legit or scam.
Why we will risk our hard earned money for it? If you really want to invest research thoroughly and study it's whitepaper if it really true company.
Activity: 476
April 17, 2018, 08:11:38 PM

Well, if you don't understand or know the purpose and objective of the coin you wished to invest, there is a white paper that gives you any information you want to know about a coin. Reading through blogs and articles will also help you in determining where, when and what coin to invest. In this way we can build up our knowledge when it comes to cryptocurrency coins around us.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 06:27:21 PM
I want to invest also but I don't still have enough knowledge in vesting and in choosing coins.I will take those suggestions to start up.
try to do some analysis and do not forget to keep monitoring the coins you want to invest, personally I'm trying to deepen the NEO because I think neo will be a substitute for ethereum in the future
Activity: 175
April 17, 2018, 06:04:02 PM
I want to invest also but I don't still have enough knowledge in vesting and in choosing coins.I will take those suggestions to start up.
OLX
Activity: 173
Merit: 108
April 17, 2018, 06:03:40 PM
A lot of scamcoins can make money, don't get it twisted. Dogecoin has made people rich, and so has TRX. That's right, I said TRX is a scamcoin.
Activity: 162
April 17, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

I think these are very important advices. In addition to these, I can say that, the traders shouldn't trade with the big amounts, because the prices are so volatile.
yes it is true gan with current market conditions that have not been stable better trade with a small amount so as not to suffer huge losses.
Be patient and consistent trading with small and optimistic numbers can get considerable results.
Activity: 448
April 17, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

Activity: 98
April 17, 2018, 04:49:10 PM
I do not put my money in coins, because I do not know how to trade. I take part only in bounty companies and I put up my strength. and patience really needs a lot.
Activity: 126
April 17, 2018, 04:30:52 PM
MY opinion is the good time to invest in these coins (ETH, NEO, WAVES, RIPPLE, NEM & BTC)

Because it's price will be high/moon in long term.
Pages:
Jump to: